• The Annoying Mistress, that NEVER really was

by  • September 25, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 19 Comments

Are you serious???
    We need you in our lives as much as we need the garbage under our kitchen sink.

Fly away!!! shoo!! swat!! swat!! Find another sucker to help you in your life transitions,just STAY AWAY FROM OURS!!! .
    The silence has nothing to do with loving doves… Let us make it clear to you GO AWAY!!!Desperation is very unbecoming, believe me.

Seek Medical help elsewhere, clearly you need it!!

Your e-mails are read to me as he shakes his head with disbelieve and annoyances so that you know..

The person to whom this is written will get it. An annoying and persistent EX who continues to bully her way into our lives!!

19 Responses to The Annoying Mistress, that NEVER really was

1. S
      September 25, 2013 at 12:08 pm

You are still with him? You are just as much a fool.

2. Author
      September 25, 2013 at 1:29 pm

To S -AKA Desperate Mistress

So says the woman who DESPERATELY continues to seek him out while he has forgotten all about your easy but desperate seduction… Ha!. Why? Because he is agreat guy and you know it. YOU, on the other hand were his biggest mistake later in life, and he really sees it now. ( Who wouldn’t)

Honestly for his sake, not mine SWATT!! SWATT!! SHOO!!! Get a life, find a job, go to the gym (looks like you need it anyways) would be nice so that you are not always focussing on him or us. He is never, repeat, NEVER going to hang out with you. NEVER!! Now Shoo miss Chubbs!!

3. to author
      September 25, 2013 at 7:28 pm

LOL maybe he needs to grow some balls and tell her that himself 🙂

4. Shameful. Degrading
      September 26, 2013 at 3:03 am

Absolutely, pitifully pathetic

5. Author!
      September 26, 2013 at 10:59 am

Or maybe she need to grab a brain and get it!!! He has told her so by word and by action. She is too demented to get it. We have both decided ignoring her drama was the best option.. She is either too delusional, too desperate or just a dolt. She does not get it. How do you deal with an idiot. Hopefully one day it will sink in through that thick skull! Hopefully one day she will ge a life for the sake of her own mental stability (Which is in question at this moment)

6. HEY EVERYONE
      September 26, 2013 at 11:03 am

HEY EVERYONE! Do you know who this is (the author)??? This is the other “crazy” person on here (seriously, no offense male D for this time I’m not speaking of you). THIS is the same person who posts those videos and nasty comments all the time obsessively! THIS is that lady who got cheated on!!!! She is delusionally thinking we are all the “other woman” who tried to fuck her man!!! Now the “other woman” just may be here, but I for one have been harrassed by this person several times and she is a stranger to me.

HAHA I bet she’s the same one who tells people to “get their head out of their ass”!!!

7. To HEY EVERYONE
      September 26, 2013 at 2:43 pm

I am afraid you have the wrong person, my dear. I have written only three times and replied to 4 posts and I have never ever posted any videos…and this is Gods truth. However whenever I vent here there is always some psycho( Could you be her!!) who replies with such vengience to me. I have a feeling she must be on the other side of my coin. I think she connects as- The Other woman, who got laid,dumped like a hot potatoe, still pines for him and writes alot- in my opinion about 80% of the letters here.
      Only you know your own truth in the end, really . So keep your pants on!! ( literary and figuratively) and give me my space to vent and take a chill pill lready. Shoo away!!

8. Wondering at -Hey Everyone
      September 26, 2013 at 4:20 pm

It does seem to me that you are needlessly on the defence. It looks to me that she is using the site for the proper reasons, for those are letters Iam sure she would never send to whoever she has a problem with and that is why they are written here. Am I missing something? Just wondering

9. Hey
      September 26, 2013 at 8:13 pm

Nope, Ms.Paranoid. I rest my case.

10. S
      September 27, 2013 at 12:40 am

I agree with “wondering”. Why are you so angry? Maybe you need to settle down and take a look at yourself. I wrote the FIRST comment. I dont know you. I have never slept with a married man but I have been the married partner who was cheated on. I packed my bags, a uhaul pulled up three days later despite the newborn (three week old) in my arms and I moved on…and never looked back. I found it rather pathetic you were writing his mistress. He cheated and you call him a good man. Well in that moment, he wasnt so good or you wouldnt be facing such anger, paranoia, and be on the attack. . . he created this pain for you and you defending him and shooing his mistress away I found rather sad. In short, you need to “Shoo” him away!

