• How true is this.

by  • March 28, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, To Everybody • 16 Comments

And many women still believe them. I wish my cousin would read this. She is just in denial about her so called “lover”

Top 15 lies MARRIED men tell Mistresses?

I posted this earlier but i enjoyed the responses so much i wanted more. Some friends and i were talking about a woman we know who got involved with a married man. What he told her was so incredible that it was almost funny.

Why would a woman fall for these lines; It’s the same BS all the time

) I Love you
    2) i have never felt this way about anyone ever
    3) ive never cheated before
    4) im sleeping in separate room
    5) my relationship with her is over
    6) we never have sex
    7) with you, its not just sex its so much more. the reason why i always jump on you every time i see you is because you are SO sexy and i cant help myself!
    8) i think about you ALL the time. I cannot get you off my mind. This is overwhelming.
    9) im leaving her, give me time
    10 I am SO upset all the time because im not married to you. If we met years ago, you would be my wife and i would be so happy now.
    11) im looking for a trophy wife
    12) Why me? why did you choose me??
    13) (Ten minutes after sex) Ive got to go now ive got work to do. would love to stay longer
    14) Sorry i didnt text you for 2 weeks, i was busy but i missed you so much.
    15) I respect you

Number – 7,11,12,13,14 Totally Serious – What kind of man would come out with this? I mean would you believe it?

Sadly many women believe it. Really?

16 Responses to How true is this.

1. yes
      March 28, 2014 at 7:17 am

Yes. However sometimes it’s more insidious than this. It can be an emotional affair between two people who are not married across miles. A person can find themselves as the “other man/woman” and be in denial about it because the person they are communicating with is an old friend or their first love and think at first it’s not a cliche. But after some time one of the people will wise up and leave the scenerio when they realize they WERE being used and feel humiliated by someone they trusted. It’s horrible and isolating and when you pour out your feelings to a site like this people judge and lash out.

2. G
      March 28, 2014 at 8:07 pm

@yes. An emotional affair tends to be the worst, especially from man to woman because it tends to be based purely on fantasy not reality.

3. Kim
      March 28, 2014 at 8:58 pm

He’s married. Holy shit !

4. yes
      March 29, 2014 at 6:01 am

@G, yes I pointed that out several times to my person. I knew this was a messed up situation from the beginning. I have to be honest though, he was the one who wanted me there and I didn’t go.

5. It's a lonely life.
      March 29, 2014 at 11:11 pm

@yes-That’s been my justification over the years. I’ve learned to come up with many actually.
      The guilt is awful. The shame. The loneliness. It has to end. I imagine karma sending my debt to collections right now. I know it’ll have to be paid some way or another.

6. Lmao
      March 30, 2014 at 5:04 am

And they tell the wife: I love you with all my heart or every day I love you more and more.
      I don’t blame the women.
      I blame the pathetic pieces of shit, users and manipulators that these men are.
      They’re the ones who made a commitment to his wife, girlfriend or fiancé.

7. yes
      March 30, 2014 at 11:29 am

@it’s a lonely life- I don’t justify. I meant that it didn’t change into reality because I did not physically go to where they are so I understand what “G” was saying regarding fantasy, and I was just as guilty in not making it real. When I woke up and saw the situation for what it was, it was stopped. We have history though (much like others here it seems) where it wasn’t a scenerio of just meeting someone new and having an affair.

@lmao- I understand, but I accept my responsibility in my own situation and part I played. Affairs are wrong, selfish, and have everything to do with the cheater, not the one cheated on.

8. Lmao too
      March 30, 2014 at 11:31 am

@lmao. My cousin will be used by this man as long as she allows herself to be used. That man, asshole as he maybe, will walk away unscathed. He will take his wife to Mexico, and they will make it up. He may change for the better and put the past behind him. She, my cousin, will wallow away in her pain and suffering, suicidal for the most part, feeling shitty, trashy and very used. Is it worth it?. They must love their wives, for they never leave them, rarely. I am trying so hard to get her to see this, but she in denial of all this. “We are in love” ” ours is different and special” “I know he will leave her soon when he is sure about us” Yeah right! He has hardly called her in the last month or so. And still she continues to trusts him. I guess karma will be her teacher, for I have tried. If she wasn’t my cousin I would laugh out as well at her demented existence. pity!

9. @Lmao
      March 30, 2014 at 11:46 am

I’m so tired of that line “I didn’t make a commitment”
      No, but you’re knowingly screwing someone over. Someone you don’t know from a hole in the wall. You are knowingly causing someone a lot of pain. To me, that’s worse. The same, at the very least.

