• because we talked today

by  • August 23, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 6 Comments

If we never talked again I would be ok with it
    Because we talked today
    We dated a few months ..moved fast
    And had fun.
    we broke up and stopped talking
    I missed you a lot
    My head tells me I want something else you’re not the one for me
    And my heart says ill never find a woman as special as you
    I do care about you
    Enough to tell you how I really felt
    Your ready for marriage
    And kids
    I’m not ready to have kids or get married
    You would say were on different pages
    And I guess we are. We both accepted it
    We can’t be together
    It was nice to talk to you
    I’m glad you don’t hate me
    And I wish you the best

6 Responses to because we talked today

1. that girl
      August 27, 2013 at 8:08 pm

Enough is enough n.
      My story hasnt even started. Who are u to judge what a person is ready for. Had you all the correct info you might realize that marriage is least desired. My decision to adopt had nothing to do with any person but myself and my desire to give my love to a child. As far as our story goes…you apparently are in the wrong book.

I cant stand when people make statements about me based off what they think instead of whats truth.

2. that girl
      August 27, 2013 at 8:22 pm

And yes we had a connection. We never dated. At one point i might had thought about it but not anymore. Being around you made me realize i should adopt. Thank you for always making me feel like a mom when i never was. It was good practice. I love you yes. Im not in love with you. I never was. Potential….sure. But it never became. Best of luck in life. You are a sweet sweet man regardless what you allow people to see.

3. @That girl Who Is A Woman
      August 28, 2013 at 10:29 am

Close your eyes, breath in & take three breaths…? I do this every time I feel a trigger coming on. I couldn’t help but notice your replies even to my other reply? As I am not the author here. Which would have hurt any woman or man in fact had they wrote what I did. I only said this as I have to stop myself from having loving thoughts of this woman that I no longer see. It’s too painful as it’s been too long. I could be wrong, how do you know it’s them your talking to you?

YOU like I obviously have very similar stories as I can empathize with you till a point or maybe that is how she felt which would only, it doesn’t matter. Statements made with facts are truths & deep down we all know what is true or false? Regardless they aren’t needed to be “vented” on the net, or to their female friends, it makes no difference really yet this happens? Men don’t do that & talk it through to each other? If you are to have real forgiveness then you have to let your anger go? Ironic considering what I wrote:( Also for you to say you never dated then why so mad as you weren’t his to say these things to for you weren’t his woman just as he wasn’t your man as you never gave yourself to him unconditionally when in love? …& I only learnt very recently that dating means you can see more than one person? WTF Or so they say these days lol. Maybe it was different as I was from generation X.

Your funny I love you , not in love with you, never was…potential….sure, you are pushing your feelings down for the man you love? That is so obvious if anyone reads it. Then to throw adoption in their face?
      And then to top it off you wrote the last sweet words…?

Be truthful here? You sound like her once more? Responding to more than one of my comments? I am most likely wrong & unlike him I would have loved to start a family with a certain lady but only on one condition… She would want to say YES to a certain pertaining question of M. Bestest of best luck to you & we are all sweet loving people, we just hurt so say things we wished we never did. I did anyway. Take Care ;D

4. my name is britney
      August 28, 2013 at 6:24 pm

I do know people here. All my letters are either release or giving hope to others. U are reading to far into things. I love him. Im not in love. Adoption has nothing to do with him at all. Or any guy for that matter. Thanks for the attention you show but really its not wanted.

Have a good day.

5. my name is britney
      August 28, 2013 at 6:30 pm

Also i got lost in your comment and had no clue what you are even saying.

6. my name is britney
      August 28, 2013 at 6:37 pm

And also….releases are not always referring to one specific person. My heart is huge. Ive loved many in my time. Ive only been in love once. So dont read things and build the picture yourself. I have ADD and i get sidetracked. The picture is never that easy to see.