• Twin Soul

by  • April 15, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Waxing Poetic • 11 Comments

Youre my twin soul. My twin flame. I feel your thoughts and I feel your pain. My soulmate. I wish it weren’t true. Why does “The One” have to be you?

11 Responses to Twin Soul

1. Gemini
      April 16, 2014 at 7:04 am

It is not me, hopefully.

[See what I did, there? πŸ™‚ ]

2. P
      April 16, 2014 at 9:18 am

Sorry?

3. not the author
      April 16, 2014 at 11:54 am

@Gemini – Do you hope that it’s not you they are referring to (you wish they wouldn’t wish it wasn’t true)? Or do you wish they wouldn’t think you were “The One”?

@P – Stay longer and you won’t ask anymore…;)

4. twin soul
      April 16, 2014 at 1:09 pm

If this is my P then you know there are no sorries! Prove it to me.

5. Twin Soul
      April 16, 2014 at 1:19 pm

send me a flower the color of blood if you feel as I feel love

6. Twin soul
      April 17, 2014 at 12:35 pm

There are no sorries! if you are my P, you know that. Prove it, if you feel as I feel love, send me a flower the color of blood…….

7. P
      April 17, 2014 at 5:54 pm

Definitely coincidental, but I do not think I’m your P lol….I don’t even know where you live, just where you work.

8. Geminie
      April 17, 2014 at 11:28 pm

@nottheauthor (kind of like “not the momma”, only not? I’m just full of crappy jokes, aren’t I?) – I presume (I know, I know: you know what they say about people who make assumptions…) that you’re not aware of the symbolism that is derived from the Gemini zodiac?

Gemini

See what I did there?

Apologies. I’m not trying to be crass, rude, or condescending. I feel that you believe I took this on a personal slight and I am only trying to demonstrate that this notion couldn’t be further from the truth. πŸ™‚

9. dad
      April 18, 2014 at 12:42 am

πŸ™‚

10. Twin soul
      April 18, 2014 at 4:37 am

Very coincidental….@Gemini. I have no idea what you are even talking about

11. not the author
      April 18, 2014 at 6:55 am

Gemini(e) – Well, it is never too late to learn. Thanks for the tuition.