• Wasting time.

by  • March 22, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Doubt • 20 Comments

Is all we are doing. We both know eventually what will come of this. It is hurting you immensely to do this, isn’t it? Do you why that is? Come on, smarty pants you’re intelligent enough to know. I see through it all. I am sorry, because you still don’t believe that l care do you?

20 Responses to Wasting time.

1. tricia
      March 22, 2014 at 10:18 am

maybe they need concrete proof..

2. agree
      March 22, 2014 at 11:48 am

Yes, we are wasting time. I don’t know anything anymore. Have different endings in my head. We can make it a tragically sad story or the best story ever written. It depends on us. It depends on when you decide to let it end. I like happy endings, which does not mean that sad endings can’t be good in a way. Always depends on how you look at it.

3. I don't know what to believe anymore
      March 22, 2014 at 5:12 pm

Gravity is pulling me to you and I fear you care as long as I’m not there.

4. Twin Soul
      March 22, 2014 at 6:13 pm

I know this letters is not from my person LOL…but my inner crazy wants to say “when you treat someone like a piece of ass, its hard to assume you care”…..but that’s MY situation. I am not as deluded as I thought. Sweet!

5. @Twin Soul
      March 23, 2014 at 11:53 am

I know exactly what you mean…

6. not hurting
      March 23, 2014 at 2:10 pm

Doesn’t hurt nearly as much as it used to. No contact works when all that is lost is negative.

7. My inner crazy:)
      March 24, 2014 at 6:24 am

I was the dog in your game.

8. If you don't tell them
      March 24, 2014 at 12:24 pm

They will never know. They are only left to assume

9. Author
      March 24, 2014 at 7:18 pm

@tricia, concrete would be telling them which is what I did. I suspect they believe my actions have been a contradiction at times. I am working on this.

@agreed, if it was up to me it wouldn’t end. The sad ending to this story would never be good in any way. Do you see the glass half empty or half full? Or course it depends on how you look at it, but is there a preferable response?

@IDK, Im not really sure how to respond to that.

@twin soul, assuming I treated my person like a piece of ass you would be correct. I didn’t. Therefor your inner crazy got the best of you.

@not hurting, thanks because as if my situation wasn’t painful enough I get knuckleheads like you responding. Should I fight back? No, I think Ill just remind you that when you seek negativity you find it. Maybe you never allowed the positive to break through.

@ if you dont, I told them. What they continue to do with the knowledge is beyond frustrating.

10. twinsoul
      March 25, 2014 at 5:43 am

You got it backwards.I meant them treating YOU like a piece of ass. God you people r ruthless and don’t pay attention!

11. @author
      March 25, 2014 at 6:30 am

What do you see?

12. lost at sea
      March 25, 2014 at 6:44 am

If you already talked to your person and both of you let it all out, how come it still seems like things are ambiguous between the two of you?

13. agree
      March 25, 2014 at 7:09 am

If it was up to me it wouldn’t end either. I tend to see the glass half full, assuming that I want to evaluate (reduce) my vision through (to) finite units like the capacity limit of the glass. I would prefer a honest conversation / no games.

14. agree - addition
      March 25, 2014 at 7:15 am

I would prefer the happy resolution.

15. same here
      March 25, 2014 at 8:04 am

“I suspect they believe my actions have been a contradiction at times”
      “What they continue to do with the knowledge is beyond frustrating.”

applies to me and my person

16. ?
      March 25, 2014 at 8:29 am

“It is hurting you immensely to do this, isn’t it?”

What should they do?

17. the glass is broken
      March 26, 2014 at 3:20 pm

Because EVERYTHING that is will one day not be.
      That’s all I have to add….

18. Everything is fading.
      March 27, 2014 at 12:22 pm

I would understand, if you said:

The glass is broken
      Because EVERYTHING that could have been is gone.

OR

The glass is going to break
      Because EVERYTHING that is will one day not be.

19. the glass is broken
      March 28, 2014 at 5:36 am

@everthing is fading

That would be like saying ‘the glass will be half full or the glass will be half empty.’
      And nobody says it like that.
      🙂

20. Author
      March 28, 2014 at 11:06 am

@twin, no one treated anyone like a piece of ass.

@@author, l see through the bullshit.

@ lost, good question. I don’t believe they let it all out. Hence the reason this has been going on and on. I believe hey are holding something back because of fear.

@agreed, thank you. That made me smile! Im with you, l would prefer honest and open conversation, no games. However l feel as though different personalities and communication styles are keeping us from making any progress.
      I would like the happy resolution as well. Im hopeful.

@?, stop what they are doing.

@glass & everything, nothing is broken, yet. I dont think so anyway, maybe it is. Im never really sure.