• The Key

by  • August 28, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 18 Comments

You’re the key to everything. I know it. I just wish you’d actually let our story unravel instead of keep closing it with a loud bang. We have a story. I’m the paper and you’re the pin. What will you write? The balls in your court.

18 Responses to The Key

1. A Love Letter
      August 28, 2013 at 11:52 pm

To put my pen to paper is easier than commenting as I want it to be said exactly how I feel for you which you already know how I feel. I never have wanted it to be this way. It is coming. That is one promise I will keep & honour. To write how I feel about you one one page does you an injustice about us would be a novel:)

2. Love
      August 29, 2013 at 12:17 am

*pen
      *ball’s

Waiting for the unravel is draining, physically & mentally. Sometimes slamming the book closed keeps everyone involved from getting hurt, or allows one to step back a little bit & regroup from falling too hard & too fast. Defense mechanisms.

For the first time ever, I feel like these words are being said to me & with what is going on with my own “us” situation right now, it’s very coincidental if you aren’t my “door mat.”

If this were my person I would tell you that there isn’t a doubt in my mind that you are the key to my everything as well. I’ve felt it for a long time. I have NEVER felt this way before & I keep slamming books, doors, windows, anything I can get my hands on because it’s easier to do than grappling with being as scared as I am. What if it doesn’t work? I would not ever want to lose my person, my mind is set, & I know as soon as we take that step there is no turning back…we are either each other’s “one”, or we lose each other forever. I feel panic coming on even expressing this.

I don’t want to get hurt, and I would never, ever want to hurt my person for any reason…which I am infamous for doing when things start freaking me out.

Every time I look in my person’s eyes I am falling harder and faster…I’ve started refusing eye contact so those feelings will gradually start to diminish. But I don’t think they are going to, because I know this is true love. I’m a mixed up, scared, & confused mess.

The rest of the story will involve going to bed together every night, waking up together every morning, lots of kisses & hugs, compromise, being happier than either of us have ever been, lots of fun, football games, basket ball games, laughter, a new last name, & a baby, who will grow to become the perfect mixture of my person and I…

The story I’m writing won’t wrap up with “the end”, because there will be no end since we have finally found each other.

If this happens to be my person, when I see you tomorrow can you just say, “I need your key.” Or send me an email or text with the same. We will talk. Every day that is passing is another day we are throwing away that we could have been happy & most importantly, together.

3. i hear you
      August 29, 2013 at 5:33 am

ok…I write down….we meet …we talk…we make things right.

I want to be with you

4. Me73
      August 29, 2013 at 7:47 am

wow that’s a lot to put on someone’s head, you may be setting yourself up for disappointment. i hope not and wish the best outcome for you. let us know how it works out.

5. coinsidence
      August 29, 2013 at 9:33 am

Funnily enough I did not write this letter (but same situation), yet a response here actually sounds like my person exactly. However, there have been more than enough delusional people here so I would suggest everyone with anything to say to connect to their person, IN PERSON.

6. When I wipe....
      August 29, 2013 at 4:46 pm

“” it’s very coincidental if you aren’t my “door mat.” “”

Who’s the one here espousing that they are such a nice person? So caring? Giving?

To co writer: “I’ve felt it for a long time. I have NEVER felt this way before & I keep slamming books, doors, windows, anything I can get my hands on because it’s easier to do than grappling with being as scared as I am. What if it doesn’t work?”

Oh, I can see the ending of this book already. How’s your foresight mechanism these days?

7. Love
      August 30, 2013 at 9:10 am

@When I Wipe….

If you were privy to the conversation that occurred between myself & the man I was speaking of leading to the phrase “my door mat” you would know that it was/is an “inside joke” meant in an affectionate, not negative manner.

He winds up being the “door mat” to others in his personal & professional life because quite frankly, people in this world suck. He is truly such a caring individual he winds up being taken advantage of in several aspects of his life, and even if he is hurt, conflicted, exhausted, or any other word you can come up with that would describe completely draining himself he will not give up on what he is doing & refuses to put himself, his needs, or his happiness before anyone else’s.

I don’t use him as a door mat; and because of how I feel about him it kills me a little bit inside every time I watch it happen. Which is daily. And I can’t make it stop.

Are you satisfied now that I am “espousing” good, not evil? lol I’m by far not any type of bs artist! I suck at that.

Far as my foresight mechanism, who knows how it’s going to turn out, really. I know what I’d like to happen…and I know I need to let what has been my past be past and focus on now, and the future, which is what I am TRYING to do. I keep catching myself slipping, but I am trying. Who knows….honestly, I may not ever even be able to work up the courage to tell him how I really feel about him so there may not be any ending to write. If it isn’t acted upon feelings may diminish, etc. I don’t want that to happen…and it makes me sad to think about, but I can’t let that consume me. It just makes me more scared & wants me to push him away more if I do. So…we shall see I suppose. Wish me luck 🙂

Have a good day!

