• Hello You

by  • March 11, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Lost Love • 22 Comments

A day hasn’t gone by since the thether’s of love was forever nothing.

I sorry, ever so for everything that happenened.
    One day I hope you understand that by my father dying,
    Losing over six very close childhood friends!
    All in one year, Nothingless!
    Lead pall bearer to all.
    Proudly I walked,
    Yet no pillar am I no more.
    My heart. Yet here I am.

I understand it became to much for you,
    Believe me it was none like I’ve ever felt before.
    I am humbled & lucky that we gazed upon each other.
    Forever I am grateful.
    I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

It was the hardest lesson in my life…All at once it happened.

Smile says this “Green Eyed Man”

22 Responses to Hello You

1. This is a sweet letter
      March 11, 2014 at 12:58 pm

I hope all is well with you.

-a green eyed woman.

2. Roger on that
      March 11, 2014 at 9:26 pm

You’ve got more pitches than Clemens and Randy Johnson, combined

This one was reminiscent of something cooked up by Gaylord Perry.

Whew !!

3. @green eyed woman
      March 16, 2014 at 1:30 am

Thankyou for your comment says me the author. Life goes on and as hard as it has been I’m OK. She had green eyes too….only one percent of the population has green eyes! If only it was her, yet that would be silly on here.

4. Green Eyed Woman
      March 16, 2014 at 3:08 pm

You’re welcome. It’s nice to know you are OK. It appears things have been rough for you just as so many on here.
      That percentage can’t be right! There has to be more of us out there than that…though, I have never looked into the statistics..but yes, that would be something, wouldn’t it?

5. @Green Eyed Woman
      March 18, 2014 at 9:29 am

Now your making me wonder young green eyed lady…more like wish if I were to be completely honest. Yes that would be something, nothing short of a miricale. I can say that smiling though nowadays. Whoever you are you made this man smile. Love is everything & even if it only for a day, a season or a lifetime love is the most beautiful felling on this earth. Thankyou for this has allowed me to always remember how good life is.

(P.S. Her name started with M:)

6. Green Eyed Woman
      March 19, 2014 at 6:09 pm

Hmm..I assume its possible though very unlikely that I am your “M”. This is an anonymous website so names should probably be left out of the equation if we want to see if it is a one in a million chance encounter or not. Wouldn’t you agree? Maybe we could try ‘Word Association’..? Things only we would know about our time together that hasn’t been written here in letters? You write out a few individual words that I could respond to in relation. And then I could write a few words and you respond? Just a suggestion, of course. Either way, I am glad I could make you smile. You made me smile too. πŸ™‚ Love, good true love is rare. I have only experienced it once outside of the love of my family and closest friends.

7. Green Eyed Man
      March 24, 2014 at 6:40 pm

How could I say no to this suggestion….(I’m going to go & buy a lotto ticket afterwards;). I would be more than happy for imagine if it was.

Purple
      Lip Balm
      Coconut

I’m definetely smiling now says me.

8. Green Eyed Woman
      March 25, 2014 at 2:01 am

Hmm…:-/ probably not good that I would be taking shots in the dark on those.
      Purple-maybe a flower
      lip balm-not a very good one. most girls wear lip balm.
      coconut- I am sure I smelled that way a few times. maybe even my lip balm.

My words:
      Gold/tan
      office
      teal

9. Green Eyed Man
      March 27, 2014 at 7:11 pm

For someone who was taking “shots” in the dark, you were pretty close. Purple was one of her favourite colours, mad about lip balm & yes she loved the aroma of coconuts.

Gold/tan- skin colour which would be spot on
      Office…that brings a lot to mind hehehe
      Teal- blue(my favourite colour), coral, the ocean which we both are water signs.

I’ve just realised there are other letters and I wonder as you are her (M) & are responding to him:)

To make this simple my name starts and finishes with the same letter…..D

Thank you all the same as I’ve enjoyed this letter writing.

10. Green Eyed Woman
      March 28, 2014 at 6:46 am

Hmm… the office part, I would say that’s right on!! :). The favorite color..yeah(not exactly what I was referring to but applies I guess). The others…iffy…
      As far as letters go, that would depend on which letters you are referring to.

11. bystander
      March 28, 2014 at 10:43 am

Hey “M” do you go by numbers in your name here along with “M” in it? If so you guys have already done this. Yeah, I’m here way too much.

