• There’s no need…

by  • March 27, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Short -n- Sweet • 10 Comments

…to be sorry. Your silence is understood. Without facts, it’s the best position to have anyway. But, if you ever considered me even a peripheral friend, I am here.

10 Responses to There’s no need…

1. cs
      March 27, 2014 at 10:16 am

I’m not sorry

2. tricia
      March 27, 2014 at 10:23 am

facts are always good… something i wish i had.. if i knew i could talk to him, id jump on it..

3. whatever
      March 27, 2014 at 11:46 am

Sometimes silence is an expression of confusion. Peripheral friend…:)

4. Yuri
      March 27, 2014 at 9:54 pm

one more thing to do.
      Did you know that you know that you were so much more?

5. That's not how
      March 27, 2014 at 11:17 pm

It is going to happen though.
      I know.

Goodbye for good

6. B
      March 27, 2014 at 11:32 pm

A peripheral friend? Is that a friend who is kept at arms length? 🙁

7. @Y
      March 28, 2014 at 4:42 am

Who are you talking to? Are you talking to me?
      -C

8. tricia @b
      March 28, 2014 at 6:12 am

im not the author but like peripheral vision id imagine it would be the same so like on the outskirts or edge.. just barely in your line of vision but able to make it out

9. Author
      March 28, 2014 at 7:20 am

@tricia Why can’t talk to him? Sorry for your frustration.

@whatever Good point. I suppose it’s just not the way I do things. Part of our problem is that we talk only via email, so it’s difficult.

@Yuri What a cool thing to say. I wish you the best.

@That’s not how – Your response sounds like what I would expect them to say. Though few people are beyond redemption, in my opinion, I would never tell you that you do not have a right to your feelings. If that’s the way I made them feel, then fair deuce.

@B Yeah, in a nutshell, but we both did a bit of this. Very much an exchange of the last word, whether intentional or not. It’s a bit more complicated but I was impatient and they like to take things slow and process things, I think.

Anyway, I really was just feeling good with the nasty winter coming to an end and other aspects of life going remarkably well. Just wanted to send some positivity their way. Thanks for the insight.

10. tricia