• Tsk Tsk

by  • August 27, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 6 Comments

One day in, already can’t keep your word. I suppose you were tripped up by your new predicament. I showed you a straight and you’re still trying to keep up your poker face. I’m not much into games, however you asked me to play. Are you going to raise, fold or show me your cards?

6 Responses to Tsk Tsk

1. Figment Of My Nightmare
      August 27, 2013 at 8:01 am

Grey-A shade that in’t a color. Just a haze

2. that girl
      August 27, 2013 at 8:31 pm

Go fish sounds better

3. Tomorrow I shall Reveal My Hand
      August 28, 2013 at 10:41 am

To say love is a game is wrong whoever you are! It has only said who you are. If not the person what you think this is? Yes you knew I may bite lol.

You had shown me your hand this week & well I wonder why I should as I am not into playing this game as LOVE is no game. For you I will ignore comment as if you love someone you have chosen to commit to is more than so worth it even when the odds are stacked against you as love is all we need? I will write one letter tomorrow & then I will cash my chips in for it is time to leave this casino that is L.I.N.S. I’ve never been a gambler & never will be as I work to hard for my money. Sweet dreams

4. author
      August 28, 2013 at 11:18 am

@tomorrow – yeah whatever DAVID. Doesn’t everyone here know your name by now? Yeah, okay I’ll look forward to more of your delusions and half assed lies saying you’re not coming back. Do you realize you can’t even convey a thought properly? You try to sound oh so poetic and you just sound like a psycho. Quit harrassing people you don’t know. IT’S A CRIME.

5. Internet Cops
      August 28, 2013 at 12:32 pm

I have David mixed up; he may be a ‘dual personality’

(On the net as well as in person; cannot speuclated on that in the least)

That being said, whatever /whoever the woman was that led him on?

Now THATS a crime !

6. @Internet Cops
      August 30, 2013 at 6:57 am

Your funny for how would you know me in person? Only one would know me in person…hahaha now that’s a crime I’d like to be guilty of;)