• What are words for?

by  • August 27, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 27 Comments

This talking thing is overrated anyway. We’re not getting anywhere. Why talk when all you need to do is kiss me one time so we’d know? I mean, it’s not like that’s new to us or anything. And for someone who likes to cut to the chase, you sure as heck have taken the long way around. It really never had to get this complicated. I put this option out there months ago. Wish you would have taken me up on it then. Pffft.

27 Responses to What are words for?

1. Did You Just Wake Up Deary
      August 27, 2013 at 7:22 am

It sure is when your finally at peace after all this time when someone just plays with constantly sending letter after letter saying it is not I or no response and then BAM! I got what I needed, a letter that sadly revealed what I dreaded most? A letter saying how hurt this person was & how much they were screaming out in agony. It was sad & though this pain was yelling from the computer screen for & at me all my heart could do is send rays of compassionate healing & love to this once living soul who now is not the person I thought I knew. It is scary for I didn’t or haven’t come across a person like this in my life & I won’t ever again for this once warm loving tender big hearted soul no longer will care so much for another again. My heart is closed & I will now push away any that come close because the hurt & anguish I endured for so long is not one I want ever again. They have turned me into something I always dreaded.

A Man who will never care about or look at women in the same light ever again & look at them like a dime a dozen for if there is one out there like her, then I’d rather be dead than go through something like again for the amount of times I nearly departed this world because of my loving soul the inner turmoil was becoming to much to bare. Thank you for BEING you & if we ever cross paths I will feel nothing for you destroyed that in me for any woman in my future so for me there shall be………………

NO MORE FUTURE WIFE.

PS you should remain single for you will do this and have done to every man you have been with. What’s left of my heart cry’s out to them in empathy for no once loving happy successful man should ever go through. You are lucky for if you were born on the dark age’s they would have burnt you at the cross for being a witch. Ironic!

2. that girl
      August 27, 2013 at 8:34 pm

I wished that tay had said this to my face.

So much for wishes.

3. that girl
      August 27, 2013 at 8:38 pm

…And you are correct…kisses dont lie. It does only take one time to kiss a person to know if your heart is in it or not. I am proof behind the theory.

4. @Did you just wake up
      August 28, 2013 at 6:03 am

Oh man….
      How I can relate. Christ, we both may need couseling to get past this. I hate to say that out loud, because it probably gives the predator some sick enjoyment. Thank goodness, she will never read this. A Because I would hate to give her the satisfaction B because I truly believes she HATES men and everyone of of us are just targets to be be hit, not with Cupids arrow but with a guided missile. How sick that it’s all wrapped up in a beautiful gift of love with a big bow.

Open it and you get your God Damn arms blown off like the guy in Platoon.

So so dangerous. I saw a post “Past performance does not guarantee future results” LOL.
      Hers was so bad, that she played the victim, “I was cheated on” “I’ve never cheated in a relationship in my life.” God, it was so convincing. NONE of it was true….which leads me to my attempt to heal by sharing with you.
      ==================
      Want to know what I’m scared of?
      (FYI…I don’t give one F**K about that woman, in case anyone wondered…it could be easily misunderstood)

1. Last time I cried about this a**hole “B”…I was reading a letter on another site that promised a family to the guy. This one is too old for children, but I just recall the 100’s of times she allowed me to be so safe to let me go there (I missed losing that dream)….but RIGHT underneath it, the predominant reason I emoted was for the next one, if I can ever open my heart again.* (?) I’m scared that it’s been sealed shut

2. How will I be with her? Will I be hard on her? Will I allow a slip up? Will I say F it ! when anything that looks suspicious arises. I’m serious as a heart attack. This one was given SO MANY free passes on that kind of thing, unjustified I can see now, that I expect to be hyper sensitive to this for a long time. That’s the DAMAGE these selfish people do. I’m like a Kennedy around kids with firecrackers. I hate her for that.

3. What if I do this? Could I lose a great woman because I was mind f**ked over and over and over to the point of zero tolerance? I cringe when I think or foresee this picture of the future. Maybe I cried that time for the next one…and how I will not be the real me….and she ends up getting the brunt of it…because how can I trust? How do I not think that it’s another game? The former was so GD skilled at it, I couldn’t see it. Little Miss Sociopathic Narcissist used to try and use that one on me, despite the fact that I had told her that she had healed any former pains.

