• My screen

by  • April 27, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Confession • 10 Comments

I have been waiting for this to happen for a veryyy long time. I wish I could remember every little detail but the memories have already faded, leaving me here yearning for more. We finally allowed ourselves to be close against our better judgements. Well, maybe yours. I know it upsets you that I am not more verbal. In your presence it becomes more difficult. I am afraid to say more because I am afraid you will hurt me, again. Yes believe it, you have hurt me too. I am sure you would blame this on me, and I do take some responsibility. However, your words are contradictory from your actions at times and have confused me since day one. Of course I love you and want to be with YOU. This has been known to me for a long time as it has to you. What we both seem to question is how you feel. Although I am almost sure, I have no confirmation from you, just more mixed signals. My thoughts about how you feel are just opinions/delusions until you tell me otherwise. I wish you could be honest with yourself and me. Please stop letting your fear get the best of you. If you thought that was an amazing night too, imagine what our future would hold.

10 Responses to My screen

1. You're not crazy...maybe just a little bit ;)
      April 27, 2014 at 1:48 pm

It sounds like the two of you have alot to talk about…the truth will set both of you free!

2. To author
      April 27, 2014 at 2:47 pm

What would like her/him to do? What kind of confirmation do you want?

3. T
      April 27, 2014 at 3:06 pm

Such a shame that fear and communication blocks stop you (both) from being totally honest with each other, there is a huge amount of love in your words. I would urge you to make that leap of faith and ask the question … life is too short for missed opportunities and wasted time wondering. Surely this person wouldn’t be there to the extent they obviously are if they didn’t care deeply for you? It sounds a very similar situation to mine, perhaps one day I will take my own advice ๐Ÿ˜‰
      All the best

4. Wondering
      April 27, 2014 at 4:27 pm

What’s holding you back from actually sending this to the person your writing this letter to? Have you told them to their face that you love them? Maybe they need to hear it and maybe they love you too.

5. twinsoul
      April 27, 2014 at 4:33 pm

I could only wish this was for me. I would just finally tell him I’m in love with him. Maybe someday I will. Your letter is nice. Just talk to your person.

6. to T
      April 28, 2014 at 5:26 am

Why are you not taking your own advice? Make that “one day” today.

7. T
      April 28, 2014 at 11:16 am

Oh believe me I very nearly did, like I very nearly do many times! But I’m a complete wuss and also desperately don’t want to lose what we have … which I feel I might with spilling my mess of feelings out and saying those fatal 3 words which might then result in the answer “oh that’s nice!” Now if there was just a way of knowing he felt the same? … But that’s the dilemma isn’t it! ๐Ÿ˜‰

8. Lyttm
      April 28, 2014 at 4:21 pm

Do you have a hint for your person?

9. Thoughts
      April 28, 2014 at 6:59 pm

I’m going through something similar too but I wouldn’t even have the courage to tell them my feelings ever now. Hopefully in your case the trust and compassion is still nurtured. Don’t let it slip and good luck to you both.

10. Author
      April 29, 2014 at 7:43 am

Thank you all for your comments! My person and I have an understanding and for now, I must only confess my deepest feelings here. Sometimes you must accept what you have and know that what you need will come when you need it the most. At this moment in time, I will be patient with my person as we have certainly made progess. I dont want to jeopordize it by pressuring them to say or do something they are not ready to say or do. ๐Ÿ™‚

If any of you can relate, stay hopeful. Things can turn around, my situation is proof of this.