• Hits close to home

by  • August 26, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 8 Comments

I am of the feeling that there is more than one person on this site at a crossroads. Not sure if you should confess your feelings or keep them to yourself. As a person who has put their feelings “out there” to their person and is still trying to battle through communication issues I say this….I urge you to tell your person your true feelings. Your feelings are not going to go away anytime soon. In order to have an authentic relationship of any kind, there must be honesty. No I do not know your personal situations, but I know all about not getting my questions answered and regrets. Just my two cents. Good luck.

8 Responses to Hits close to home

1. This man is trying
      August 26, 2013 at 11:51 am

I was trying until I think I just got my final letter its not even right the opposite and ………………

2. Terri
      August 26, 2013 at 1:21 pm

Good advice! Even if you don’t get the answer you are hoping for…at least you will have an answer.

3. britney
      August 27, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Kudos….

Thats why i always speak my mind. Scary as it is for even me. If i love a guy….that guy knows. Hes always known.

4. @Britney
      August 28, 2013 at 10:00 am

He knows? That’s why you are here? That’s the problem, instead of writing on here wouldn’t they like to hear that ear to ear face to face? Take Care

5. britney
      September 4, 2013 at 6:35 pm

I did tell him. I told him every feeling i felt. Sometimes you just have to take a step back and allow the person time to process and figure out their own situations. Not everybody is ready to jump at the same time. Honestly i wasnt ready but i knew that no matter what might be…he deserved the truth. Hiding feelings only hurts the person hiding them and after 2 years of trying to maintain our friendship and not screw up our circle of friends i couldnt do it anymore. So yes, he has full understanding.

6. @Britney
      September 5, 2013 at 10:38 am

No you are wrong on every level. Hiding your feelings a form of emotional trauma Ias you stated for two years.For is not only disrespecting yourself you are disrespecting them, to a point of lying & stringing them along. Friends come and go. Love is rarer than any friend you will ever have. The truth was nice but 2 years? You should know by then. That would destroy any man or woman.

7. britney
      September 17, 2013 at 6:57 pm

God is that you??

O im sorry i got confused by your judgements. Wrong at that.

Kinda hard to explain what you dont understand. I never strung him along. We started as friends. And fyi….he will never be gone. Friend or lover. Feelings or not…he could call or show up randomly at any point in my life and i will always allow him there.

You sound a bit bitter. Dont judge what you dont understand…..ps…stop feelin me out for answers with your passive aggresive words. Grow a pair.

Unlike you obviously i came to this site in june or july after a friend shot herself and i was depressed. Unlike you obviously i am not pining as its been termed over any guy. I dont write letters. Never have. I do comment usually with kind words to give the author hope. I also know myself and can freely speak on my life when and if i choose. Why u ask? Because its my life. My lessons. My love. Do you understand yet? What you believe is just that…your belief. Right or wrong.

And lastly the only person i traumatized was myself. You see, im a big girl. I accept my life as my own. I take responsibility for the good bad and the scars i have.

Now go and have a good day there stranger.

8. britney
      September 21, 2013 at 1:02 am

And another thing….we met in 2006….i confessed in 2008. His name is taylor. I have never told any guy i am in love with them. Sure i love. I have a heart. However he has so far been the only person i have ever been in love with. I was scared. Not ready to love. Not ready to lose him. But i hurt myself for 2 years quietly. He has always had my heart throughout friendship. I never toyed with him. Yes im guilty in the past. Its easy to play when you dont care. Thats the difference. With him i cant. I could never see him upset. It would kill me.

So before you start spouting off at the air realize that i still love him. I will for life.