• When something is missing

by  • March 25, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 8 Comments

I told you a long time ago that this was the last thing I wanted. Ironically it was me who cemented it. I didn’t feel I had any choice. You know why. You certainly didn’t put up any resistance to our current status either.

That’s all I needed to know.

8 Responses to When something is missing

1. yes, when you don't want to see it
      March 26, 2014 at 9:02 am

Resistance to the current status. Funny, that reminds me of someone. I respected what they told me. Afterwards they got angry that I took them serious / refused to play games. On top of it they were convinced that the conclusion they drew from it was true. Well, that was maybe what they WANTED to know.

2. author
      March 26, 2014 at 11:55 am

@yes, No idea what you are talking about stranger.

3. Roar
      March 27, 2014 at 6:24 pm

I get what you are saying @Yes. I can imagine someone I care about writing a letter similiar to this and my response would be similiar.

Its lile telling someone one thing and expecting another, then becoming upset because they did what you told them and not what you wanted them to do.

4. author
      March 28, 2014 at 6:27 am

Guys, here’s the thing: I can see where you are coming from because of how I worded this. But it was a long series of events that brought me to my conclusion.

5. Lacking resistance
      March 29, 2014 at 10:57 pm

likely due to your cementing abilities. But since you said a long time ago it was the last thing you wanted- continuing on should not be misinterpreted for anything else. That’s a confusing recipe to feed someone. Yet quite the fine way to feel guilt free if someone gets hurt.

6. author
      March 30, 2014 at 7:05 am

@lacking resistance: he does not care what I do. He does not feel any loss. He has quite the ability to shut off. Him hurt? Sociopaths can’t hurt.

7. Roar
      April 5, 2014 at 7:26 pm

So you wanted the sociopath to put up a fight for you? So you wanted to have a relationship with the sociopath? Romantic!

8. author
      April 5, 2014 at 10:37 pm

@roar, if you have any compassion, please do not cut me down today. Thanks.