• What I Want

by  • September 26, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 6 Comments

It’s weird to think that after all these years, I really don’t care to ever have anything to do with you again. It’d be great if you knew and believed the truth. But you don’t… not that I expected you to. You have always been fairly close minded afterall. While I do miss how we used to be, mostly I just wish that you wouldn’t think badly of me over something that I had nothing to do with, but you do. Also… it’d be great if my friends didn’t have to tell me that you have been talking about me behind my back after everything we were to each other over the years… but there isn’t anything I can do about it, is there? I guess it’s too much to ask that you talk directly to me about everything on your mind… you know, like you used to… But this is what we have come to. Perfect.

6 Responses to What I Want

1. Gemini
      September 26, 2013 at 9:44 am

Heresay is just that. Unless you emphatically know that they are talking about you behind your back, as it were, you’re being assumptive – which serves as a disservice to your friendship. Sometimes, being confrontational – without being aggressive – is a necessary evil, to get to the truth; but conjecture only begets further problems and this is a dangerous road to travel down. For, what are your friends saying? Are they in accordance or do they defend you?

2. Me73
      September 26, 2013 at 10:30 am

lol knew and believed huh? well tell them and they might … maybe they’re try to find the truth on their own.

3. Author
      September 26, 2013 at 10:47 am

@gemini thanks and sadly I do know for a fact that this person is talking behind my back. It’s how I found out about something else that was going on that I might never have known about otherwise. It’s too long a story to get into here but the upshot is that I do know definitively that it’s going on.

4. Author
      September 26, 2013 at 11:25 am

@me73 I told them… That’s what started all of this.

5. Epidemic
      September 26, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Anyone notice a common thread running through these ‘situations?’

No. I’m fucking serious.

Do you see the same story, OVER and OVER…but from a few different parties.

So the common denominator in this problem, class….is X=____?

~From “Fun With Problem Solving” by Mr. FB, aka BFF

6. Author
      September 26, 2013 at 6:28 pm

@epidemic funny I noticed that too… seems to happen that way a lot. Maybe 1 person’s letter stirs something up in others or we’re all just out there living similar lives with similar situations.