• *nervously clears throat*

by  • August 26, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Interested? • 16 Comments

I would really like to start this again. Would you?

16 Responses to *nervously clears throat*

1. Brie
      August 26, 2013 at 8:59 am

This probably is not for me, but if it is my answer will always be yes, darling.

2. Brie
      August 26, 2013 at 9:45 am

Please please please let this be for me. I’ll never ask for anything else as long as I live.

3. Yes Lets Start Afresh
      August 26, 2013 at 10:27 am

Yes…Yes…Yes…Would I ever, I’m already out the door & on the way!

;D

4. Ash
      August 26, 2013 at 10:30 am

I wish it were for me, because then I would say yes

5. Sorry Brie
      August 26, 2013 at 10:34 am

I’m not him. I’m just practising in the mirror until I work up the courage to say it to my person.

Best. xo

6. Kevin
      August 26, 2013 at 11:07 am

This is probably not for me at all, but if it were, I would say yes.

7. GEE
      August 26, 2013 at 12:49 pm

“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
      ? Thomas A. Edison

8. @ the Edge of Wild
      August 26, 2013 at 3:13 pm

yes. Id love to start again.

9. Hmm
      August 26, 2013 at 10:52 pm

Depends on what “this” entails.

10. At the Edge of Wild
      August 27, 2013 at 2:12 am

more than anything. Yes

11. NEVER AGAIN
      August 27, 2013 at 7:34 am

Don’t be conned by anyone on here for those trying to reach out ina last ditched attempt. If they are on here they are beyond redemption so don’t believe anything they say. When you do get a response it was more than likely from a once loving man or woman who like many of you…the genuine real GOOD decent people will be mislead & torn asunder that bit more because I now know what “Trolls” are & even that word os too nice for them. The devil wouldn’t even take them under his arm for they don’t even have a soul so thy are n use to him. BEWARE BELIEVE NOTHING HERE 7 THE SOONER YOU WALK AWAY you may just save your heart in time unlike me who now is cold for I allowed them to do this to me.

I understand now where & why people who once were good become the reflection of the vilest evil this world has seen for once tainted your blood runs back and it is permanent so I shall protect other loving souls & never for now & ever fall for a person for I will then pass on my tainted heart & I would wish this upon no one. NO ONE at all. Why did it have to happen to me. This year I will remember as the Year of the PLAGUE.

Thank you you out there for transforming a once great man into a man who’s blood is now just as tainted as yours. I won’t hurt another like you though for that is my penance & what dignity I have left.

12. Yes...
      August 27, 2013 at 2:13 pm

Of course I would! If this is for me.

13. To Never Again
      August 28, 2013 at 8:24 am

I’m sorry, who are you speaking to, and who are “they” you are referring to?

LINS is for me a journal and sounding board. I have been reading letters on this site for about 18 months as I would work my way through novels. I find it entertaining. I don’t mind if people reply to this post as if it were written to them. So what? I read an implication in your comment that people who use this site are beyond redemption. That’s unjustifiably judgemental.

Yes, there are trolls on here. There was El Dickhead who kindly El Dickhead-ed off when people stopped responding to the comments. There is also one man who keeps responding inappropriately to others’ letters with a somewhat unrelated sob story about a woman who hurt him, and how he’ll never love another woman again. Good for him, because it sounds like he has shocking taste in women, but he needs to write his own letters.

Sorry you’re hurting, but please keep your comments brief and relevant.

Author

14. jo
      August 29, 2013 at 6:25 am

Well that sounds like an interesting proposition, but sadly I don’t think we are acquainted.

15. @To ToNeverAgain
      November 1, 2013 at 1:12 am

Yep…tomorrow. Please.

16. Holy Reruns
      November 1, 2013 at 10:52 am

You two idiots have had more reruns than I Love Lucy.

And everyone knows how happy she was.

What are you? Some kind of masochist?
      No need to answer. We already know it

Some kind ! A real clinical case tpe!

B