11. Missing Something?
      September 27, 2013 at 2:22 am

Yeah, you’re missing something.

They are having an AFFAIR !!!

Good God, man.

They also write each other no less than 10 total, as many as 15-18 letters a day
      on other sites…in different cities !!

Am I wrong Ms. Author?
      Or haven’t you noticed that yet?

12. author
      September 27, 2013 at 7:24 pm

At Hey.Thanks for making our Friday night!!. I showed him this reply and we laughed ourselves silly…thanks for your comical take in this situation… Iam still cracking up!! hahahahahhahahhahaha!tihihihihi!

13. Hey
      September 28, 2013 at 1:30 pm

If what you do with your man on a Friday night is read this website, you’re who’s laughable. That’s not what me and my wife do anyway. I don’t know you thank God. But if you really wanted the whore out of you life I suggest you get a restraining order. There ARE stalking laws. It’s not that hard to leave drama behind, which is why I find it odd you come here obsessively trying to find letters written to your bf. That’s sad.

14. author!
      September 28, 2013 at 7:15 pm

Can you here that silence? Listen VERY closely then, GET USED TO IT! 🙂 We will not waste our time replying anymore for clearly you have issues only YOU can deal with, and engaging you is a waste of our time. And’ yes we love to do everything together and we share our experiences… and that is why She has become an irritating but, a joke in our life!!! Her issues are way beneath us … ( Thank you so much for showing us your GRACELESS self, for he now really see the person you really are…)

15. OOPS! author again
      September 28, 2013 at 7:31 pm

correction on earlier mail, I meant hear not here…and @ Hey pretend all you want but you know who you are… I only came to this site to vent after a very entitled e- mail send, that really annoyed both of us And just so you know… I never search for his emails here, never (so rest asured that he never sees any of your mental postings unless I show him and he cares not… )… communication will now cease!!!

16. @Author. The whole point is being missed
      September 28, 2013 at 8:51 pm

Yes, the phrase Love is a Game appears to alive and well.

With high certainty, one could see that there appears to be no identifiable woman who is on this site who is reaching out to a male, who appears to be shunned or ignored. Author, if you don’t recognize that the male is as being equally involved as the female, may I suggest a closer observation?

The players in this game appear to use numerous names, perhaps camouflaging the nature of what is happening. There are certainly a few who appear to personally know each other and apparently meet on occasion. Unlike several, additional parties, who appear to operate with the benefit of this kind of information an outsider would have no idea who these players are. Granted, we may not have all the facts and check in to observe sporadically.

Several participants who appear to dominate the board unquestionably use code name monikers; likely three, maybe four between each of them. There is no barometer such as a geographic location or other clues. No consistent initials…by her or her mate, but most used appear to be unreliable data. You seem to recognize one.

One thing is certain, author: The MALE on here is routinely questioning AND responding quite favorably to someone who appears to be a bit overboard with their affections. On the other hand, the male follows just a few feet behind, with his own favorable echoes of love.

That is, if favorable can be defined as completely indecisive.

If I’m following this correctly, along with a few others in our program, the male is interested, not interested, woman states “I am sick of you playing me” which immediately entices the male to begin his clever act of seduction again. It typically begins by playing the concerned ‘friend’ role to get the woman’s attention again.

We find the game being played, in all candor, textbook pathological behavior. We have an opinion about the matter, but that shall remain private until it’s time to write the dreaded thesis.

To reiterate, you appear to be missing out on the information contained in a few hundred of letters: There is no ‘obsessive woman’ on this site who appears to be ignored.

Christine

17. Hey
      September 29, 2013 at 11:09 am

Again, I rest my case. Obsessive with delusions as well. No skin off my teeth. ;o)

18. @author
      September 29, 2013 at 12:52 pm

I think you are weird..anyways..how would you know she posts here unless ‘you’ are stalking her..

None of what you write makes sense…did she tell you she posts things here for your ‘boyfriend/whoever’ non one cares about ‘your’ melodrama..

19. anonymous
      September 29, 2013 at 2:53 pm

@author…just remember…someday you might be the EX and if you ask me..you are Graceless…and sad.