• …. :(

by  • April 19, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 8 Comments

now the hopes of you ever being here fades away.. funny how time can convince you that what could be, logically wasn’t ever..
    I’ve had reason to think you were here but now…. now i just feel hopeless. like i’m fighting a battle waiting for an army (you) who will never show. i thought to myself yesterday, to stop dwelling or trying to find answers where none may be. i’m confused, heart broken, lost without you. there are times i feel you near, i can’t make sense of it all. the one thing i know is true with no questions asked, is that i TRULY LOVE YOU.! TAR

8 Responses to …. :(

1. do it
      April 19, 2014 at 10:01 am

Stop dwelling & waiting. Act on it. Unless of course the person doesn’t want to see you. how can you say it cannot be logical when it seems to me you haven’t tried. Wish you well. I’m at the other side of the coin — i relate to the person you wrote this for. Too many hearts broken over people not trying. Go and follow through!

2. tricia
      April 19, 2014 at 10:41 am

i don’t even know if we could talk. long story. i did have a phone convo with him but it was purely professional and he didn’t even introduce himself, i knew however it was him..
      if i KNEW i could talk to him i would..

3. Rj
      April 20, 2014 at 12:04 am

I told someone I was in love with them a few days ago, I hope yours works out. Mine got very angry at me for professing my love and never wants to see me again 🙁

4. Time may pass you by
      April 20, 2014 at 3:17 am

Act on this soon, when the clock strikes 12.

5. author
      April 21, 2014 at 12:06 pm

That was kind of pointless to waste your time uploading a extremely annoying/ immature video such as the one you did. I don’t mind comments but I do mind taking a situation or letter you know nothing about because detail is left out and making it seem as though I am crazy?? That’s what I am guessing the cookoo clock signifies.

6. @author
      April 22, 2014 at 7:09 am

The person who posts many of these videos does this a lot. It only has significance in their own mind. Ignore and don’t read into it. I liken it to them just seeing our letters and us as characters in their soap opera. People here respond or say stuff based on their own moods and experiences. Some act delusional and some act vicious or play mind games. Don’t take anything to heart here unless it makes sense to you like positive or supportive thoughts. JMO.

7. stranger
      April 22, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Maybe I’m wrong author, but I think you’re being a little oversensitive, and reading a lot into nothing…
      Pretty sure the person said (verbatim)

“Time may pass you by” “Act on this soon, when the clock strikes 12.”

I THINK that means do something soon before it’s too late, clock signifying time, and all that…

Of course I might be wrong, and crazy, but I think clocks above all else USUALLY signify time, and along with the words used, I was led to believe this person WAS being supportive in a sense.

Unless I’m crazy and stupid, in which case you guys can continue the lynching.

8. author
      April 23, 2014 at 1:04 pm

i guess it can go either way.. also, it is very difficult for me to make the move considering i don’t know how he feels?? its a long story. i actually made the first move two years ago sending him a text telling home, i fell in love with him. at that time.. well lets just say that wasn’t the best time.. now for me things are much different. feelings still the same. anyway, i wouldn’t have normally come out and say tat being shy but something inside me , said do it or regret it. i had a feeling he may have been attracted to me but i could be way off. i don’t know.. ? i miss him everyday.