• Want your attention!!

by  • March 30, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Art of the Letter • 15 Comments

I have been writing fake stories just to get your attention. I even use your password as Post Title and your initial as well. I was so convinced that you don’t give a damn to me. you never think of me! All I want is your attention. ok? I’ve been writing numerous letters on the Italian Page. I pretended to be some people you knew in the past to fish for your attention. I tracked you and realized that you visit this page and thought you might have written letters for me here. It turns out you didn’t. YOU DIDN’T! I am damn confused. You never pay attention to me. Never. Never. Never. What does M J stand for? you know it’s part of your password. hahaha The name of university I wrote in one of my letters? Yes, I spyed on your cell phone and saw the pictures you took of those two schools but I slightly changed a word of the University to MINDFUCK you. Why am I doing this? Ok.. Listen. You mean the world to me. You are the Star and the Moon. I can’t go on without you. Got it? Every activity you do online means so much to me. Your comments on your friend’s posts and likes on Facebook. yeah. Everything has something to do with me. I believe this with conviction!

You were born to be mine. I have a serious mental issue that even my shrink can’t help. I was hospitalized a year ago but I ran away at night. My life is drama. Some call me drama KING. I know right? I want you. I need you. I’ve been acting like I am your soulmate when actually what I did was nothing but hacking into your laptop and checking up on everything including some cute pictures you downloaded, your resume,your documents and pretended to be your soulmate. I wanted to make you believe we are connected. soul connection. I am crazy for you. I am so jealous of the guy you’ve been talking with these days online. ALL I WANT IS YOUR ATTENTION. I don’t mind pretending to be the guys in the past. I love it. It feels like I have several souls inside and making you confused by manipulating is my specialty.

15 Responses to Want your attention!!

1. Woah
      March 30, 2014 at 11:33 am

Good God!

2. @author
      March 30, 2014 at 3:24 pm

Great! You will go down in history as the most terrifying nightmare for your person. Respect. Respect.

3. anonymoys
      March 30, 2014 at 5:48 pm

Track someones cell ph0ne.? Brain damage? You should never do that. If you want to catch someones attention. Talk to him or her directly.

4. you know
      March 30, 2014 at 7:36 pm

Commentors, giving someone like this attention is just feeding the problem…

5. a thriller
      March 30, 2014 at 8:00 pm

Is this what we are watching here? Man.. you should never do that to people. I feel my blood boiling when reading a crazy story like that. Holding onto someone in a freaking way won’t get you nowhere.Your person must be going nuts if she/he finds out.

6. Giggles
      March 30, 2014 at 8:37 pm

this made me laugh. I hope that was the intention… L o L

7. Vitality
      March 30, 2014 at 8:48 pm

clearly, this dude is insane in the brain.

8. tricia
      March 31, 2014 at 7:33 am

very creepy. i watch shows like this called obsession.. you need to seek help and id be terrified if i were your person.. major yikes! stalking is a serious issue.

9. Takes One to Know One
      March 31, 2014 at 1:44 pm

But why spoil the game?

10. omg
      April 1, 2014 at 12:37 am

I love you to the moon and back

Said no one.ever

11. ANEWDAY
      April 1, 2014 at 7:34 am

All I can say is that this is very creepy. If you like someone than come out in the open about it. But don’t hack into their computer and spy on them. That’s not love or like. It’s called unhealthy. I think you need to go back to your counselor and talk it through with them, because this is called stalking. Don’t do stuff that you’re going to later regret doing, because of jealousy issues too. You really need to talk it through with someone that can help you, because what you’re doing is not helping at all. It’s damaging for you and the other person. Take care.

12. mindgames are for cowards
      April 1, 2014 at 9:30 am

It doesn’t necessarily take one to know one. Experiencing something like this in the past can also provide answers. It’s obvious you want to be “caught”. It’s obvious you are desperate for attention and get something out of being saddistic. I think it’s sad that you feel you need to do this. But you see you are so powerless that the only way to feel in control is to attempt to “scare” your target or attempt to “mindfuck” them. Your target probably realizes that you have no power or control over them and thus it makes the “fear” you are trying to make them feel disappear. Hence, the out of control acting out that is on display here. Take away the unknown that is the internet and all that is left is a sad and mentally ill individual. To the victims in this: there is no fear once you take the energy/attention/power away from them. I understand why the admin of this site allows a voice to all needing an outlet. However, I wish these types of letters were not allowed.

13. Mooniserfa
      April 1, 2014 at 9:29 pm

” I was hospitalized a year ago but I ran away at night.”

That scared me..I don’t think that is love. You truly need to go back to your nut house.

14. child's play
      April 8, 2014 at 7:21 am

Starts with a “B”. Anyone playing needs to rethink their “teammate”. There is no opponent but them.

Search the “name”. See for yourself.

Flame away “B”. You left all the clues for “your person” and then some.

15. britney
      April 8, 2014 at 5:44 pm

Hey commenters get some class….obviously this person needs help. They have issues. Tearing people down with words doesnt create change.

Author…for the love of God please stop. You are violating this poor person. Your actions behaviors are out of control. Its one thing to visit a site to admire the personality behind their posts. But it needs to stop at that. Hacking phones computers and whatever else is invading privacy that all people deserve. If this person realizes not only will you hands down scare the crap out of them but you might further harm them by creating an anxiety within themselves to always be guarded in all aspects of life.

If all you want is attention then you need to understand that your behavior is not allowing for you to recieve any because more than likely they are terrified of you.

Second…you need to go to a doctor…if not for getting healthy..atleast to get treatment so you dont end up in jail or dead.

From personal experience…when people violate others in such ways…you make that person become instantly in protective mode…and let me warn you…scared people like myself in the past would have taken all precautions to protect myself and my loved ones….which means this…you will end up getting the attention alright…but i promise your freedom or life might be the trade.

Wisen up. You cannot manipulate a person to do anything…..and if you persist and hit a slight victory…what did you really win? A forced connection?

Dont listen to mean people that hate on your issues. Fix yourself. Start right now. Leave people alone. Stop stalking and being fake people to attain fake love. They dont love you. Accept it right now.

Good luck in positive and healthy change.