• I wonder

by  • March 9, 2014 • * Safe for Work *, Thinking of you • 11 Comments

I wonder if you ever think of me like I think of you. I wonder if you still hate me. I wonder if you’re happy. I wonder how the kids are doing. I wonder how your work is going. I wonder how your heart is doing. I wonder how you’re health is doing. I wonder what you eyes are saying. I just wonder.

11 Responses to I wonder

1. g
      March 9, 2014 at 9:36 pm

My eyes are sad these days

2. Author
      March 10, 2014 at 11:25 am

I’m sad your eyes are sad. I’m afraid to post this reply but it amazes me that you know what I post. No signature, no hidden clues, but you know. Baffling. How?

3. g
      March 10, 2014 at 7:40 pm

I think you misunderstood how my eyes are sad. Why would u think I’m not happy? I’ll tell u how I really feel.

4. Author
      March 11, 2014 at 4:28 am

Sorry I replied

5. g
      March 11, 2014 at 9:01 pm

Why?

6. Author
      March 12, 2014 at 9:43 am

Why? Well if you look at your last comment on Sad Eyes, I guess that would be the reason why. Had I said, oh yes, please tell me how you feel..you would of went on a tangent on what a mistake I was and how I never was anything to you. You would have taken it out on me, whatever it is you’re going thru and spared no expense to my feelings because while yes, I know we weren’t meant to be, it doesn’t mean that your words can’t hurt me.

7. g
      March 13, 2014 at 6:13 pm

why wonder if you dont want to know what i think?

8. g
      March 13, 2014 at 8:08 pm

Why wonder if you don’t want the answer

9. J
      March 14, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Wondering is safe. Hearing what you think May or may not be painful. I’m scared to know…

10. D
      March 15, 2014 at 9:59 pm

Sure, wondering is safe. Theres nothing wrong with having a curious though regarding someone you hold/held close to your heart. Its the drawing of conclusions based on nothing more then a fear of the worst case scenario that would be painful to have to hear and assuming that is the truth and causing your someone so much pain and suffering as punishment for such things that absolutely disgusts me. Its disgraceful to destroy a persons heart and life just because your too “scared” to know the truth when the truth is much less painful. It might even be satisfying.

11. g
      March 16, 2014 at 8:09 am

Understand, I won’t say a word.