• why wager?

by  • March 12, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 13 Comments

If I knew ? That’s an easy one. You know why. I set out wanting to be strong, but subconscience rules here and I am not.. at least not yet. Ju’kno she’ll still be beautiful when I finish her. Deadlines weren’t much my thing. Love always will be though.

13 Responses to why wager?

1. lost
      March 12, 2014 at 9:14 am

What a coward you are. Im sure you lead this person to the water and then…you know the rest. People like you make me sick. I hope when your ready, this person has been swept off their feet by the right one and you are left to sit in your own misery you created.waste of breath

2. wth?
      March 12, 2014 at 9:35 am

@Lost – you got all that from a couple of sentences? Hystrionic much?

3. yes
      March 12, 2014 at 9:36 am

I am.. and that is what I was sorry for. It hurt more than I expected.

4. jb
      March 12, 2014 at 9:41 am

Oh boy…I sure hope you handle your regrets well. Because this is the PERFECT set up for one…ever heard of the one that got away?They never pop up when its th best timing but believe me its the only shot you ll be given. If you think the re wotyh keeping for yourself so will everyone else they come across and trust me when I tell you that there are plenty ou there ready to give what you wont. Do you really think that they ll ever take another risk for you agian? I hope you arent that foolish to think so. You better rethink if this is really wha you want…longterm as well! I hope you know what you re doing.

5. jb
      March 12, 2014 at 10:06 am

While your spending the rest of your life regretting this.can i have her #, ill give her what you wont,lol!

6. justin
      March 12, 2014 at 5:51 pm

This will be a lifes regret for sure.someone will snatch her up…yep the one that got away, no doubt…no take backs honey!!!!

7. iwantthat1
      March 12, 2014 at 8:05 pm

Let him find out for himself.They always think they re letting a great one go for better reasons at the time. Thats why so few people actually find the right person.They settle and think they ll get another chance whwn the time is right.sorry to trll you bro, the time is right now and usually thats it, theyre right.Theres always a way to make your current circumstances work with what you really want, usually easier than you think.If shes worth having, she ll probably never say but, she wont give you another chance when you didnt feel she was worth it now, this type knows their value…rethink it.Look how many of us would give anything to redo that choice. A lifetime of regret when your life should been lived out different is a long time.

8. voice
      March 12, 2014 at 10:54 pm

Some come to blogs just to feel release, some come for advice. You need advice. I agree with all above bloggers. Its easy to think your situation is unique but sadly we all share the same stories just slightly different in the details.heres mine…years ago lived a soso life had the opportunity to be with “her” after long thought due to my children i decided not to pursue it at that time. We remained friends.years went by my children made lives of their own leaving me in the dust,lol and feeling alone.i went to her ready now but she politely explained that when i decided that she wasnt worth making my situation work with her involved, that she then began to question if we were truly meant to be. I explained my side, that there was a huge distance along with other issues. She said my love for you would have taken me anywhere i needed to go to be with you, i would have helped you through anything but you showed me that to you I wasnt worth the effort. THAT LUMP STILL REMAINS IN MY THROAT. None of that was true, but i knew there was no going back, too much time passed. My nephew had an eerily similar situation which i luckily talked him into taking the risk for. He now is one of the happiest men i knew,his children love her, she moved to make things work with them, and he never missed a beat of watching them grow up. All i never concidered. You live once. You are the only one that can make your happiness or you can let it pass you by. Now i can only hope my story will help others to realize you cant get stuck in whats comfortable or the world will leave you behind, you have to conform when you need to. In the end its what keeps you comfortable surprisingly…or you could plant your feet and end up lonely even when your not alone…catch my drift?

9. pitching in
      March 13, 2014 at 4:12 am

Was that the correct interpretation of the post?

In that case, I’m with iwantthat1 on this. If you have a chance now, don’t screw it up, regardless of timing and circumstance. You may never be given one again.

10. been there
      March 13, 2014 at 10:22 am

I’m with @voice on this. I was in that position but played the part of the woman. Moved on but waited. Years. Friendship blah blah blah…Stuck my neck out. Got jerked around. They hemmed and hawed. Showed me they didn’t want it enough when it mattered. Resentment, hurt, annoyance, etc built up. Why waste time on someone who doesn’t make the effort when so many good guys/women will? I’m happy now. The guy in my scenerio did tell me he had regrets. But those were just more words. Good luck.

11. Confused as usual.
      March 13, 2014 at 2:30 pm

What the shit???

12. sad
      March 13, 2014 at 6:09 pm

Guys based on his reactions, i think we might be advising a 15 year old! Oh well maybe ur comments can help an adult.

13. God love ya, sad
      March 14, 2014 at 3:47 pm

It’s a rare joy when someone here makes sense and a funny at the same time.

I guess that means you’re safe on second base. 🙂