• I wonder

by  • March 13, 2014 • * Safe for Work * • 6 Comments

How many people posting here are just trolling, sometimes using other poster’s stories as fodder?

6 Responses to I wonder

1. Don't
      March 13, 2014 at 12:25 pm

Wonder,….
      Know that it’s happening.
      They write and even answer their own letters as someone else, they even write as someone else, some sign your name to their posts.
      Hey whatever it takes for their healing maybe medicate to subdue their many alter egos within that battle each other for a say.
      I never knew there were so many people that suffer from undiagnosed mental disorders till I came on this site.
      Same people that vent about absolute nonsense such as spilling their coffee that expect you to trust them in real life with your deepest feelings and secrets.
      Ah no thanks, I think I could manage on my own you won’t ever hear a peep out me me after this,….Good-Bye!!
      Have fun here and knock yourselves out with your fuckedupness!!
      Ain’t nobody got time for this!!

2. some
      March 13, 2014 at 1:31 pm

I’m sure there are a few.

3. sure
      March 14, 2014 at 5:15 am

Isn’t it nice to know that your story might be a fodder? Even though it can be sad and challenging, isn’t it nice to know that you are living no ordinary boring life? I like to see it that way. It doesn’t pay your bills (as long as you won’t find a way to make money out of it), it doesn’t get you a job (as long as you won’t find a way to make a new job out of it), but it gives you something that not many people have. The knowledge that you are really truely alive.

4. @don't
      March 14, 2014 at 9:06 am

Conspiracy theorists too apparently…..or Meth heads.

5. Hahahaha....
      March 14, 2014 at 1:41 pm

The predominant theme here is : Drama class.

And that’s all I have to say about that.

Only a select few will understand.

And when the day breaks dawn
      Something is in my room
      When all my faith is gone
      Something begets my gloom

I’m out here waiting, praying, trying to keep from sayin’
      That I don’t miss you, though I do

You’ve got me shaking, playing, trying to keep from sayin’
      That I don’t miss you, though I do
      Well, you know I do.
      Yes.I do

Here’s a hint:

6. @hahaha
      March 15, 2014 at 1:33 pm

And you lead the charge with innuendo and nonsensical videos to imaginary people.