• If you can hang in there just a little longer…

by  • August 23, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 8 Comments

… I swear I will reward you every minute of everyday for the rest of our lives. I am working hard on becoming whole and I feel the change happening in me everyday. I have no right to ask you to wait for me and I’ll understand if you can’t, but if you do… You will never ever regret it. I promise you this from the bottom of my heart <3

8 Responses to If you can hang in there just a little longer…

1. Brie
      August 23, 2013 at 11:53 am

This is so sweet.

I’m a person who is currently waiting for the one she loves. This letter reminds me somewhat of what I’m waiting for.

2. Ash
      August 23, 2013 at 12:04 pm

I second that. This is a very sweet and promising letter.

3. Author
      August 23, 2013 at 12:06 pm

@brie Sorry… This is to a guy.

4. Brie
      August 23, 2013 at 12:59 pm

I did not think this one was to me. I was only saying I am on the other side of a similar situation.

5. @Author
      August 23, 2013 at 4:48 pm

Even though I have finally woken up to reality again, this man still thinks whoever your intending this for is one of a loving person. I only hope for your sake that you have said this in no uncertain terms to your person about this as many if not the majority wouldn’t understand or comprehend the situation if you haven’t explained why, what, when to them.

If they truly loved you for You…faults & all then in their eyes you are & always were & always will be whole to them for when we fall in love with someone we embrace all of them, the good, the great & bad. That’s why we all have certain strengths & weaknesses which is where the saying comes from : opposites attract. I hope your person does as for some reason I understand even though I know nothing about your situation. Empathy I guess. All the best ;D

6. ?
      August 24, 2013 at 3:32 am

I was waiting for the one I still love & now as time goes on reality is becoming more prevalent. I’ll never know this this man who love’s a woman who’s heritage is Macedonian. The best close knit BIGGEST family I have ever encountered. I’ll never forget the wedding we went to…The music was oh so loud,& I like loud music! The dancing, well what do I say to even start describing the dancing. I could have danced till my feet were red raw from all the happiness, contagious smiles & love in every single person’s eyes as I will admit until you have been to a European wedding none will ever come close again…Not one & I’ve been to so many. One day I maybe lucky when I become a better man again. One day:/

7. author
      August 24, 2013 at 10:18 am

@brie oops, sorry for the misunderstanding
      @@author thank you…No, I don’t have a right to actually say this to him. We are both teenagers but neither of us is typical. He did truly love me, but I don’t know if he still does because I allowed my fears to get in the way of everything both of us ever wanted. I’m working on t but it’s probably too late and this letter was just more wishful thinking and kind of a prayer too I guess but thank you.
      @? ummm what??? nevermind… I don’t think I want to know.

8. @Author
      August 24, 2013 at 1:10 pm

I’m sorry to say I was the same person who wrote the sae two comments to see your response. so thank you and no there is no need for anyone to understand or know for you are right.