12. Green Eyed Man
      March 28, 2014 at 7:46 pm

The letters I was referring to were the one’s written by J? Well I can sumise you may be from the States?, from your use of the word “color” whereas where I come from we say “colour” πŸ™‚

And always remember when we lose our love they are in fact inadvertantly guiding us towards our true love…(I’m still waiting lol). I have protected my loving heart nowadays & have in doing so have a tendency to push away any potential love prospects. Anyhow, you like I will love again as we all deserve to love & be loved as there’s nothing greater in this entire world!

Blessings to you & may your smiling soul shine.

13. Green Eyed Woman
      March 29, 2014 at 6:37 am

@Bystander- No I don’t think I have ever used numbers in my signatures.

@green eyed man- Yes, Born and raised in the states. I have picked up on your usage of ‘colour’ and also ‘favourite’ vs ‘favorite’. I notice silly little things like that. I have learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the words they use. Not just the meaning but spelling and also word origins. Sometimes it can say a lot about where they are from and what their intrests are. I have always been a natural ‘reader/profiler’ I can read a lot about a person without much conversation. It’s much easier in person but I cab pick uo on little things through indirect contact as well. Not that I tend to judge people, I still tend to give everyone respect despite the vibes I pick up. I can lose my temper or patience sometimes but its usually because I care.
      Anyway…
      Letters from a J…yes, I have commented on a few I think. I have commented on many letters. I am most often talking about my personal situation with ‘my person’. Sometimes I just give advice from personal experiences from whatever life events that can be related in subject matter. All of the letters I have submitted have been ‘to my person’. I haven’t kept a count of how many letters have been submitted but its approximately…20ish. 20 could be pushing it though. Safe to say, its between 10-20.
      And….I’m rambling again.
      I agree, we all deserve to love and be loved. I am at a point in my life that I am looking more inward. I have a really hard time focusing on myself and being selfish. Though, at times I’m sure some would beg to differ. There’s many things I want and need to for myself to get back to some aspects of the ‘old me’ and also to the new me. I’m not looking for love but if it happens to find me and can handle “all this” then I suppose that would be swell lol!
      I think I will stop typing your eyes out now..
      Thank you for the kind words. You seem like a very beautiful person (sorry, I know that’s not exactly a very masculine compliment but I’m sure you know what I mean.) I wish you all the best that life has to offer.

14. Green Eyed Woman
      March 29, 2014 at 12:45 pm

oh…and if you are talking about the recent letter that was to an “M” from a “J” and the “M” that commented, no that was not me. Though, I can somewhat relate to the dialogue. I do believe I have commented on letters from quite a while back that maybe had a “J” or a name starting with one. Let’s just say, the time I’ve spent here on LINS has been a…confusing experience.

15. David(Green Eyed Man;)
      April 3, 2014 at 8:31 am

Hello M,

Your words were naver ‘rambling’ as you said. You were speaking from the heart. ‘ve written about the same on this ‘interesting’ & unusual site. It has helped though I will admit. Funny thing was my past love was on here & was replying to my letters…she admitted it to me many months later when we by chance saw each other. We ended up talking for hours which only confused me more from her ‘feelings’ for me. I’m glad that chapter in my life is over as it was such a rollercoaster of love. I don’t regret a moment we shared for there were many magical times.

It has also taught me what you are now going through….and no your not being selfish looking inwardly and learning to “love” thyself if I may say? I too have learnt to grow & evolve to a point now I am a changed man. It has taken a lot of work on my behalf & everyone I know has said so many positive comments. It’s if I’m alive for the first time in my life at the age of 30 something…hehe. I’m living out my dreams now & you can too. Never settle for second best for it sounded like you(and myself) didn’t act how we should have when ‘too many red flags’ arose? We have to believe in ourself’s & be truthful for us as we only have one life? This coming from a man who has has fallen in love three times in his life…14 years, 2 years & the last one 8 months.

I’m enjoying my ‘singledon’ & not rushing into another relationship for it opens your third eye in a sense which I truly believe I am living how I am meant to be. Love will come when the time is right & I’m sure it will when I least expect it.

Now who’s rambling lol.

P.S. I’m enjoying these letters which we are exchanging.

