• Ignoring you hurts

by  • April 27, 2014 • To You • 7 Comments

And it’s incredibly hard. And I don’t know how to handle us. And I don’t know how to not want you more than I’ve ever had you. And I don’t know how to want anyone else without feeling like an asshole because who I really want is you. You’re on my mind everyday. You have no idea what you mean to me. I’m sorry for not giving you my new number. It hurts to hope every ring is from you. It rarely is. I love you. I love your honesty. I love your calmness. I love your responsibility. I love your values. I have much respect for you. I’ll never dislike you. I’ll never hate you. I just fucking love you. I’m so sorry. I tell myself you’d be here if you wanted. And you aren’t. That’s how I handle ignoring you. I handle nothing in life. I know. I know….
    -C

7 Responses to Ignoring you hurts

1. j
      April 28, 2014 at 3:30 am

i miss you also

2. -C (author)
      April 28, 2014 at 10:24 am

@J- This isn’t about you.

3. JS
      April 28, 2014 at 11:35 am

I doubt it’s even you, but I have to say that not a day goes by that I don’t think of you. Nine years have passed, but deep down inside of me is an 18 year old girl who is still madly in love with you. That is all.

4. u
      April 30, 2014 at 9:53 am

This is the 2nd one i think its from you but hey, million others in our situation. But i will never know. You know where i live. I figure, if you really want me, you’d come for me. I always told you if we make it work and everyone sees we are genuinely happy, they will come on board. People judge others from their experiences. You do too.

Your stinker was a stinker and i think he was right, i am being punished for where you are at at this point in your life.

I am here. You know where to find me.

Tu sais qui

5. D
      May 8, 2014 at 8:54 pm

1111?

6. -C (author)
      May 9, 2014 at 10:41 am

Sorry to burst bubbles. But not one of you make sense.

7. -C
      March 14, 2017 at 1:00 pm

Don’t let me push you away. Please don’t let me push you away.