• Between me, you and that tree over there. I might be a 10-96

by  • April 30, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Addiction • 20 Comments

This is no ordinary love. This one is going to require hardships on both sides. This love is epic. Like Romeo and Juliet epic. You aren’t ready. You may never be. We are soulmates and you know it. Only a matter of time before we come back together. I will be here when you are ready.

20 Responses to Between me, you and that tree over there. I might be a 10-96

1. someone else
      April 30, 2014 at 6:23 am

Are you trying to convince yourself, them or both? Which ever it is, not a good idea. It’s bargaining (stages of loss). Been there, done that, for years. Doesn’t matter the history. The present is what matters. That’s all anyone has. “Some day” is selfish. Painful.

2. :)
      April 30, 2014 at 9:26 am

I like this one!

3. .
      April 30, 2014 at 11:22 am

I like this too, but I also can relate to @someone else – On which stage are you now? Depression? Acceptance?

4. Henry@someone else
      April 30, 2014 at 11:40 am

“Whether you think that you can, or that you can’t, you are usually right.”

5. someone else
      April 30, 2014 at 12:35 pm

@Henry, sorry but that’s not reality when different factors come into play as life progresses. Let’s say two people can’t be together today yet they both swear up and down some day will happen. When is that? After one gets married? What does the other do, keep the faith “just cause” the other “promised” in 2014? 2000? What about promises made to other people along the way? Children? Geography? I have BEEN THERE.

6. someone else
      April 30, 2014 at 1:01 pm

@. – don’t know if you were directing that question to me but I’m at acceptance.

7. 1080
      April 30, 2014 at 1:46 pm

8. Author
      April 30, 2014 at 2:42 pm

Author here. @someone else. Umm NO, sorry you are so far off, youre on the other side of the world:) None the less, good try! I am in NO STAGE. This is simply what it is. I am biding my time. Neither one of us have control over what is about to happen. Love is there. It will always be there. it has always been there.

9. 10-75
      May 1, 2014 at 3:51 am

10. twinsoul
      May 1, 2014 at 7:10 am

Author @ 10-80…..:) like!

11. Henry@someone else
      May 1, 2014 at 8:20 am

Sure, you are right. But I don’t think that this proves my comment wrong. When you do not really believe it you probably don’t act as if you did. I didn’t mean just hoping and waiting (not saying that you did).

12. @10-75
      May 1, 2014 at 12:33 pm

?

13. Author aka twin soul
      May 1, 2014 at 4:12 pm

@ 10-75 lol I’m not going at an unsafe speed. I’m just a little wily is all!
      Is there a ten code for mass amounts of sex? I need to know that one.

14. tricia
      May 1, 2014 at 9:25 pm

ha, i like the title.. i second that 10-96 🙂

15. tricia
      May 2, 2014 at 7:16 am

i feel like i can relate to this…. ?? (question marks signify certain things that jump out but without mention.) however, i get the whole Romeo and juiet scenario.. forbidden love where in metaphorically speaking, “two worlds collide.” to me, that kind of love is to the core, real, raw and rare. the three r’s 😉 this touched me. im in love with someone who touches me within that i couldn’t explain into words. to me, i can say he is my soulmate. even if i am not his, i did read that even if its one way, they can still be your soulmate, so i guess i can explain in a small fraction of how i feel plainly by saying this love is of the soul than anything else. you can’t fight it, can shut it off, and you can’t control it.

16. @1025
      May 2, 2014 at 12:03 pm

181818. 24. 2. 999999999…….7. 79.

17. Author
      May 2, 2014 at 1:05 pm

@ Tricia. You are spot on:)

18. maybe in combination?
      May 3, 2014 at 8:31 am

10-29
      10-59
      10-70
      10-9

19. Oh, that's wise
      May 3, 2014 at 1:37 pm

SMH
      Twin Soul must be looking for a 10-41 “Beginning tour of duty”
      Yippe !! They are speeding to get there.

Isn’t this a place to learn from your poor choices?

Who knows; it may be a match made in Bellevue

20. author
      May 3, 2014 at 5:51 pm

@ Oh that’s wise..moving on. I haven’t made any poor choices. But I would in a heartbeat for him lol ass