• There Will Never Come a Day When I Don’t Think of You

by  • August 23, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Goodbye • 8 Comments

When you asked me again to be yours, I know I said I just want to be friends… But it’s not true. Every piece of me loves you. I was afraid. I’m sorry. I hope you find someone who isn’t afraid because you deserve the best. Please forgive me and please don’t forget me… I love you.

8 Responses to There Will Never Come a Day When I Don’t Think of You

1. :(
      August 23, 2013 at 8:23 pm

I’m glad they aren’t reading this as that is so sad whoever you are. Two broken hearts & you’ve let your fears overcome you. I will surmise you are a woman as this is one of the biggest downfalls of many relationships as women are overcome by fear of the unkonwns in the future. You have to learn to live in the now, be grounded or balanced as they say. Have you tried Yoga or meditation as it will really help you? If only you would tell them this for you could be saying something else other than writing on here. My heart goes out to you.

2. author
      August 24, 2013 at 10:35 am

@ 🙁 thank you. I think of myself more as a girl than a woman… but yes, I guess at 17 I sort of am. I agree with everything you said, I don’t know why I am the way I am… but I am. I’ve been thinking about yoga and meditation and I have been talking to someone who has been helping me. I love this person with my whole heart and have for many years and he has too, I think. I wish I could tell him the truth, but I guess I just feel like if I did, I couldn’t promise him a date when I’d be able to actually be in a relationship, so as much as it hurts I have to let him go find someone who can be in a real relationship with him now. He deserves to be happy and I have hurt him enough for one lifetime. I know it makes no sense but it’s just the situation I have placed both of us in… filled with nothing but regrets for what should have been but never actually was. I don’t wish my fears on anyone. It’s not normal.Thank you again.

3. oh brother
      August 24, 2013 at 11:18 am

@;( – ugh. That sounds so sexist. In my situation it was a he who was afraid. It’s not just a “woman” thing.

4. @oh brother
      August 24, 2013 at 1:07 pm

It isn’t if you knew your facts. Women are more likely to have fears which is living in the future which is when they overthink their life to much and create their own confusions…

Men have a tendency to get anxiety which then lads to depression which is living in the past and going over the what if’s….

So before you talk sexism have a look into the studies done and then you may understand the facts ?

5. oh brother
      August 24, 2013 at 6:11 pm

@;( – I said it sounds so sexist. And said I experienced something else. It’s called feedback – just as you gave the author. You are not going to get another woman if you continue to act like an egotistical douchebag. That is also feedback – not necessarily a fact. Fair?

6. @oh brother
      August 30, 2013 at 7:38 am

I didn’t just say it was a woman thing! Read it again…How would you know if I had another woman or not? Finding one & being with one is easy if you must know! It’s finding the right one and not settling for someone average as I’m not after one to be comfortable. Thank you. And no the studies they have done are just that. With figures and documents so to me having correlating evidence is Fact. I’m not starting an argument here just commenting:)

7. Author
      August 30, 2013 at 12:51 pm

This is why I’m done writing letters…

8. :(
      September 1, 2013 at 8:31 am

I’m sorry:( that was rude to do that as it’s your letter. I wish you well.