• Everybody has Value

by  • September 26, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To Everybody • 6 Comments

I’ve made it a priority to assure those who thought otherwise that they are, indeed, worth something, because it has always been true. It has always been true and never unfounded. I have always seen the beauty and value and potential of every person I’ve ever met. It is a belief I have always strongly held. I made you see it at one point, so I hope, and I’ve been working on her to make her see it as well.

Yet what happens when the one who sees value in everybody fails to see it in himself?

Because honestly, my worth has diminished below that of a drop of saltwater. It’s not an opinion or a viewpoint merely held by self or an individual. It is only solid, founded fact against which contrary views cannot stand.

I dare you to fight me on it. I promise you will only lose.

6 Responses to Everybody has Value

1. Female D
      September 26, 2013 at 1:54 pm

I’m sorry you feel that way. But I will fight you over it, and I WON’T lose.

“It’s not an opinion or a viewpoint merely held by self or an individual. It is only solid, founded fact against which contrary views cannot stand.”
      Soooo…tell me…who is the “keeper” of these “facts” that you refer to? That’s right, YOU. And they are only “facts” because YOU have convinced yourself it is true & it is a fact. IT IS NOT A FACT when it is believed by only one or very few.

It _is_ an opinion/view point. It is YOUR opinion/view point. And if it so happens to be anyone else’s opinion or viewpoint about you it still DOES NOT make it a “fact”!!!

The fact that you took time to write this letter, and the context of it say a lot about who you are inside. If you “wrong” someone of course they are going to be hurt & more than likely trash talk you or try and knock you down to make their own pain go away, or try to get even with you for whatever they feel you did (high school crap). 50 people could run around saying that about you. STILL won’t make it fact.

Somewhere someone loves you. Somewhere you are someone’s world. Somewhere someone cannot wait to share the rest of their world with you. Somewhere you are someone’s everything….remember that. Now, go look in the mirror & tell yourself, “self, you are an awesome person, you are worth more than your weight in gold and I love you”…then go get your girl!! I’m sure she is anxiously waiting for YOU!

Good Luck
      XoXoXoXo

2. Advice
      September 26, 2013 at 2:18 pm

Learn to value yourself, and the world will see your value. The minute you devalue yourself-worth the world follows suit, and treat you as valueless. It all starts from you.

3. Challenge Accepted!
      September 26, 2013 at 4:03 pm

And that is why your worthy.

4. T2
      September 26, 2013 at 5:07 pm

What’s the fact that proves you have no value?

5. My Two Cents?
      September 26, 2013 at 9:37 pm

Being another male I used to be similar in a sense. I always did things for friends, family, ppl, inlaws outlaws etc. I enjoyed life for if others were happy so was I. I thought it a simple ideology. What is wrong with it which I found to my dismay ppl take advantage of your good nature & say yes attitude?

Do you know what I found & you even stated it? I’m not sure if you realise? You need to learn to love thy self firstly, put yourself first, live your life first and foremost and everything else will fall into place? Try it & you will be amazed? By chance are you an extrovert? I used to be…now just very outgoing? Do you need or feel the want to be around ppl all the time? Learn to have “ME” days/nights and do the things you want by yourself? I found that the hardest for I have so many friends & to say no to them to be by myself? I found that so extremely difficult. Once you practise this you EMPOWER yourself! Of all the ppl my ex taught me that so I thank her:)

6. We could start with this one
      September 27, 2013 at 2:26 am

“Has the morals of an Alley Cat”

course, that make it a perfect match,