• dear person

by  • March 24, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Abuse • 6 Comments

i use to keep the line open. I was nice. I was selfless.

It was during that time you hid yourself. Your thoughts. Your feelings. All of it

now…i am none of what i was with you. I didnt lose myself. I made a decision to no longer care.

During this time you actually care and tried. So much that even today you reached out.

Dear person i am over all of it. I do not want you in my life. I am sorry it has taken you so long to figure yourself out. Best wishes.

Ps…texting a person you wronged just to get reaction….and being mean and bitter that the reaction you get isnt desired….is your problem not mine.

Please stop randomly initiating contact. We are not lovers or friends. By choice.

6 Responses to dear person

1. Me
      March 24, 2014 at 1:16 pm

You were never selfless. It was mostly always about you. 85% you. These are the lies you have to tell yourself to feel better about yourself. Perhaps you could be honest with yourself for once, and see that you hurt people, then you make yourself the victim every time.

2. M73
      March 24, 2014 at 3:08 pm

This is more like what I’d expect to hear from my someone. Just the thought crushes me.
      Love is deaf dumb and blind, maybe putting it out into cyber space isn’t the right way to let them know you’re done.

3. I understand.
      March 24, 2014 at 3:17 pm

Why do you think they initated contact?

Getting mean and bitter. I know that from myself. It happens for example when I recognize that someone lies to me. It’s an instant reaction – even though I know afterwards, that I should have stayed calm. But it does not have to apply to your case…

4. All contact
      March 24, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Is random, In a sense. If you truly feel the way you say you do, then why are you here, on an anonymous site, talking to your person? Wouldn’t it have taken the same exact amount of effort to tell him/her when they reached out recently? And if you don’t really care, why put forth any effort at all? Why even feel the need to even give them a second thought? I’m not so sure you are being completely honest. Just triggered my curiosity. I’m sure you have your reasons.

5. dear author
      March 25, 2014 at 8:20 am

Who is the abuser here?

6. britney
      April 19, 2014 at 2:26 am

He knows. I told him months ago.