• I know.

by  • March 14, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 8 Comments

I had exactly the same opinion much earlier. I know how it feels. Maybe you can understand now, why I was not able to trust you later. Why I felt pitied for how I felt. Why I ran for the hills. It was toxic, but why? I think now, our hearts opened and closed simultanously as a reaction to the other’s action. I went through every small detail to rebuild what happened and why. I think I found some answers. It were small things, misunderstandings, different “rules” that caused irritation, doubt and distance on both sides. But what happened? It never got away, because there was something. Maybe we changed roles now.

8 Responses to I know.

1. Perplexed
      March 14, 2014 at 3:36 pm

“I had exactly the same opinion much earlier. I know how it feels. Maybe you can understand now, why I was not able to trust you later”

And this isn’t a message intended for someone here?

This place is such a mind fuck.

I think ‘someone’ likes it that way. I’m serious

2. @perplexed
      March 15, 2014 at 1:30 pm

Maybe it’s just a person thinking their person is talking to them here. Why bother wondering or getting mindfucked? People put way too much overthinking, fantasizing here it’s stupid.

3. @perpleaxed
      March 15, 2014 at 11:20 pm

Sometimes i think the same… Im sure the author will attack u for think so tho…

4. It makes sense
      March 16, 2014 at 3:11 pm

It actually makes sense to me. What goes on in a person’s mind is “theirs”. It’s so easy to pass judgement and apply your own situation to what you read. A good rule of thumb to use while commenting is if you wouldn’t say it in person, then don’t say it at all. We all hide behind the keyboard so the filter is just gone. There are real people typing these letters with real feelings. It’s only applicable to the Author and if it opens someones mind to a perspective that hadn’t been reached before, what harm is that? You don’t have to agree with everything. If you don’t like what you’re reading, move on to the next one.

J

5. Author
      March 17, 2014 at 1:09 pm

@perplexed:

“And this isn’t a message intended for someone here?”
      How should I know? But yes, my thoughts applied to what I read. I could identify with the situation. Are you the author?

“I think ‘someone’ likes it that way”
      It’s an addiction.

“This place is such a mind fuck.”
      I agree.

@It makes sense: Thank you.

6. S
      March 17, 2014 at 5:56 pm

Responding to the comments for some it may just be a form of entertainment. Letters may trigger an emotional or aggressive reaction (comment).

For the same reasons you may dwell here others may as well.

I read this website at the gym entertainment (distraction) Or when Im taking a pause in what ever Im doing.

Yes others may use this as a playground to mind-fuck others but this is just a website it really doesn’t have to be a big whohaaa.

7. No way
      March 17, 2014 at 6:25 pm

Your thoughts applied to what you read? Ok we’ll here are my thoughts because maybe you are responding to MY thoughts…

Enough with the back and forth. You’re afraid of something and you have poor communication skills as evidenced by, we’ll, you know. And that is that. 🙂

8. Author
      March 17, 2014 at 11:17 pm

@S: Different reasons why people come here. Sure.

@No way: It’s always easier to point fingers. Who are you to judge me?