• A letter for me? Oh MY !

by  • August 30, 2013 • To You • 17 Comments

Thank you for being so loyal. “Wife”

Those Tears Were Not Sadness

Those tears I cried when I broke your heart were not sadness and regret; they were tears of relief and freedom. I stayed with your pitiful soul almost a year longer than I should have. I did love you briefly. For some time it was true, but then the “I love you”s became lies and I tried so hard to make those words honest again.

That is why it took me so long to leave. You refused to accept our relationship wasn’t perfect and you didn’t listen when I tried to talk about the problems that needed fixing. I was on my own. I tried all summer and things still weren’t better. I needed a release and I finally fucked that fucker I’d been dying to do since the moment I met him two years before. After I said goodnight to you I would video chat him for hours, and every weekend I was in his bed. He was never boyfriend material, just a fuck buddy. You can thank him for giving me the strength to stay with you those last six months.

I hated everything about you. I hate the same things about you now that bothered me when we first started dating. It is so easy to love and hate someone at the same time. The thought of breaking up rang in my head for months and months but all the while I thought you were still worth it. I don’t know what did it, but I finally reached a breaking point and set myself free. I couldn’t be happier. I am still in disbelief at how much better my quality of life is now. Although it was utter hell, I’m glad I dated you. You taught me a thousand lessons that I owe to your immaturity, foolishness, and disgrace.

Are you really that blind?

17 Responses to A letter for me? Oh MY !

1. Thank you
      August 30, 2013 at 5:55 am

You think your funny saying and doing that to a person? Well listen to yourself for who you actually are…once a cheater always a cheater. No wonder your man had trust issues for you my dear are what men despise and to think that guy your with deep down he will think nothing of you because he knows you can cheat so…Enjoy whore

2. C
      August 30, 2013 at 6:28 am

Ah, I suppose this is the letter I was accused of writing. I remember reading this. So, to Whom it may concern, I am a Female C and I did not write this. I loved my person. still do and probably always will. There seem to be a few “C” s on here. I know I have learned to never assume on this site.

3. "Wife"
      August 30, 2013 at 9:31 am

Really, If I was blind then why did I question you? Because I believed in you that is why. You only have said yourself what you are….Nothing and never will be!!! You will always be so and wonder why!

4. Disgrace
      August 30, 2013 at 9:41 am

People throw this word around, you author are a Narcissist without a doubt. I feel sorry for that man. To string someone along as you said, you never loved them, you used them as that’s part of your disorder. So many words say exactly that you are one. It’s one step from a psychopath! No one can help you, have mercy on their souls for you are what evil is!

5. Good Morning my Hansome....
      August 30, 2013 at 12:37 pm

I NEVER said any such thing !

YOU said
      “You only have said yourself what you are….Nothing and never will be!!! You will always be so and wonder why!”

So it was you; the original author ! Son of ……Why in the H am I always right?
      You are a TOTAL T***P !!

Now, you, my little pretty…YOU can remove EVERY SINGLE NICE, KIND, LOVING thing I ever said about and TO you. It wasn’t YOU I was talking to then.

It was to a mirage, an image, a fake , a fraud. A JEZEBEL !

6. Have You Ever
      August 30, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Thought that is how a male would respond to something like something like this? Anyway my crazy comment means nothing to any for I am just a mere male.

P.S. if that was you I wrote a response to a letter you wrote on the 30/12/2012. Made me cry in fact:(

7. Good Evening My Darling....
      August 31, 2013 at 2:28 am

I know you didn’t & if you must know, I knew it was a trick-A JEZEBEL. So I played along like you did playing the reverse. It’s not nice is it. I was mortified when I read it! & then as I closed my eyes & breathed in meditating to calm my mind I looked at it & laughed as I’ll explain.

Yes I reversed this back on you and nothing more. See how I feel when you do the same. This is seriously getting out of hand & you have been doing this for a while??? You have known I’ll say something yet I’ve realised now to not take anything on here to heart.

The reason I knew it was a test, tease, whatever you wish to call this sad game…Was we were always together on weekends so that was impossible from the outset. Secondly, I have always & still do believe in your morals & purity. You always had me in awe as you always inspired me! So that is why I knew it wasn’t you. I’m not sure on the other’s aspects & yes I may deserve some comments. That is the truth.

