• Sometimes you feel like a nut…

by  • August 23, 2013 • * Safe for Work * • 6 Comments

sometimes you don’t. Someone wrote on here the other day how this site is less enjoyable when the same people write letters over and over again. I guess the same can be said for the comments. I guess to each his own, but does it really make you feel better to write obsessively? I write letters here from time to time that aren’t meant to be sent, but I do speak to my person personally. I notice there seems to be plenty of delusion going on here as well. People thinking others here are their people driving themselves crazy hopping on any letter with an eager bitterness that is alarming. I’m very sorry if this describes you and I truly do not mean to offend. But maybe consider you might feel better if you stop posting on here for a day or so might gain you some healthy perspective?

6 Responses to Sometimes you feel like a nut…

1. Is this for me? because I feel like this is for me
      August 23, 2013 at 1:48 pm

just kidding… I completely agree… the same people commenting on every single letter…it can’t be healthy.

2. Cybil
      August 23, 2013 at 2:28 pm

I think you need to get over yourself. Are you another one of those self righteous people who come here to judge other people? What is it to you if people write letters and/or comments ‘obsessively’? What are you on this site for? Anyone who comes here to vent and expects not to find crazy is crazy themselves. The whole idea of this site is bizarre. If you dont want to read other peoples stories, and you dont want people commenting our yours, or it just bothers you that people comment/write in general, why are you here? Why are you writing a letter to these people? Go write in a god damn journal! Anyone who is unhappy with the site has the ability to leave and never come back! Good day. πŸ˜‰

3. author
      August 24, 2013 at 10:49 am

@is this for me – hahahahha you made me laugh. Thank you I needed that.

@Cybil – Point taken. Some days are better than others…somedays I’m kind of an asshole. Here’s to crazy!

4. A Long Comment, Oh Nnnooooooo!!
      August 24, 2013 at 5:03 pm

Based on the title and first sentence, i’m going to play right into your hands by looking crazy and assuming that this written about me, among others. I wrote the recent Jiffy Pop ‘ad’. Here’s my response:

First, I’m not one of the people here who leave disjointed, obsessive, ranting comments or posts (ok except this one).

I recently did write one long comment to a person who REGULARLY visits the site, and with whom i DO communicate in the real world. That comment also concerned a non-regular who did visit once or twice, but i don’t care if she the comment or not.

The Jiffy Pop ‘ad’ was an inside thing to the friend/ex-girlfriend/regular visitor, but i thought folks here might enjoy, too. There’s no intended metaphor, i just thought it’d be neat. Now, it feels tainted because of your cynical use of an over-referenced 90s peanut commercial.

As for that recent long comment, it certainly was wrong of me to ‘take over’ that post for my own purposes. It may have been your post, but whosever it was, I’m sorry.

All the same, don’t lump me in with the few people here who ramble incorehently. For one thing, I knew you weren’t ‘my person’, and for another, each and every sentence I put into that comment – and all others i’ve ever written – has a point! By contrast, the ranters write whatever is in their head ‘to’ whomever they imagine is recieving it.

Reading through here lately i’ve seen two people come out and give semi-personal information – on this anonymous site – in order to prove to you (or someone similar) that they’re not trying to hurt your feelings, take over your posts, etc. That should tell you how much you are getting to people with your flippant accusations of mental illness.

Not every single person who posts a long comment is making believe that their ‘soulmate’ is the original poster. Writing multiple posts that accuse people who post a long or critical comments of being delusional only serves to intimidate the sensisitive types who would make use of this site.

If you don’t like the crazed ramblers, ignore them!! Everyone else does! If anything, taking them so seriously is obsessive on YOUR part.

And I’M sorry if I’VE offended YOU! πŸ˜›

5. author
      August 24, 2013 at 5:58 pm

@Jiffy/Long…no, actually I quite enjoyed the popcorn post!

6. / Long Comment
      August 26, 2013 at 7:38 pm

Oh…..oh……you wanna get some pizza? lol

Sorry!!! You had your bad day i very obviously had mine, too. Just way over-analyzed a peanut commercial i guess :/ And it’s inappropirate to say it now but i’m glad you liked my ad. Sorry again, have a good week!