• I still love you

by  • August 25, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Lost Love • 11 Comments

Who the hell am I kidding? I can keep faking it to everyone, but I can’t fake it to myself… I so wish I could turn back the clock.

I do feel happy. Truly I do. It’s taken me time to get to that point, but it’s there. Now I wish I could do things over again, having learned so much and experienced so many new things. All the things you wanted me to do with you. Why couldn’t I have just been that man before? If I could start all over – from the beginning and stop my mistakes – I don’t think I would pass up that chance. I know even if we could try again things wouldn’t be the same. We would have to make it better than ever. I so badly want to believe that. I tell myself I deserve better, but I can’t control my heart. I accepted that truth a long time ago. I understand the difference between want and need now. And I know I don’t need you back, I just want you back. I would give anything just to feel you in my arms again. I entertain thoughts that maybe someday you’ll want to try again. Maybe someday after we’ve grown wiser we’ll both want to try again. But that’s just my fantasy, and I’m sure you don’t feel the same.

I really feel you’ll forever be the one who got away.

My best friend… I miss you. And I still love you.

“I’d give you everything, if only I’d have known you’d take it
    But you don’t, ’cause you’re you. That’s why I’ll always love you…
    …my Pearl of the Stars.”

“If I lay here… If I just lay here… Would you lie with me and just forget the world?”

11 Responses to I still love you

1. Truth
      August 25, 2013 at 10:47 am

In the exact same position. Everything you said rings true. Sometimes it takes reading the viewpoint of a stranger to see how my person may think/their possible view. Thank you author.

2. Author
      August 25, 2013 at 2:56 pm

I’m glad I could help. It hurts when the person you want to be with doesn’t want the same. I don’t think she truly knows how I feel, I’ve tried to appear strong and indifferent. But I love her with all my heart, even though I shouldn’t.

But I guess this is why we need to move on. Pining for what we can’t have doesn’t do is good.

I wish you best of luck, Truth.

3. A Similar Man:)
      August 25, 2013 at 4:47 pm

I am a man who is exactly on the same website lol, feels as if you were I, a reflection or more like I am in the same situation, no I am without an doubt!

I LOVE her, miss her immensely though I still live my life as we all have to bar I’ve my love life on hold in the hope for she is worth however long the wait may be…, she is my first & last thoughts, even harder for she is on here and I can’t foresee us ever getting back together because of my outbursts when I react & her to be able to forgive….Ying & Yang. I have evolved so much & like you I don’t need her or anyone, we want them as we are deeply madly in love with them for who they are, every bit of them. How does the saying go…? A man is only as good as the woman on his arm. She is wise though, way wiser than any woman I have known beyond her years, maybe to wise God damn it, whoops used the Lord’s name in vein:/

4. Sincere
      August 25, 2013 at 8:18 pm

Meaningful words that I am sure many people in this world can relate to,myself being one of those people.Wishing you luck in your quest to renew a connection.

5. Truth
      August 25, 2013 at 9:37 pm

@author – Why do you think she doesn’t want to be with you? Are you sure? If you are not 100% sure, and if you don’t tell her can you live with the regrets? My person thought I didn’t care. My situation surely made it seem so. And they didn’t say anything. Years later it comes around again, same problems. My advice, take it or leave it – don’t put up a front, be honest and be real. If you get rejected they are still going to think, “Wow, I can respect how straight up he was with me.” Good luck!

6. Stop wondering
      August 25, 2013 at 9:59 pm

Why not tell her? Take a chance and get rid of your what ifs?
      Maybe she’s hoping for the same.

7. Author
      August 26, 2013 at 11:14 am

I know this because we have spoken to each other about it. She does not feel the same way. In fact, she already has moved on to someone else. But she’s been pretty adamant she doesn’t want to do us anymore and doesn’t see it in the future.

It’s now my time to move on, I just wish I did it as well as she did.

8. @truth
      August 26, 2013 at 1:56 pm

Not so truthful liar

9. Kat
      August 28, 2013 at 10:44 am

Sorry to hear this,it is beyond painful when you have to accept the way the other person feels.Move forward in your life,and remember that not all things in life are permanent. Who truly knows what the future may hold!?!

10. truth
      August 28, 2013 at 11:10 am

@@truth….you know, at first I ignored all the crazy talk. Then I got irrate because it’s annoying to be accused of being someone I’m not. I even began to feel sorry for the delusional for a bit. NOW I’M FUCKING SICK OF YOU DELUSIONAL FUCKS talking to strangers trying to solve your own issues. You really need to be careful provoking strangers on the internet. When someone knows the other is easy to delude, they might just fuck with you right back. SO PLAY IT SAFE AND QUIT FUCKING WITH PEOPLE YOU DON’T KNOW!

11. S
      August 28, 2013 at 2:31 pm

@TRUTH @@Truth

Isn’t it black and white. Anyone including my self going through a tough time most likely will be deluded at one point or another.

“When someone knows the other is easy to delude, they might just fuck with you right back”

So clear isn’t it?

Once called delusional bites back.

There will never be a single soul on earth who does not get hurt or cause hurt.

Oh the internet ….

Pure intentions don’t exist in a world filled will pain, hurt, & deceit.

Carry on, as we all will

Secrets that hold value wont stay hidden forever.

“You really need to be careful provoking strangers on the internet”

honestly this commentator knows what he/she’s saying. Very wise