8. @love
      August 30, 2013 at 5:20 pm

As this man heads of to work on a Saturday morning once more I was touched by your words, No one is evil, we all get upset at times nothing more? Lucky I’m not he as I won’t be here. God now thatwould suck:/

9. D
      August 31, 2013 at 12:02 pm

I’m sorry you have to work today. After already putting in almost 70 hours throughout the week my person is working today too. I wish I could do it for him 🙁

10. @D
      September 1, 2013 at 1:33 am

You may not feel like this after I said the “C” word last time:(. Yes you were the exact age she was as I am. Yes you must be beautiful mind body and soul as she was too. I have decided to move on and am 30mins away from a Sunday session and I’m going to do what I never wanted to do….Find some random to move on:( maybe its the best thing to do. It’s not hard when you are 6’2, 200Lbs and a six pack to boot! I always believed in true love…FUCK it I say as I’m over being the good guy. LOL

11. @@D
      September 1, 2013 at 11:58 am

None of that matters if you are a fucking psycho who calls women cunts. How’s that pretend sister of yours? You know, the one that said you committed suicide? Yeah, aka David? You are twisted and sick. I bet you stalk your person huh? Send unwanted gifts, etc even when the cops get involved. Don’t dish out what you can’ take.

12. @@D
      September 1, 2013 at 12:44 pm

No far from it thank you & by your response you are if not worse. Listen to you spew you hate out. Why would I buy gifts to someone that doesn’t deserve them or someone that isn’t in my life? Not once did I ever receive a gift lol, not one. Stalking someone, get a grip on reality for why would I? I’ve moved on now & that chapter is so so closed thank God. Plenty more fish in the sea that understand love. Shit happens. I’ve actually got my clarity. Cops? What are you talking about? Seriously you are delusional & can take my title. I’d like to bet who here has been on the longest, in general? NO just you but I’d bet if they have been on here for a year plus what would that do to a person? You make me laugh for you keep revealing who you really are? For the record…I can’t stop smiling as unlike some here I’ve had real long term love & until you’ve had that you will never understand. Anyhow date night tonight! Yes I lost my composure on here but you know what it’s L.I.N.S. I luckily don’t know you, I have many friends in real life! All life long one’s. What does that say? Have you ever thought it may have been a woman that hurt this man immensely? Oh no that’s impossible for a woman to do…Don’t dish what you cant obviously take. Hey at least I apologised & meant it. How about you? It’s alright to label people but not say a swear word? Oh no because it is one that women don’t like. Grow some balls.

13. Stray Dog
      September 1, 2013 at 1:30 pm

Anyone ever keep you?

14. to David
      September 1, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Proof you are an idiot. I’m married dumbass. Proof of who I am? That would mean you’d have to know me in person and no one here does. Do you live on the east coast of the good ol US of A?? Didn’t think so. Keep going please. Free entertainment. You have a digital trail months long of all your delusions and harassment.

15. Rumor among the barn
      September 1, 2013 at 2:47 pm

“David’ is someone’s alter ego.

‘Dave’s Not Home ‘ in gate 3 is going off at 2/5…

I’ll wager

16. @not so stray
      September 1, 2013 at 3:29 pm

once more you dig deeper. NO I won’t find some random as that is not me. Can man not go on a date, it doesn’t mean I would sleep with them as I like most men have to feel a connection! If you must know not that you mean anything to me as this is only being silly playing table tennis here, I wasn’t kidding though as that is how men break the connection with women. Yes I have been in a 15 year loving relationship? That’s nearly half my like. How about you? Be truthful? I was heartbroken & how I say to anyone with that was I was working so hard to build the dream when in fact I was neglecting the dream which was her. It taught me a lot for I believed I was building for our future. Multi millionaire by 33 & do you know what…it means nothing to me for I lost the one I loved. Hard lesson. I have no animosity towards her & wished her the best. Then a year to pick myself up. Then I met a woman who was awesome, I actually did the noble thing and said to her that I wanted her to go back to a past love as I believed that they were destined to be! Guess what she is pregnant only a fortnight ago, we consider ach other to be lie brother and sister spiritually speaking. That was two years ago then the last current ex who I thankfully have seen the light as at the end of the day, shit fights highs and lows good times & bad we weren’t right for each other. I never have been on such an exhilarating wild rollercoaster ride from hell. I should have walked after three months but being a big believer in love I worked at it as she had many great qualities. To finish I haven’t been with another woman since! Over 6 months & for a man that has female friends(platonic) as well s my male friends, when out I could be that stray dog as you say yet I’m not…WHY? Because the next relationship I’m going to do it the old fashioned way….slowly & learn to know the person first before the second brain is turned on which confuses a lot of relationships? The funny thing is, I’ve become friends with so many females now as it makes the biggest difference when talking to strangers when out? I may be out there on here yet in real life you would never pick it or ever hear it for this is L.I.N.S. I’ve never vented my inner most thoughts like this. Anyhow carry on. Woof woof:)

17. lalalalalal
      September 2, 2013 at 5:26 pm

Coo Coo. Coo Coo. Coo Coo.

18. Sad
      October 29, 2013 at 6:21 pm

@author this here was the one that really made me think…it’s been two months since this was written for me. Why are we still not together? I HAVE YOUR KEYS!