I haven’t PINED for a woman in 25 years ! But this mutha^$#*^$r ….shes been pining for a guy for 10 years or more.. No wonder it took her 10 months before she explained who this guy was on Facebook, always commenting. I never dreamed !

And her explanation was plausible; I honestly didn’t give it a moment of thought. Not five seconds…She had too man other guys she would ‘coyly’ dangle in front of me. Subtle? You betcha. I think it was a game she played, in hindsight. “Oh, I was just being HONEST with you by bring them up. Now YOU turn it around. It’s your insecurity ! ” Lol . The same girl who if I didn’t say “You look beautiful” in her daily am pictures,,,,would come back in 5-10 minutes and ask why I didn’t comment ! Who’s insecure ???

4. I’ll tell you what, though. I’ve leaarned a lesson. If I EVER hear any comment about being “abused” I’m running for the hills like Forrest Gump. Or if she has a great body, I might stick around. I won’t be mean or anything. I will just keep looking on the side.

Something I have NEVER done in any commited relationship in my life.

F it. She did it. Imagaine? They ask why guys are such jerks?

CAUSE YOU WOMAN PULLED BS ON US ! Had to have more c**k, even though your were being satisfied.

Christ, my list is so long itwould take all day. Do I dare even be naughty again? Bring out some wild animal.

I hate her.

*( I wish I could be a F e, F em and F ’em type…truly I do. I mayjust have to try getting on that horse. Doubt it will fit)

5. @That girl
      August 28, 2013 at 6:06 am

I’m sorry. Do they allow 14 year old girls on this site?

Are you HIGH????????????

One kiss? Jesus……..

6. author
      August 28, 2013 at 11:30 am

ENOUGH. You bitter men are harrassing someone you do not know. If you guys have so much in common, form a support group or have a little butt plug reach around party. Whatever you do, go and do it AWAY from other peoples’ letters; strangers who are just trying to heal. Just like you.

7. well done
      August 28, 2013 at 12:32 pm

Lol @author WELL SAID 🙂

8. If it didn't hit a nerve..
      August 28, 2013 at 12:41 pm

You wouldn’t react.

That’s how I knew my ex was lying.

She would go ape_ _ _ _ whereas if she ever would bring up something similar,
      I would say,”Oh sweetie….” and empathize and do just what she requested immediately….

That or laugh like a hyena, because the subject matter was ludicrous or absurdly impossible.

9. i am that girl but its britney to u asshole
      August 28, 2013 at 6:08 pm

Actually i am not 14. Maybe add 20 years to that. Yes it takes one kiss. One kiss tells me more than i need to even ask.

As for bitter mcbitterson….i hope for you that one day you will be blessed enough to experience your one kiss person. There is nothing better.

10. author
      August 28, 2013 at 9:57 pm

@If it didn’t hit a nerve – I think it has more to do with being harrassed over and over by the same bitter fucktards on this site delusionally thinking the women here are their women who fucked them over. THEY (YOU) are projecting THEIR (YOUR) issues. THEY ( YOU) are allowing unrelated letters strike THEIR (YOUR) nerves, which results in antagonizing women as a revenge-by-proxy scenerio. You wandering around this site laying in to any female to release your unhinged anger and baggage speaks volumes about YOU, not the people trying to find peace and instead get ABUSED by you crybaby no balls little dick syndrome asshats. *chirp chirp* oops, they must be hiding out sucking one another’s dicks and crying on each other’s shoulders…..

11. @Brittney
      August 28, 2013 at 10:16 pm

You can’t help yourself either & look in the mirror. Since there is no way anyone would have known that yes I know who you are. I’m not bitter, I’m hurting as I miss her, you. You have dished out just as much? For what it’s worth I wish I never said any of the negative things I said. It does neither of us any good? I was just as much to blame as you & I’ve now let it go…I really have since reading an article on a site you showed me. Beyond the Beyond was the title I left. Yes you were right though that one first kiss was sensational & yes I’m talking about you. I wont forget it. I acted in a manner after you left that I shouldn’t have done & don’t think I’m not remorseful. I finally have learnt the meaning of true forgiveness & I hope you do to one day for it has released so much negativity within me. I Love her still & always will. That will never change for she was a woman who won my heart.

