• Do you ever

by  • April 1, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Short -n- Sweet • 11 Comments

Do you ever wish there was another option you never thought of? I really need another option or answer right now.

11 Responses to Do you ever

1. .
      April 1, 2014 at 12:57 am

You mean an easy way out? Maybe. But I also made the experience that it won’t help you in the long term. The issues will come back, if you just take another option… Sometimes you have to fight hard until you are where you wanted to be.

2. @author
      April 1, 2014 at 4:15 am

Wouldn’t it be amazing if somebody here had the answer.

3. thought
      April 1, 2014 at 5:29 am

Don’t set yourself under pressure and let things go their way. Sometimes it can help to change the subject for a while and look at it a bit later. You will be in a different mood, you will maybe have a different view. Maybe you won’t recognize a difference in your behavior, but sometimes that helps and sometimes things go easy that seemed to be impossible earlier.

4. If you mind me asking.
      April 1, 2014 at 7:16 am

What are the options so far? What is the question?

5. T2
      April 1, 2014 at 8:48 am

Yessss

6. Tracy
      April 1, 2014 at 12:08 pm

Oh my god yes I’m with you on that … I really need another option or answer right now. 🙁

7. author
      April 2, 2014 at 6:37 am

@if you mind…stated simply- the age old question of should I try to save something that maybe the other doesn’t care to save? The confusing internal dialogue of “am I just going to regret having tried and basically giving them the ‘power’ to hurt me again”?

I decided to just go ahead and do what I want regardless and accept what follows. Which most probably will be nothing. I need to work on not having expectations and just “do” because it feels right for me.

8. author
      April 2, 2014 at 9:24 am

To everyone else- thank you for your comments. It helped.

9. Therapy
      April 2, 2014 at 10:11 pm

Remembering what was what so I didn’t fuck over some really amazing people. These would all have been beneficial things to keep in mind.

10. author
      April 2, 2014 at 11:25 pm

@therapy, is this the option answer for yourself?

11. Emma
      April 5, 2014 at 7:12 pm

absolutely. every single day. i think the answer to the question really is if its meant to be it will happen and regardless of how u get there, you will. at least thats what i keep telling myself.