• The BIG question

by  • August 25, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To Everybody • 8 Comments

This may sound a little absurd, but it’s a comment my former business partner once made. For the record, he was a MENSA genius. Apparently, his first words as a baby were delivered as a full sentence.

Apparently his mother driving the car, nearly had an accident.

He once said to me:
    “If this girl didn’t HAVE a pu**y” I’d still like her!”

It’s worthy of thought.

Would you?

8 Responses to The BIG question

1. High IQ question:)
      August 25, 2013 at 5:05 pm

I’m going to take that test as this man believe’s even though crazy in love, definitely not crazy in his real life though I will admit I sound like it on here. Only because of my last ditch attempt that is now looking futile.

Yes with this woman I would because that woman is a woman who has basically been my spiritual guide on my path to self enlightenment. Everything about her mesmerised me, her witty wise words & all of her really as she captivated my heart, body & soul not just the mind as I her for we both are smart people just not when it’s our love live for love is blind lol & she more than always had me smiling on the inside and out.

The thing I miss most will make you laugh? The way in which she genuine gave her love & unconditionally for that sort of affection never went un-noticed as she radiated such a exuberance towards those she cared about it was not hard to fall under her spell. Though we aren’t together now the spell more than lingers…or is this my curse…? I have four very close platonic female friends where it is a genuine brotherly-sisterly type connection for otherwise they wouldn’t be possible for one always falls for the other in most situations. It’s nature & no ones fault so with them I am a lucky man indeed.

Only she is the one I miss most & that is my fault alone. I wish I didn’t have a high I.Q. as then it would be easier to play dumb, be ignorant, become a player which is easy but not me, just find any woman and be comfortable as many settle for this as they lower their standards, so many possibilities. A simple & direct yet authentic question so thank you for making me think oh that bit more.

2. #
      August 26, 2013 at 5:26 am

Yes i would still like him If he didn’t have “junk”, and there are other ways.

3. @#
      August 26, 2013 at 10:50 am

Cryptic answer for what defines “Junk” as there are many ideas that come to me. No not one specifically comes to my mind.

4. #
      August 26, 2013 at 3:04 pm

What I meant by “junk” is penis. If he’s got testosterone production or just cares enough to want to give pleasure (whether by mouth, hands, vibrator, or a combination) then I’m okay with that.

5. #
      August 26, 2013 at 7:22 pm

*full use of his member*

6. Sorry Not ME
      August 27, 2013 at 7:41 am

Wrong person

7. Shark Siting !
      August 27, 2013 at 10:22 am

IF THEY DIDN’T HAVE ONE, genius. Applies to both.

Course you never could see/comprehend ONE thing unless it came from your own mind.

8. @Shark Circling
      August 28, 2013 at 9:35 am

Why so angry? All I asked was an innocent question & when you replied I said it wasn’t me. Oh & yes I do have more than one lol. How are we meant to comprehend as we only have our own mind…Why do you have more than one? Joking. I wrote a sarcastic response that was quite funny then, & I thought no, I’m not going to for being negative gets us no where. I’m sorry if you thought I came across rude as it wasn’t my intention. Telling the truth doesn’t pay these days I’m finding:(