• Thank you.

by  • March 20, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Acceptance • 14 Comments

This site has helped me gain the closure I needed. Partially because my person was commenting and partially because I was able to get it all out, feel what I needed to feel and heal. It was a great release for me. I don’t think I will be posting anymore as I feel in my heart that I’m completely able to move forward. We often get stuck. We remember how we felt and we hold on. The mourning process is different for everyone and for me, I think my process is complete. I have asked myself why and what kept me from moving on..the answer is me. I did it to myself. I chose to be stuck in the past with someone I thought was my kindred spirit because my heart made my mind think that. My mind knows that is not the case. I’ve taken a small break from my best friend, the man I love, in order to sort thru the past. I’m ready to open up my heart to him completely and let him in completely and not look back. I needed that time out, coupled w communication w my person to close the bridge on my past and clear the opening for the future. There are 5 stages of grief. 1-Denial and isolation. 2-Anger. 3-bargaining. 4-depression. 5-acceptance. I’ve been thru them all. I wasn’t perfect for him but I am perfect for someone else even with all my imperfections. My love, my current best friend granted me this time to sort thru my heart. My heart opened up and lead me back to him. I am aware of my flaws and the mistakes I’ve made in the past so I will be certain to never repeat them again. I’m excited about my life because for the first time, in a long time. I’m whole by myself and my partner enhances my life. Thank you to the creators of this site. Had I not stumbled upon it, I’d probably be thousands in debt for counseling. Namaste
    J

14 Responses to Thank you.

1. g
      March 20, 2014 at 11:18 am

Best of luck. You have done this cycle before. Took a break, then went back. Hope it works for u this time.

2. yeah..
      March 20, 2014 at 12:44 pm

..Of course.. Namaste..

3. J
      March 20, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Whatever

4. J
      March 22, 2014 at 4:01 am

So your perfectly content with ditching someone who actually cared for you, showed it, loved you and was always there for you and being a complete and total lying bitch to them because of your choice? Yeah…namaste Jack.

5. g
      March 22, 2014 at 9:42 pm

Don’t understand

6. Author
      March 23, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Because J aka Jack is projecting. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. I didn’t write that. There are two J’s commenting throughout. People comment like they know the exact experience people are writing about. It’s an attack that they’d like to lash out on “their” someone, so they do it to strangers when they can apply the words to their own life.

@J You don’t know me. You don’t know a thing about me. You don’t know my level of honesty or my morals, values, thoughts and beliefs. MANY great couples have taken a break before their forever. It’s not uncommon. What would be dishonest is while I was going thru what I was going thru, not informing my best friend, the man I love of what I was feeling. I didn’t lie, cheat or deceive. I took a minute for myself. It’s called loving myself first.

@G..Thank you for your kind words

7. J
      March 23, 2014 at 5:30 pm

Jack does

8. g
      March 24, 2014 at 7:44 am

Namaste really?

9. g
      March 24, 2014 at 1:30 pm

U took a break over the summer and wanted to see me. U ask K 2 ask me. Then ran back to him. Now did it again. Wasn’t mean was true.

10. Yes-Namaste
      March 24, 2014 at 1:38 pm

Namaste…the light in me honors the light in you. And it can mean Thank You…which was the title of this post…or I honor the place in you which is of love. Why did that bother you?

11. g
      March 25, 2014 at 10:35 am

Didn’t bother me. Just found it odd.

12. g
      March 25, 2014 at 9:08 pm

U asked what made me angry one of the biggest was telling k I slept with s. That’s not true. S agreed to say that to you tell u I did but I didn’t and I thought u knew that

13. @author
      March 26, 2014 at 11:27 am

But you didnt tell him anything, did you? You wrote about your feelings on an anonymous website. If hes your best friend and love of your life, why would you not tell him your feelings yourself? Even you said it would be wrong not to

14. @author
      December 16, 2014 at 10:52 am

It’s funny because I was he I believe as I used my real name unlike her..? She used her sign off name “J” like you. Do you realise you were tormenting me emotionally? You had to know. Glad you got closure for I never did for what it’s worth. What I learnt from you was theost painful lesson I’ve ever learnt! I let you unknownly destroy me like your other ex’s you spoke of to me. No wonder ppl go bay shit crazy on here. Worst relationship if you call it that I ever had, a roller coaster ride from hell! To top it off her best friend she is now is in love with was partially one of the reasons for the last argument for I didn’t trust him & she acted supicous! Gut feelings never have let me down. Makes me laugh now for what I said about you was completely correct!!! WOW I’m sorry we ever met & good luck in your selfish future. I can’t believe I’m reading this by chance:( or was it