• I learned.

by  • April 5, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Frustration • 16 Comments

What you are doing here with me makes me learn things I don’t want to learn. I’m serious. You shouldn’t do this with me.

16 Responses to I learned.

1. Since you're serious!
      April 5, 2014 at 5:10 pm

Well then I should just stop it right now. Or another her or him should just stop it right now!

There’s also a real life it could be done in. But sometimes that shit gets shot down. Soooooooo

Here it be’s!

2. hangover
      April 6, 2014 at 1:08 am

Amen

3. tricia
      April 6, 2014 at 7:43 am

they say the truth hurts or the truth sets you free either or, knowing is better than not knowing so be grateful you have that much..

4. @tricia
      April 6, 2014 at 2:53 pm

Yes, I know what you mean. Actually I don’t know what the truth is. What they showed me makes it hard to believe that I can trust them. That’s what hurts me.

5. Yes
      April 6, 2014 at 5:16 pm

I’ve learned to stay away from emotional vampires.

6. room for misunderstanding
      April 6, 2014 at 10:06 pm

In this place of anonymity, I don’t know how you know which post is for you or if your person posts period. I for one have put specific as well as vague things in my letters and I get people thinking my letter is to them or asking if it is routinely. Frankly I wouldn’t take ANYTHING seriously here. I’d take it as venting.

7. @Yes
      April 6, 2014 at 11:47 pm

I don’t know if that’s the case here.

8. tricia
      April 7, 2014 at 8:45 am

well, if any advice i could give because id apply it to myself is; if you feel you can’t trust them,or even question it, what joy or worth will come from that “relationship,” its also said too that the foundation of any relationship is that of trust. if you don’t have that, you’ve built it on sand.. you’ll spend your time wasting away in trying to find the answers when clearly the answer is, if you question your,ability to trust them, then don’t be with them, or whatever your situation may be.. best of luck

9. author
      April 7, 2014 at 11:00 am

@room – That is certainly true. I had enough misunderstandings.
      @tricia – Not that I didn’t try to convince myself.. Best of luck to you too.

10. Someone
      April 7, 2014 at 3:52 pm

How serious?

Maybe you should stop it then.

Can you?

I bet you have the power to stop it.

11. B
      April 7, 2014 at 9:59 pm

How do know you are learning the right things about your person? Do you know with certainty which posts are from your person? Otherwise you may just be creating a whole new world of confusion and insecurities which would rival an encounter with Dr google!

12. author
      April 8, 2014 at 3:07 am

@Someone – I wish I had. It’s not that easy.
      @B – I don’t, which is part of the problem.

13. Trust me, I'm a Dr.
      April 8, 2014 at 6:48 am

She’s learning things about herself that she preferred not knowing.

To look at these things straight on, because the man holds the mirror.

Oh, she kicks like a mule, that one.
      But it’s starting to sink in.

Isn’t that about the gist of it?

Now, back to my Dr. Pepper.

10-2-4
      Wish I lived in the days when it was stronger. 🙂

14. Lesson
      April 8, 2014 at 11:06 am

I’ve learned to keep quiet, because, even if a person is here, it doesn’t mean that they were here for you. They can be here with and for someone else, so it’s best to leave them be and move on before making a bigger fool of yourself expressing emotions to a someone who has their hands full with an other.
      I only acknowledged a something and the attack that came after was uncalled for, but, it revealed to me that this someone is not alone.

15. B@author
      April 9, 2014 at 4:32 am

If there is anything to be learnt from being here is that you are not alone. Whatever reasons and feelings that brought you here, brought many others here too.
      Don’t assume, don’t look for your person here, it will drive you crazy.
      Hopefully you have learnt something positive about yourself.
      Take comfort that you are not alone in what you are feeling.
      If for some crazy twist of fate you have discovered your person here, identified by undisputed facts, then good luck to you both! universe has spoken….

16. author
      April 9, 2014 at 11:51 am

@Trust – You’re a really funny one, aren’t you?
      @Lesson – I think it’s already a miracle if you find your person here, but okay…
      @B@author – I’m crazy, so you are right. I feel like someone threw me into the washing machine and forgot me there. Thank you for your kind words.