• The other woman

by  • May 3, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Jealousy • 9 Comments

oo, (this is my secret name for you)

i hate you. more than i have ever hated anyone. i hate that i know nothing about you. i hate that we are similar in so many ways. i hate that song, and i hate that i initially thought i was you. i hate seeing pictures of you two. i hate the “games” you play with me. I hate that maybe i shouldnt even hate you.

i hope we meet someday. that i learn the truth. that i can stop hating you. maybe then all these violent fantasies will go away.

-k

9 Responses to The other woman

1. I hear you
      May 4, 2014 at 10:42 am

I hear you. We never even validated the existence of the other woman by calling her “Other Woman” Sneaky bitch, lying whore, worthless trump, stinky trash, fat bitch is more like it. that psychologically minimizes her worth in you, and your partners life ( It works) . Hating her is also a waste of your energy ( She in so not worth it), take that energy and use it to work thing out in your relationship with your partner. Good luck

2. hahaha
      May 4, 2014 at 6:48 pm

she is all that and what is he???

I left a partner once for cheating on me, I didn’t blame the other woman I blamed him. He owed me respect and loyalty not her.

3. Sue
      July 26, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Regardless of who owed anyone anything, the “other person” should have had the decency and common courtesy NOT to get involved with a person in a relationship with another, especially if they knew about it. It’s sickening how little concern people have for other people.

4. a
      October 16, 2014 at 6:04 pm

It’s 100% his responsibility to be loyal and faithful in the relationship. You can argue that the other person should have had the decency and common courtesy not to get involved, but the partner should have had the decency and common courtesy to honor the commitment to his significant other. He’s the one with the obligation; the other woman might not even know. I don’t know about you, but when I start seeing a guy I usually find it safe to assume that I’m not the side bitch.

5. @a
      October 18, 2014 at 1:13 am

I’m confused, when you say “100% his responsibility” do you mean the author or the middle person?

6. paranoia
      October 18, 2014 at 7:24 am

You know nothing about her, but you know that she is playing games with you?

7. A beloved wife
      October 18, 2014 at 1:00 pm

Don’t waste time hating the other woman , they already hate themselves otherwise they would never allow themselves to be other women in the first place. They curse themselves by the choices they make. The consequence they suffer when the affair ends is their own hell. Let go off the anger. She is not worth it and don’t ever compare yourself to her. You have nothing in common. You have class, she is crass. You have a life she wants yours. You have the man, she had temporally use of his penis. You have his heart, she had his hormones for a while. He loves you he used her. He shares everything with you he owns, she gets titbits of him. His family your family and his people your people, she is the hidden object no one knows about and when it is done and he realizes his mistakes he will make it up to you with all he is worth. The other woman, she will wallow in her misery and heartache while you shine in his embrace. No you have nothing in common with her. Do not insult yourself. She will never be, a quarter of the woman you are as long as she lives. She is some home wrecker wana be you( wife) not worth your time nor comparison. She was nothing but a mistake he made in his life, and she should not be worthy of any emotional pain. She is dead, buried and forgotten in your mind. Let her stay there.

8. author
      October 18, 2014 at 4:51 pm

I wasnt very clear…but Im a guy. And I guess, if anything, I was really the ‘other woman’. Thanks anyway posters

9. Real stuff
      December 29, 2014 at 7:05 am

@beloved wife. Your summary was painfully true.