• Dear Higher Self

by  • September 24, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Advice • 9 Comments

Please remind to find a way to somehow be real sly and hint around in casual conversation, to ask them : “Did you ever post things on a bulletin type board, hoping that your boyfriend would read it?”

Cause I’m going to get up and say, “So nice to meet you” and leave.
    Same with *writers* !!

Oh, Jesus Christ. They’re like women with birds. Big Ones that will take part of your finger off. I know one now, just a friend. But after years of observation? “I want to be a writer” types?

They’re all nuts!

Please grant me the strength to walk away.

9 Responses to Dear Higher Self

1. Yoda
      September 24, 2013 at 11:15 am

Ummm….wait a second. You…are posting here. Why? The content of your letter…it sounds like you have “caught” someone posting things about you & you are slyly trying to let them know you know…by posting here on this public bulletin board hoping they will read it. Hypocritical much? Grow up. Wait, lemme guess, you’re 40…aren’t you?

2. Jedi mind tricks
      September 24, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Agree with Yoda up there. On any given day almost anyone can read at least 1 letter here that seems like it was written to them or even by them- if they were self absorbed enough to see it that way. Even if you know for a fact that someone you know comes here, assuming that they wrote something AND that it’s for you is just a little crazy… It’s a big world out there.

3. Yoda
      September 25, 2013 at 7:16 am

@Jedi Mind Tricks …wanna get married? lol 😉

4. Jedi Mind Tricks
      September 25, 2013 at 11:53 am

@Yoda: LOL- You don’t even know if I’m male or female 😉

5. Yoda
      September 25, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Whoops!! I guess you don’t know either!! Oh, wait…who cares?! We like Star Wars! That’s all that matters!! Hahaha 😀

6. The Wizard
      September 26, 2013 at 2:31 am

In RI, MA, NH or CA?

I can only hope. That way I wouldn’t have to read the 30 posts a day between you
      two on all your secret sites

~Signed

She Knows

7. @wizard
      September 28, 2013 at 5:11 am

Yep, two of those could work actually. Creepy…

Signed,

Does he know??!

8. Ring Ring..."Law Office"
      September 28, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Cause that’s going to be the first call he makes. It’s called a ‘Pre Nup’

And it’s thick, too. Well, over a half an inch.

9. dumb
      September 28, 2013 at 5:34 pm

Two of those could work for me too. So what. Coincidences do occur. Quit smoking meth or weed or having affairs and you wouldn’t be so effin paranoid.