• Hypothetical

by  • August 25, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 16 Comments

What if I asked you to meet me in the middle someday? What if it’s not about the present or the future but just that day? Would that be enough to answer your questions?

16 Responses to Hypothetical

1. dearly
      August 25, 2013 at 11:38 am

After all, no one wants to do all the work alone.
      I’m a pretty big fan of everybody doing their part.

2. author
      August 25, 2013 at 12:33 pm

@dearly-While I’m not your person, I hope my person would feel the same.

3. Yes
      August 25, 2013 at 1:11 pm

Anybody on here would say yes, if they knew that the other person was on here. Otherwise you wouldn’t be asking that question would YOU? asks this male.

4. Hypothetically speaking...
      August 25, 2013 at 1:17 pm

Yes, absolutely.

5. C
      August 25, 2013 at 1:41 pm

If ‘my person’ asked me this, I would say YES, that would be really nice!

6. author
      August 25, 2013 at 3:01 pm

They have been on here only once that I know of and that was months ago so I throw my questions out into the ether instead. I write letters here thinking they are NOT here. My question has to do with would more people say yes with no promises of a future vs staying clear of Pandora’s Box altogether. And it makes me truly wonder what my answer would be as well.

7. Then I shall be bold
      August 25, 2013 at 4:34 pm

I am a man who’s name in Latin is “Beloved” & she has the most beautiful Latin name I have ever heard, & I still am in awe since learning of that as she has such an affinity as I do as we both are water signs, her more than me I believe, I’m not even sure how I came to that conclusion.
      She who is known as….”Sea Of Stars”.

8. Kat
      August 25, 2013 at 8:24 pm

Of course,a day is enough in anyone’s eyes,a moment, to get the answers they seek. Just answering the question asked.

9. author
      August 25, 2013 at 9:27 pm

@Then – not her

10. Bridge
      August 26, 2013 at 5:55 am

My answer would, of course, be yes. I will do whatever it takes.

It might not be enough to answer my questions, but I would be willing to give it a shot.

I know this isn’t to me, but it was fun to hypothetically answer it anyway.

11. @C
      August 26, 2013 at 1:54 pm

NO you wouldn’t as I read your real letter and all you di was torture him

12. What...
      August 27, 2013 at 6:52 am

what real letter? -C

13. britney
      September 17, 2013 at 12:07 am

All depends on who you really are….but if you were my person i would say pick the place and lets not waste time with questions.

Id also say one day will never be enough for me. I only think in years.

14. britney
      September 17, 2013 at 12:12 am

…..

Id also say one day will never be enough for me. I only think in years.

15. Dreams
      September 17, 2013 at 11:21 pm

A dream we’d all like to come true.

16. realitycheck
      September 18, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Been there, done that. From my experience I can say that it’s not always as easy as you would think. In my case it was not to say the least. It was wonderful actually, but it left me confused. More confused than ever before…