• Why Me?

by  • March 17, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Confusion • 8 Comments

I can’t ignore it anymore. It’s happened too many times. I’m the exception. I’m special. I make you feel different and you don’t know why.

I don’t know either. There’s nothing about me that makes this seem possible. I’m average. I’m boring. I’m empty and emotionally detached from most aspects in life. I’m empty and lack dreams or desires.

Find someone better.

8 Responses to Why Me?

1. tricia
      March 17, 2014 at 1:17 pm

if you’re talking about why someone loves you.. when someone truly loves you, they don’t see anything that wouldn’t want them to love you. without changing who they’re they too will want to share that boring life with you because loving someone means sharing your life with them. i ask those questions too about why would the guy i love even consider me (not saying he does or doesn’t) but its a confidence thing. if some loves you nothing matters!

2. A
      March 17, 2014 at 2:42 pm

if was for me … obviously not … I told u :

yes “you’re different, yes “you are special, since the first time That I saw myself in your eyes. you are rare, fun, quiet, reserved, Could not see another but you . you can’t see what I see, but you have everything that i asking for .yes ….you makes me happy, i feel different, you never say anything, nothing with words, I know that, but a hug yours said more than a thousand words, a kiss for you touches my soul, and more clear i couldn’t be, I never asked for anything But you love, …….i wish i could was your answer …….. I loved you yesterday, i love you today, I will love you always, I am so sorry for you,.. for me ,it was worth every second, and I do it again With my eyes closed, without expecting anything, without asking anything … Or maybe ,Love in return that’s all I need., you are Not empty , you are only closed to Love, and I’m not sure which is worse.

3. You are unique.
      March 17, 2014 at 6:54 pm

To my person:

passionate – coolness
      laid back – ambitions
      easy going – stubborness
      creative – honesty
      relaxed – strength
      fascinating – weakness
      heartwarming – logic

You have it all. Desires and dreams come with time, confidence and lack of plan. Allow creativity. Allow yourself to get lost. You have it in you. You are incredibly talented and gifted. You just have to activate it. Trust yourself and don’t be scared. In case you get scared, find me. I’ll be there. I love you.

4. e
      March 17, 2014 at 7:16 pm

U cant stop me mimi!

5. S
      March 18, 2014 at 9:11 pm

@E are you Mariah Carey?

Or why would mimi want to stop you?

6. Lol
      March 21, 2014 at 2:59 pm

Eminem and mariah?

7. Author
      March 22, 2014 at 5:31 am

It’s nothing so intense as love. A simple crush. But always at such an inopportune moment. Always so unexpected and never able to be reciprocated.

8. no one
      March 23, 2014 at 2:17 pm

Sometimes I felt you. I was having dreams about you. Sometimes I started crying – out of the blue, without warning- and I saw you. I even said “___,I love you” out loud and were surprised by myself. I saw you as the one who would understand me and accept me completely, who touched me deeply inside. You were the pulse of my life. It was a good feeling to know you were somewhere out there. But it was also something that made me feel melancholic. You gave me hope and you gave me desperation.