People who cheat are dirtbags no doubt. People who knowingly help them are pathetic, losers.

10. Cami
      March 30, 2014 at 3:42 pm

If a woman is going to be with a married man, I think that she should just use him for sexual favours and for his money and whatever else he can give her (because, in my opinion, that’s the only thing he would be good for. An actual, serious, non-secret relationship would never happen. Therefore, if I’m going to waste my time with him, he better make it worth my while). At least, that’s what I would do *if* I were with a married man. I stay very far away from men in relationships (and am fairly disgusted to find out that he isn’t single), but if he’s still going to pursue me, then he is going to pay for it.
      I will also do the “kind” thing of reminding him of his partner every once in awhile.

I don’t think that people who “help” married people cheat are pathetic. I don’t even think it’s their fault more than half of the time. It tends to be the married man that starts it, and plays with a woman’s emotions to make her stay (a lot of the time, I don’t even think that she knows until she’s already emotionally involved)

If a married man decides to pursue me, that’s his problem, not mine.
      And note: I said problem.

Anyway – Women, just to be safe, stay the hell away from a man that is not single. I don’t care what he tells you. He isn’t leaving his girl for you. Unless he actually files for divorce and goes through with it, don’t believe a word that comes out of his mouth (and even if he does leave her – he cheated with you, what makes you think he won’t cheat on you too?)
      If you’re with a man like that, use him if you want, then drop him.

11. @Cami
      March 31, 2014 at 11:01 am

Sure trade your ass for things and use people to “make it worth your while”.
      You sure sound like a good one.
      It’s no wonder most men have lost respect for women, they believe that they all have your same mentality.
      If you have sex with a person and expect something in return for it, you’re in the business of prostitution.
      That’s just a nice way of justifying your exchange so that you don’t feel like a piece of shit afterwards.
      “His problem” is that he could see you as an easy target that can be bought with a “Happy Meal”.
      Can’t blame a man for that pursuit!

12. wow
      March 31, 2014 at 11:18 am

Really Cami, you’re a special kind of shitty. “Use him if you want, then drop him.”

I would strongly suggest the opposite approach, try not to out slime someone. That’s how you wind up in a ditch. I would just suggest keeping your conscience clean and clear and walking the other way.

Wow, just wow. People never cease to amaze me.

13. Lmao
      March 31, 2014 at 5:16 pm

@everyone who responded, the truth is these assholes don’t love anybody; they only care about their dicks. They go behind their mates back to cheat? how is that a sign of love?
      Disrespect, contempt maybe but love? I think not. And while the partners have so little self-respect that they allow such behavior by forgiving them, when and if they find out; one thing remain true: they will be cheated on time and again. Once a cheater always a cheater.

14. Cami
      March 31, 2014 at 10:58 pm

**I just want to point out that I would only be that way with a married man that wanted to pursue me.
      With other men, I am definitely not like that.**

But I don’t understand your position… The married man can use the other female, and that’s fine, no problem, right? 😐
      He can use the female and drop her as he pleases, because that’s what he’s going to do anyway (that’s what many have done), and no one says anything. Yet when a female chooses to do the same thing to him, and allow him to have a taste of his own dirt, all of a sudden it’s a problem.

Really?

You are an interesting bunch.

Either way, I stand by my position – if he’s married and wants to play, he knows what he’s getting into – he *will* be used, and then he *will* be dropped.
      If he doesn’t like it, he shouldn’t cheat.

15. @Cami again
      April 1, 2014 at 1:02 pm

If you ever need dental work,
      I know an office that will trade their services for skank ass.
      They will be more than willing to negotiate with your kind.
      Gurl, your teeth will be shining bright like diamonds, but, your ass will be hurting.
      Actually, they are here so just send out the call and they’ll respond.

16. No, is an option @cami
      April 1, 2014 at 1:53 pm

@Cami. Why not just say no to the married man. Two wrongs do not make a right you know. It is always the woman who ends up feeling used in the end, anyway. Women tend to equate sex with love. Most men don’t. If you are a loose woman, and you freely give, they will take. I mean if that’s what you want, as a woman, then that’s O.K but do not feel used after, or mad. Men never feel used after, infact it inflates their ego, if anything.
      I say, stay away from taken men.” Don’t fall in love with him, things that fall tend to break. You will break” as a woman