• Here’s a suggestion

by  • April 8, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 6 Comments

Hey everyone. Humor me. Everyone check your E-mail accounts and phone messages etc. Did you hear from your person directly? If the answer is no, then ask yourself this question:

“Why is my person attempting to contact me on an anonymous website?”

(This is directed to those of you who know and or believe their person is here by the way.)

Perhaps you are engaging in less than moral behavior? <—-affairs. Could your person be immature and won't take responsibility for their words so they led you here? They enjoy mindgames? Do you come here hoping your person wrote you here so you analyze each letter and wonder/hope to give yourself a reason to stay stuck? Or do you get angry and assume just to give you an excuse to leave?

What do all of these things have in common?

Does this answer any question you may have regarding your person? Yourself?

6 Responses to Here’s a suggestion

1. tricia
      April 8, 2014 at 6:55 pm

here’s another suggestion…mind your business.
      why do you care what ppl say, write, or feel. how they choose to express themselves is entirely up to them..

2. Clearly
      April 8, 2014 at 7:13 pm

There are people talking to each other here. This website and each letter on it has a link that can be shared. It is not an impossible scenerio if they are talking to their person; whether they were directed here by them or not. Whatever the reason people have for being, staying or leaving here is their own business.

3. anonymoys
      April 9, 2014 at 3:27 am

Personally i come here to express myself knowing that the person i wanted to talk to will never come here at all.i dont have the intention to talk to people i know about my feelings.its just not my thing. I can tell or write whatever knowing my secret is safe and they will never know. People from the past are people from the past. Once i go, i have to be brave. I already made a decision to let go and never look back. If i have to, then i have to do it here, or somewhere else but not reallly talk and go back to the person. Doing so, will just be a stupid mistake.

4. author
      April 9, 2014 at 6:23 am

Yea, some of you choose to take this in a negative light. I’m saying it as a suggestion to those who are actually literally questioning themselves and getting upset that there might be something wrong with themselves. You know, like stressed out over nothing or a person mindfucking them with negative intent. Reread it from that perspective and maybe you’ll see what I was trying to say.

5. Duh
      April 9, 2014 at 7:41 pm

Either way you still sound douchey.

Why do you come here? Are you writing this for yourself to remind yourself the same thing?

6. chuckling
      April 10, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Affair?? really?? what nutcase would come on this site for an affair? How deluded would they have to be? lmao so loudly…