• 11:11

by  • April 24, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Short -n- Sweet • 6 Comments

I keep seeing this. I can’t say I’m a believer and have read conflicting things. Can anyone enlighten me?

6 Responses to 11:11

1. twinsoul
      April 24, 2014 at 6:45 pm

Google synchronicity 11:11, twin flames, and just plain 11:11. I saw these numbers before my twin flame/soulmate came into my life. It also means you are awakening to a higher state of conciousness.

2. Passer
      April 25, 2014 at 2:41 am

You should be careful in asking strangers for enlightenment. You could meet someone that will feed you a lie and destroy your life. Plus you never gave a reference of what or in where,11:11?

3. Sukretease
      April 27, 2014 at 1:31 am

It means coincidence, despite what the CyberGurus claim.

Now if you saw a rare bird perched on your window sill, that would be something altogether different.

4. author
      April 27, 2014 at 12:42 pm

@twinsoul-naw, met mine years ago and he’s
      an asshat.

@passer-the only one who can ruin my life (excluding accidents and things out of my hands) is me. I don’t give that power away, especially to strangers on the internet. To answer your question. Simple clocks. Which would surely be coincidental for sure due to one’s internal clock. However, it occurs in other time zones for example during one weekend. So one coast :1:11 and 11:11 and then fly to another time zone same weekend, same thing. Coincidence? Sure. But enough to make me wonder.

@Sukretease: no not like doves like I see referenced here or wrens. Two parrots on the telephone line in my yard. One red and green and the other orange and green. But heck, any birds can just be from a neighbor’s house you know?

5. No Meaning
      April 27, 2014 at 8:22 pm

A time like 6:24 or 12:51 or etc. for the other times-they don’t stick out like 11:11.
      We randomly look at the clock. It says a time. Omg I looked at the clock at 3:00! Why do I keep seeing a time that happens everyday! Twice!

6. Passer
      May 7, 2014 at 3:10 pm

I wish the love of my heart would follow through for once. Wish he’d follow junction 11 all the way to my heart.