• dearest you

by  • March 23, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 9 Comments

Dearest you,
    Last night I have the weirdest dream of all time, you were hugging me, it feels so real, like i am really inside your arms. That was after i have a powerful awesome quite prayer time with father God. I asked him to let you know the things i cant tell you for i don’t have the power and strength to do so. I will always care. Deep in my heart, i sincerely care for you. But i am not the one who can make you happy. Your still have someone else. i have to let you go, all i want is for you to be truly happy.wherever you are i hope you wont forget me. You and i will never be, but that’s ok, my feelings never change. But i know one day, i’m going to meet someone, who will make me forget all about you, when i do pls remember that once upon time i have loved you. i really do.

9 Responses to dearest you

1. The feeling is mutual
      March 23, 2014 at 11:46 am

Just the same, acknowledging a something doesn’t always necessarily mean a person is willing or able to act on it.
      Sometimes all it takes is acknowledging it to free it.
      Peace comes after releasing what was pent up.
      It no longer feels trapped or suppressed.
      It was set free and that was the key.
      I wish you love, peace, happiness and prosperity.

2. Me
      March 24, 2014 at 12:15 am

What if they dont have someone else and they have been wanting to be with you? How do you know?

3. anonymoys
      March 24, 2014 at 3:49 am

Whoever u are thank u, though his not you, but ur response made me cry. It was hard. But thats life.some things r never meant to be.

4. Me
      March 24, 2014 at 3:04 pm

Don’t ever say never and always look at the brighter more positive side of every situation life throws you no matter how negative they may seem. Not everything is what it seems to be and any situation can only be as negative or as positive as you make it depending on which you choose to focus on. Dwelling in the fears of the unknown and focusing on nothing but the negative can only lead to destruction, sabotage and pushing those who love you away. Finding the good in a person, place or situation or even memories of your special someone can be much more rewarding and peace can come of it rather then the turmoil and angst one feels while choosing the see mistakes, regrets and doubts and nothing else. Grudges arent healthy…love is.

5. anonymoys
      March 24, 2014 at 6:12 pm

I just know. If someone wants to he with you, they will exert effort n time to reach out. But thats not the case. His not doing anything. So to me, he doesnt really care. Either his with someone or he really dont care. I am not meant for him.

6. anonymoys
      March 25, 2014 at 4:50 am

In addition maybe somethings are just not meant to be. There’s nothing i can say or do will change the situation. It is what it is. But thank u, whoever you are.

7. The feeling@author/anonymoys
      March 25, 2014 at 12:54 pm

It’s okay, no hard feelings, they are entitled to their opinions and beliefs so if that helps them cope so be it.
      I won’t try to interfere with what helps them even if they completely trash me. I’ve realized that it’s their way of dealing with their feelings so that they won’t feel like they’ve missed out on anything. Somehow that way of thinking makes them feel better. I would say move on and stop beating yourself up emotionally over what others say or do to you. Stop looking for more hurt when they’ve already proved what they’re about.  Save yourself from their negative ways of dealing with things. Don’t feel like you have to prove yourself in any way to a someone who doesn’t care to value or even consider your feelings even if it could never be.
      Thank-you for your letter for I related to it and was able to release and express my message.
      It’s a give and take here and you gave me the opportunity to do so.
      Good luck to you and may your path be made clear.

8. anonymoys
      March 25, 2014 at 11:57 pm

I have move on and i am not bitter. I wish him happiness and all the good things in life. I really dont care about him anymore. Although i wana be with him but his out of my life. And i cannot do anything about it. I am open for new things now. New people. He and i will never be. Never, ever.
      Good luck to u too.

9. you say it
      March 26, 2014 at 12:05 am

“Sometimes there is no use in trying to make peace with a someone who is completely irrational in their thinking. In my case, the persons mind is set on believing things that are untrue of me and continue to believe the worst.”

I know that too well.