12. Me73
      August 29, 2013 at 8:25 am

first kisses are awesome

my fave. is when
      you smash your teeth into eachother

but no not really it’s not hehe

13. T2
      August 29, 2013 at 2:44 pm

@Me73: lol, it’s a very jarring experience.

14. @author
      August 30, 2013 at 6:52 am

That is where you are completely wrong. DO YOU KNOW WHY???

Because “Brittany” is her for she wrote my first part of my last name in her writing and no one NO ONE would know that on here! NO ONE unless it is the admin having fun???

SO no you are wrong and yes she does write and comment on many as she directs things that only we know, aside from the exact times that match’s…and wordings…and sayings.

Yes what I wrote was wrong & no apologises can take that back. I’m hurting too that is all. I should and have been since the better MAN as I should be leading by example not this shit, excuse the French.
      She was & is a woman who was my world. Yes I do love her still. Always will even if I never see her again. I never thought I’d say those sorts of things as….I’ve never been like this:(

15. T2
      August 30, 2013 at 9:53 am

MMM….T2 I still think I’m right lol, as you wrote as that name I spoke of, then realised it was someone’s name then sais I’ll be T2. Who cares you are right. Still it adds up to……Nothing

16. T2
      August 30, 2013 at 2:09 pm

@David?: My name is Tonya not Teresa. A name change was appropriate, because there were too many T’s. I see we are getting to know each other very well. I hope you get the healing from the relationship that hurt you so badly. We all need healing, I think.

17. britney
      September 1, 2013 at 4:46 pm

Okay to whoever thinks they know and kissed me….i can assure you are incorrect and delusional. Me bitter? Now thats funny. Ive been shit on by more than the flock buddy. I have every reason yet i try to help others. You whoever you are are incorrect in your judgements. You obviously couldnt see the tree for the forrest even if u were yogi bear. Best of luck anyways. As for everybody else..i got lost among the bitter debate.

Dear everybody….if you dont have something nice to say then stfu. This site isnt to tear people down and give people some negative complex. So bully elsewhere.

Ps….i have NEVER EVER written a letter here. I only have commented so whoever said i showed them a letter or whatnot is a COMPLETE FAKE.

I know people in real life not through online sites.

18. britney
      September 1, 2013 at 5:04 pm

People in my life are treasured friends. People i have somehow managed without…..well i am managing rather well these days. Get in where you fit in. Hows that for keepin it real?

19. britney
      September 1, 2013 at 5:06 pm

Ps…my old best friend reference was a girl named jenn. Funny how many people assumed i meant them. Assumptions are misleading.

20. britney
      September 1, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Thats how i know who is actually here. The response.

WOMP WOMP WOMP

21. britney
      September 1, 2013 at 7:17 pm

If u know me and claim to be who i referenced my love….what color eyes do you have?

22. britney
      September 2, 2013 at 7:31 pm

Better yet…tell me what my dark whites are?? Who did i invite you to go watch at the deli?? What the hell are homefries? What did i give you from jamaica?

My point here….that guy isnt here. So people need to realize snakes dont scare this girl. Quit trying to be a guy you will never be okay.

Thanks and goodbye.

23. @britney
      September 2, 2013 at 8:08 pm

I wouldn’t know for you gouged the windows to my soul out so long ago. For someone who loves to stir the pot with their million & one comments. That’s now crazy.

24. @britney
      September 2, 2013 at 8:14 pm

I know who you think you are….Yessenia, it’s actually a really good biblical name with true meaning. I know not you or wish to & won’t further this debacle. It is pointless & I should never have pertained the idea as it is all but an illusion. Take care.

25. author
      September 2, 2013 at 9:47 pm

*sigh* Another hijack. Need to find another outlet…..

26. britney
      September 3, 2013 at 9:45 pm

You claim to kiss me and claim i showed you a letter. U miss me and are hurt. Seriously? Why do you hide then? I am a bit crazy but not in my thinking. I got that down. Please harrass yourself because i assure you i refuse to battle the invisible.

27. Daphene
      November 1, 2013 at 12:51 am

Tomorrow. November 1 … I’m gonna do this. Finally. After months of thinking about it, talking about it, dreaming about it….tomorrow is the day. Soon as I can get him alone!!