P.S. Dearest you have been on here for so long, last year & all:( Even mentioned my name, titled and all on my bday…Oh YOU, why did you never discuss this with me, I can’t recall you trying to discuss this me? We only discussed a couple of times when you were unhappy. It would have changed where we are now for we would have been able to grow from it. I still feel so bad you didn’t talk to me. That hurts when you are in love with someone. You did talk to others….but not me:( The man who was your soulmate…your friend, your partner, your everything I believed. I can’t be angry with you, I forgiven everything as that is what love is about? I’m sorry it has come to this for there is nothing I can do. All I want is you? xco

8. @Good Evening
      August 31, 2013 at 12:16 pm

Now you ARE playing games, You know exactly ..or shall I say, you know it not concerning you.

You’re jacking with my mind now. Hell, I’ll call your wife if you persist.

I will NOT put up with mind games.

9. britney
      August 31, 2013 at 10:46 pm

You should be ashamed of yourself. I usually try to find something healthy to bring forth but all i read here is evil. Please for the rest of the world…keep your anger to yourself. Nobody benefits here.

10. @@good evening
      September 1, 2013 at 1:29 am

You are more than welcome because I have no wife, have purposely been single to heal my innerself. Mind games are because I read what related to me exactly to a tee…IT’S all fiction though & I no longer care for this shit is at an end for I tried my hardest for to long. This honourable man says…No I not jacking with your mind, do your worst nothing worse could harm me after Today, Fathers day & all. First time I have non father so whatever. Have a great day.

11. @Good Evening
      September 1, 2013 at 6:04 am

Game on. Mind you life is but a game to some? Not for me or is it. As the whistle blows the players run back onto the court of L.I.N.S.

P.S. I have no wife & thank God I never married her for I do not wish to live in hell!

12. As Should You
      September 1, 2013 at 4:08 pm

Considering you used part of my last name?! Much could be said so get off your high horse for once? Now that was evil what they did through & through. NOT ONE SINGLE SHRED OF REMOSE. You are the one who should be ashamed. More than that. That is just too much if a coincidence!!!! It’s ok though for I forgive you as none of this is………………………………………………………………………………….

13. @Britney/Brie whoever you were
      September 1, 2013 at 4:10 pm

Anger is a response mechanism when hurt by another and is a reaction to an action so if like for example you start something then what do you expect?

14. britney
      September 4, 2013 at 11:06 pm

Dont start something duh….and if you need to react to others then channel your anger into something healthy.

15. Never Ceases toAmaze
      September 5, 2013 at 11:22 am

“””Now that was evil what they did through & through. NOT ONE SINGLE SHRED OF REMOSE. You are the one who should be ashamed. More than that. That is just too much if a coincidence!!!! It’s ok though for I forgive you ……..”””

Does anyone here know about boundaries?

How many times does one need to betray you before ‘you get it’ ?

(he asks cyberspace…no one in particular)

————————————————————–
      Want some whiskey in your water?
      Sugar in your tea?
      What’s all these crazy questions they’re askin’ me?
      This is the craziest party that could ever be
      Don’t turn on the lights ’cause I don’t wanna see

Mama told me not to come
      Mama told me not to come
      “That ain’t the way to have fun, no”

Open up the window, let some air into this room
      I think I’m almost chokin’ from the smell of stale perfume
      And that cigarette you’re smokin’ ’bout scare me half to death
      Open up the window, sucker, let me catch my breath

Mama told me not to come…….

The radio is blastin’, someone’s knockin’ at the door
      I’m lookin’ at my girlfriend – she’s passed out on the floor
      I seen so many things I ain’t NEVER seen before
      Don’t know what it is – I don’t wanna see no more

16. @britany
      September 5, 2013 at 3:32 pm

Look how many negative comments you post here?! Who is negative and evil is you not them for if you mean what you say stop writing negative material yourself as you prove to others that you cant keep your word & say one thing and do another. That is morals & lying

17. britney
      September 15, 2013 at 5:56 am

Well im sorry you feel that way. You should work on your feelings then.

As well as what you believe…..sounds like you mindgamed by someone. My morals are sound.