• Listen

by  • April 20, 2014 • Short -n- Sweet • 16 Comments

KARMA IS A BITCH TO YOU, BECAUSE YOU REALLY ARE A BITCH AND IF THE WORLD IS UGLY AROUND YOU, IT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN UGLY PERSONALITY. LIVE IT OR LEAVE IT!

16 Responses to Listen

1. Really?
      April 20, 2014 at 11:24 pm

Very funny! You don’t sound as if you are a paragon of virtues, you actually sound quite ugly and in case you didn’t know typing in all caps would be yelling in person, so I would say you’re the bitch or (asshole) not the person this was intended for.
      I really pity you.

2. britney
      April 20, 2014 at 11:51 pm

Are you writing yourself author?
      Telling people to leave the world is hateful.
      Pot meet kettle. Guess what? Your both black.

3. Two Cents
      April 21, 2014 at 8:14 am

This is nonsense. A lot of people that have bad things happen to them, or who are treated badly by others, are sensitive, kind, intelligent people who value the needs of others over themselves. And get sh*t on as a result because they don’t demand good treatment. Or they are poor. Or unattractive. Or a minority. Or gay. Any number of things that may be out of their control to some extent, or that they shouldn’t be mistreated for, but are anyway because a lot of people suck. The world is ugly to those who are perceived as weak, sensitive, or different. Let’s be honest.

On the other hand, those who are perceived as confident, smiley, wealthy, attractive, straight, white, etc etc…. the world isn’t nearly as ugly to those people. And trust me, I’ve known enough of these people- attractive, or wealthy, or whatever- to tell you that although the world shines for many of them, a lot of them are TERRIBLE HUMAN BEINGS. Liars, cheats, backstabbing, manipulative shitbags.

I’m being harsh, and I fall within a lot of the parameters I’ve listed for people who have it easy in life (straight, white, etc). Just trying to give a different perspective. Most people do not deserve to have the world be ugly to them- it just is. This is a very American way of thinking… we could stand to look to some of the more empathic countries of the world that treat the downtrodden with more respect.

4. karma
      April 21, 2014 at 8:55 am

No one has made himself/herself great by pointing out how small someone else is.

5. author
      April 21, 2014 at 11:13 am

I am not American and I am not mad, infact my life could not be better. I am Just releasing my frustration with some people who blame others on all their problems. I know that there are many who suffer and have actually brought it upon themselves. Ask yourself what you did to get yourself where you are.

6. sarti (author)
      April 21, 2014 at 11:31 am

The karma philosophy is hardly a new way of thinking, and I believe it too. If you don’t, that’s is fine too. Continue as you are, if your life is fine. Do not kill the messenger, if you do not like the message. As an Indian, it is how we are supposed to take responsibility of our own actions.

7. SO
      April 21, 2014 at 3:37 pm

SOOOOO NASTY!! SOOOOO RUDE!!
      YOUR ATTITUDE IS YOUR PROBLEM!!
      HAVE A NICE DAY!!

8. @Author
      April 21, 2014 at 7:46 pm

So we all now know who has been playing coo-coo doc here and diagnosing strangers on an anonymous website.
      India land of spirituality and philosophy was birthplace of hinduism, buddhism,
      jainism, sikhism and they all teach you to suggest to people to go kill themselves like you did.
      Go meditate and pray some more to your elephants, someday they’ll hear and answer you.
      Your frustration shows that today was not one and I don’t believe tomorrow will be either.

9. I think... @ @author
      April 22, 2014 at 11:39 am

… the mental, and delusional are best left to their own devices. Some people do have miserable lives. I honestly pity the lady who clearly fights back on all letters, trying to justify to herself a really sad and miserable life (did someone reject you, honey buns? Bitter or what? You poor sad thing. I honestly hope you find true love or some self-worth somewhere ( in real life not here) and stop thinking all letters are to you. Poor, poor baby. Just go get a life. come on, move along now.
      And by the way, I did not suggest suicide but just to leave the bad karma, but not surprising a pessimist like you with mental issues would perceive it as such. Please, humour us all and seek much needed help elsewhere. A proffesional prefferable

10. @I think
      April 22, 2014 at 9:59 pm

They say in 9 out of 10 the slanderer is a disappointed person.
      Apparently, you are so hurt that you feel the need to hurt others.

Gandhi says:Go lick your wounds dog and get over yourself.

11. wow
      April 23, 2014 at 4:04 am

So much negative energy here. You know each other?

12. Sweetie,
      April 23, 2014 at 8:04 pm

It’s time for your medication, your alters are so very confused and you are now playing a terrible Indian.

13. britney
      April 24, 2014 at 5:56 am

This letter is stupid. Like alot of commenters. Grow up. Who cares what country you are from. Who cares what your career is. Get over it.

14. author
      April 24, 2014 at 12:44 pm

Some fucking, racist, delusional, psychotic suicidal bitch decided that I wrote this to her, and the insults started coming from her. She tells me go lick my wounds. The poor thing has her own wounds so deeply seared into her soul she must be a walking boil. ( I wrote this frustrated because of decisions someone, I work with keeps making)
      Whoever you are Ms. psychotic, back off my tree!!!. You do not want to mess with this woman!!!. I am guessing you have man problems. Go away and get a real life!!! Find a shrink or find a skunk to fuck( The only thing that may accept you in your mental state at the moment). Fuck off!!!

15. So much
      April 24, 2014 at 7:06 pm

For your meditation, seems like you do need to jump on that medication!! STAT!!
      Anger management class calling.

16. Wow
      April 25, 2014 at 12:07 am

So much for your enlightenment,
      I’ll quote you “Ask yourself what you did to get yourself where you are”.
      I guess your own karma.