16. Green Eyed Woman
      April 4, 2014 at 7:13 am

I was attempting to never write here again…but…clearly, that isn’t working at the moment. It is safe to say, I am not your person. I haven’t spoken with ‘my person’ in person, in a very long time. I’m not quite sure if I have indirectly spoken to them or them to me. Many times it seemed as if they were here but with recent events, the more probable scenario is that I was wrong. I won’t go into details about that. I am just finding it crazy to think that they would be talking to me here or somewhere else anonymously if they are not speaking to me directly at all, not even small talk and the basic social graces. You know what I mean?
      Thank you, this has been enjoyable for me as well. I can’t say that my whole experience here has been nice but I couldn’t bring myself to stay away thinking/hoping my person was here. I’m glad you were able to come to some resolve with your person. I’m sure, that helps. It is a slow going process to get to a point that I can really start putting things into motion as far as pursuing my goals but I’m doing what I can, when I can. Though sometimes I find it very enjoyable to just sit around and do a little bit of nothing except thinking and breathing for a little while. Motivation and energy allude me at times but I’m pushing through it a little better recently.
      Take care,
      -MF

17. Green Eyed Woman
      April 8, 2014 at 7:13 am

Sorry if that last comment came across as cold. I was in a pretty wretched mood. I was having stuff coming at me from a few different directions and still am to an extent.

18. G.E.M.
      April 8, 2014 at 10:02 pm

MF,

I knew from the beginning you weren’t my person. It was still enjoyable talking to you though. You never came across cold at all, you were speaking from your heart because that’s how you were feeling at the time as I suspect you are still in love with them..? They will always be remembered as once love is freely given they will always have a part of us till the day we die. It will all get better as time passes I assure you. I would like to say I’m here for you if you wish to talk to someone yet this site isn’t & wouldn’t allow that. I sit here wondering what you look like now……….aside from your emerald eyes.

19. Green Eyed Woman
      April 9, 2014 at 6:23 am

Yes. I’m still in love with them. I always was and always will be. If there’s such a thing as love at first sight, he was it for me. He is a really great person. He was my first and so far the only man I have loved in that way. I agree, those loves never end.
      What I look like?…. hmm…
      I am petite. I’m not super pretty or anything but I am pretty in other peoples opinion.

20. G.E.M.
      April 12, 2014 at 8:13 am

Well I’m not sure what or where to go from this conversation. Yes you are “pretty” as beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it’s our soul & who we are on the inside that attracts true love’s?

Petite hey….I’m 6’2 & 220Ibs:) I believe you have to have a healthy body as well as mind?

21. Green Eyed Woman
      April 16, 2014 at 8:45 am

Yes, I agree. Looks aren’t everything. A good looking person can catch the eye but it takes interest in who they are as a person to capture a heart. Health..yes, that can definitely play a part. If one or both persons are not healthy in one way or another it can put a strain on a relationship. I dont believe it could make or break it though. It depends on how important that person is to you. Open and honest communication and participation from both are necessary if changes need to be made to improve the health of one or both and the couple as a whole.
      Yes, I’m pretty short. Health wise, I guess I’m ok. I dont always eat healthy but do for the most part. I get plenty of exercise and have a decent figure. I’m sure there a few routine screenings I need to get to make sure because problems arise with age and I’m Old, like..really old but I think I’m ok! πŸ˜‰ We all have our down times and personal issues that arise that can eat at us and effect our health in many ways especially when it comes to our hearts. I suppose that’s why we are here..?
      Your build is like a few of my ex’s. I used to go mostly for the Tall, dark and handsomes. Now…looks and such aren’t much of attention catcher for me. Although I have to say, my person was/is very good looking. Just, gorgeous..with beautiful eyes.. but that was just icing on the cake for me. He offered me endless intrigue. He is very smart, talented and beautiful(mind, body and soul). Sometimes, I dont know what he ever saw in me, especially back then. I wasn’t an awful or terrible person but when it came to love and relationships, I was clueless and inexperienced. It didnt help that he and I were very different(cultural backgrounds and maturity) either but..I liked that we were different. I didnt always understand him nor did he always understand me but it made for good conversation.
      And…I’ll shut up now. πŸ™‚
      I hope you have a good day, GEM.

22. Green Eyed Woman
      April 19, 2014 at 1:05 pm

I suppose I have scared you off. I’m not actually old. I was just kidding. I’m in my third decade.