• Yeah right

by  • November 20, 2013 • To You • 6 Comments

I have to admit your excuses get more imaginative as time goes on. It’s never predictable I’ll give you that.

Go hustle someone else. Your bullshit reeks.

Oh wait, you’re being honest this time? Gee, I guess with all your past dishonesty I error on the side of caution.

6 Responses to Yeah right

1. Blue
      November 20, 2013 at 9:24 pm

To all the pussies who must HIDE quit posting shit like this moron its interfering with those who dont hide and are able to say it like it is yes im saying it ,im this im that , in the end your opinion of me is none of my business

2. author
      November 21, 2013 at 9:29 am

@blue- I think pretty much everyone here knows letters from strangers aren’t for YOU. Get over yourself.

3. s
      November 21, 2013 at 4:30 pm

Okay but guys I’d like to know who BLUE is.

So @blue who are you?

@ Yeah right, sorry dude or dudett for I guess what is considered to be hi-jacking of a letter.

@blue, not your name or age or anything but who are you: what makes you tick?

4. Blue
      December 1, 2013 at 4:40 am

My name is Blue like yours is s for steve is shit i imagine B is for bad like blue isnt for you and im not here to explain nore do i need to and if i choose to answer some dip shits reasons for love or hurting someone im allowed to glad to know i have a fan club and should someone really have a problem with me …put it on paper or keyboard and send it to someone who gives a fuck , oh also one thing ……im old enough and honestly would back up whatever i say im from your mothers bed and nobody knows most imp drop dead ,fuck u very much and bye bye

5. BlueBalz
      December 1, 2013 at 11:49 am

Blue is the ‘switch-hitter’

Axe him straight out

I anint lyin.

Cat got 9 personalitees. He be crazee

6. Blue
      December 3, 2013 at 6:36 am

No 10 u forgot when im with ur daughter she brings out the best one in me. And please im doing my xmas list and u wont get squatt if u dont stop heart attack away,slim gravy and ol jalopee are already on the shit list ,