• ? For Anyone Who Wants To Answer

by  • August 23, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To Everybody • 10 Comments

Let’s say you love someone but can’t be with them and had to let them go. It could be they were married or lived far away, bad timing or whatever. Point is, you couldn’t be with them. If you had the option, would you choose to stay in contact or not? In the first situation you’d have to suck it up, be strong and deal if they found another love. In the second scenario you’d no longer have them in your life, but be in the dark if they were with someone else. What would you choose and why?

10 Responses to ? For Anyone Who Wants To Answer

1. T2
      August 23, 2013 at 1:37 pm

I wouldn’t want to stay in contact with him.

2. brit
      August 23, 2013 at 9:33 pm

Love doesnt hurt. Its the best feeling in the world. When you love somebody it doesnt matter if you are with them or not…..you still love them. Watching silently sucks but it sucks way worse not seeing the one face that matters most. Doesnt mean you stop loving them because you cant see them….it means you have to close your eyes and use your brain and memories to see.

3. anon
      August 24, 2013 at 7:40 am

I am in love with someone I cant be with I wont go in to details but I live far away now and still in contact and know they are with someone else.
      so id say stay in contact and suck it up.

4. author
      August 24, 2013 at 10:58 am

@Brit ..”.it means you have to close your eyes and use your brain and memories to see.” When I read those words I felt exactly what you meant.

Thank you everyone.

5. Love
      August 24, 2013 at 11:21 am

I would much rather stay in touch and be part of his life than be shut out. It’ll hurt to know you’re not the one making him happy, but I’m hoping in my case it was a timing/ growing up issue and whatever next relationship he has may not last forever. So if things were meant to be, and timing is right the next time might be the charm. But if I didn’t keep in touch, that possibility would never exist.

6. TSH
      August 24, 2013 at 12:58 pm

I am in the same situation, I can’t be with the person I’m in love with. I personally don’t cope well without being in touch with him, it helps me to cope with life without him just knowing he’s there, talking sometimes and knowing he still feels the same as I do) even though it won’t change our situations and yes probably is prolonging the agony. He on the other hand I think would cope better with the closed eyes and memories! Maybe it’s a male versus female point of view, or maybe just different ways of coping. I can’t see that either is going to be easy if you’re in love with somebody you have to be apart from. X

7. author
      August 24, 2013 at 6:31 pm

Seems I chose the letting go route. Not because I don’t want contact. I think sometimes you need to let someone else take their own path without distraction. They did that for me once. I think I need to return the favor.

8. @T2
      August 25, 2013 at 8:42 am

Teresa….To You:)

I wouldn’t either want to know either option as I for one haven’t by my own choice as I did & have been doing what I said to you, not that you believe me & that’s ok. I did mean that one lletter out of four
      letters I wrote, yes I only wrote that man. My favourite & one I have held on to was “To My Future Wife” & I have been doing exactly that. Yes I have taken many steps forward and then sometimes one backwards as I then say silly stupid things(& I think you do to sometimes & am unsure whether you do? I hope not & thus why I keep reaching out, do I mean them…NO) that I shouldn’t as I miss you & I’m hurting so much by missing you. Do you know I have lost over 25kg:( superfit yes but not from what happened. To others that’s 55Ibs from an original 220Ibs. I thought many times you tricking or playing me, some game. I really don’t know & I kept the believe you didn’t thus why I am here like you. I fail sometimes that is all. That is no excuse though. I should be better than that. I personally
      haven’t been with another since by choice as I was hopeful no matter what the slim chance which is not even a chance now:( I have had plenty of hugs of compassion for I do pine for you:(
      We both have more than hurt one another in different ways & we have hurt each other so much which is both our own doing, ME, MY PART, I have said so many hurtful things which I should have never said for if I truly love you(which I still so so really do & that is the truth and nothing but the TRUTH) I would not have said those things once separated even with what I had on…they were the worst any person will ever have to go through or endure in their life’s and you will to one day, hopefully that day is 100 years away:) Everyone will one day & when that happens you will look back on this and you may have some understanding maybe. I will believe so and think that for you are all the positive things I said not the negatives as what does that say about myself…Not being the better man, BUT that is still no excuse(s) and I’m not seeking or asking for one. I miss you & I LOVE you, not that you’ll believe it or want my love & understandably so for neither of us can take limitless hurt. We should be giving out love not words of anger.

Please read a letter if you want to as I can’t ask anything of you as I don’t have that write. It may even put a smile on your dial which when I visualise your beautiful green eyed, long flowing brunette hair that I inhaled your aroma even at closure;) that face, those emerald eyes gazing longing at me which always lit up my world which was you by the way…when you smiled at me biting your lower lip like you always did(you weren’t good at hiding your love hehe) is now attached to that sad hurt face once witty happy challenging compassionate soul who always has wooed me so let me amuse you one last time I wrote to the letter “MORONS”. I hope you heal soon for your sake. Know I am in just as much pain, not just emotional but physical. It hasn’t got easier as we definitely haven’t cut that chord as it’s just so strong no one but us can do that no one.

This is my last parting gift, not that I wish to do this, quite the opposite & I hope you know this is so hard for me to say for all I wish is for you & I to be what we both dreamed & thought we were destined to be. I am more than crushed. I am thinking I am a broken man. No one wants or needs a broken man so here my love, she who is MY FIRST TRUE LOVE, she who is the woman I shall regretfully reluctantly remorsefully undo the knot that is the chord that is my undying love for you. GO forth, you are now free. Goodbye you. I shall always miss you. I shall.

PS I cannot say sorry enough for high jacking any letter’s , including yours dear author who wrote this letter or saying any negative comment on L.I.N.S. Know I have more than paid the price in full & then some. None will ever know as I am but a stranger. I do not know if I shall ever been the same. I now people say it gets better & I am a intelligent man, once was maybe, maybe never was lol. They say your third love life is the one destined to be, Not for me. A very (once happy in all aspects of life) heartbroken man who has done this to himself.

Crazy fucked up lost it man. Even after all the help I’ve had and all I’ve done 6 steps forward, 3 plus 3 steps left and right, and then 6 steps all over the place. Comments not needed as you shouldn’t waste your time says this no one:/ Sorry

9. @TSH
      August 25, 2013 at 9:07 am

Your not only being cruel, you are being selfish and prolonging the pain that other will be going through. Sick in fact that is and it’s BS if you love a person you will be with them! If you leave it’s because you no longer love them. END OF STORY. So many people BS saying that. He would be waiting in hope and by you dong that you are being self=centred and manipulative?

10. T2
      August 27, 2013 at 12:33 pm

@David: no I’m sorry not Teresa.