• you are my drug fix

by  • August 29, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Love - Pure and Simple • 8 Comments

I’m glad I saw you because you are like my drug fix I can cope for that little bit longer high on you, until my next fix and I start to come down and I will need to see you.. the memories are fresher the images are clearer now and my dreams are sweeter I feel better my bleeding heart don’t ache so much. And if memories fade within that time and images get fuzzy and clouded and blurry I just got to look at my phone and they will be so much clearer..but the amazing images u gave me in my mind of you should last me quite awhile.

I am addicted to you.

Until next time my love.

8 Responses to you are my drug fix

1. tricia r.
      August 29, 2013 at 10:33 am

Do I know that feeling.. I get my fix when I see him.. Then shortly after it begins to fade.. Waiting for that next time I run into him.. Pathetic I know but that’s what it has come down to. :/

2. Healthy :- )~
      August 29, 2013 at 11:49 am

Now that sounds like a very healthy situation.

Where do I find something like that? You see, I’m addicted to drama, dysfunction, mistreatment.
      Some call me a masochist. Some call me crazy. Some call me The Gangster of Love.

Some call me Maurice.

Do you think the personals in Craigslist might get me some of this here drug?

3. author
      August 29, 2013 at 12:12 pm

Very true tricia I was lucky to spend some time with the person I love and it should last me while lol it does sound pathetic to people who dont understand but to us it is just the case of loving them so much it hurts when you dont see them and desperation sets in. Like a junkie needing a fix lol and memories do fade but thankfully mine are very fresh at the minute ive had my fix 🙂

4. @ HEALTHY not author.
      August 29, 2013 at 1:06 pm

If your using sarcasm then clearly you don’t understand..

Some people have what’s called barriers in place preventing ppl to see each other. Whether its mutual or a one sided thing (doesn’t matter) missing someone is hard alone as it is.. and when you do get those moments of running into them or seeing them pass by it helps subside those feelings of loneliness or missing them. Is it unhealthy.. Absolutely not.. Its human nature to miss someone that meant something to you.
      If I was reading your post wrong in a defensive manner I apologize for that.. But until you experience something like this then you can’t really understand. Or maybe you’ve been hurt by someone and your defense mechanism is to use sarcasm as a guard?? Whatever the situation may or may not be leaving comments that stray from the persons letter I find grotesque
      Tricia

5. dreamland
      August 29, 2013 at 3:41 pm

I do understand. I’ve been there. And now years later I understand it is completely unhealthy and prolongs heartbreak. There is nothing good about feeling like they are your drug of choice. I’ve been addicted to drugs AND a person, so I’m not talking out of my ass either. When you get to that point, that point when you feel like you are that needy for them, is precisely the time you need to let it go and give it space.

6. @Author
      August 29, 2013 at 9:07 pm

I’m glad you saw me for that was the last time that I was going to try to speak with you. I can’t do this anymore for it hurts me to much my love. I have tried my best & it’s not good enough for you so I’ll leave you be.

7. Love Is
      August 30, 2013 at 7:51 am

A caring for your well being
      A calmness in a storm
      The smiles you give one another
      The assurance of everlasting warmth

There’s a flame, no doubt
      but does not produce a roaring fire
      because uncontrolled flames
      leave ashes, memories
      everything you loved and shrived for
      are turned into mere ciders

That can never be replaced

Love is patient and kind
      it is not boastful, it is cherished
      It’s a colorful crackling fire, restrained.
      It’s safe. A blanket of comfort
      and it was always going to stay
      the sage port in every storm

Warm, solid & adoring
      Till time took me Home

(Yes, my first one. Pardon the CA reference )

8. author