• ” “

by  • August 22, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Love - Pure and Simple • 11 Comments

It’s such a frustrating feeling when something so simple is difficult to do because of life’s circumstances. I want to just pick up the phone and call you. I want to hear your voice. I want to just call to tell you I Love you. I Love you . I Love you.

11 Responses to ” “

1. Brie
      August 22, 2013 at 11:14 am

I know this feeling well. I’d rather Skype with my love though, because it leaves the possibility for nudity wide open.

2. S
      August 22, 2013 at 12:20 pm

Just do it “I know I know easier said then done”, but it is a hell of a lot easier then holding it in and attempting to pretend it’s not there. Just saying no matter what the situation is just call and tell them “I love you”. No matter the outcome you have grown and gained strength. To be honest these days I say what ever when ever I want. Sometimes it’s not received well but mostly it’s working.

3. @phonecall
      August 23, 2013 at 7:58 am

Unless you are deaf, have no ears, at a hospital in the emergency department dying, scuba-diving, have no phone reception because your on safari with Bear Grills, then it is simple? Pick up the phone @ enter the numbers. Oh, you can’t be the one to make the first move. Why is it always one not the other? You don’t want to that’s why, it’s called choice & you’ve made you decision already. I never said it was an easy decision & there maybe many variables & that is still your choice ALONE.

4. Dead Give A Way
      August 23, 2013 at 11:23 am

“Unless you are deaf, have no ears, at a hospital in the emergency department dying, scuba-diving, have no phone reception because your on safari with Bear Grills, then it is simple? Pick up the phone @ enter the numbers.”

Bingo !

: – )~

5. Brie
      August 23, 2013 at 12:12 pm

Sometimes, as in my situation, there are other variables at play. Sometimes it’s not so simple as picking up the phone.

6. s
      August 23, 2013 at 1:40 pm

I take my comment back, people who you love will hurt you beyond belief to the point that your head will explode and your body will die and you’ll lose all self respect. In the sense that all your energy will be sucked dry, you’ll miss direct your hurt to innocent or not so innocent bystanders you’ll actually be in physical pain as a-posed to your routinely mental anguish.

So don’t call, don’t tell them you love them. Call your self, tell your self you love you. Be the best you can be with what you got, grow learn and change. Be happy on your own make a difference it your own life.

F*CK people, family, significant others, employers, friends, strangers and so on.

ya ya ya total hi-jack of this initial letter done by me, total disregard for others yada yada blah blah.

No one is an idiot people are evil, and ya I really hate this saying “learn from me” but it’s true, too late for me I will for ever be in this shit cycle of my doing with the help of those closest to me or those who have interjected them selves into my oh so open life.

Don’t be a rest stop, a safe word, don’t be a bunker approach people with nothing to give, nothing to want, need or do

Im not talking about everyone people are good Ive met a few, have some

around me but most will drag you so low, you become worse then them.

I don’t want love and neither should you its not real all an illusion.

contradictions = life, people, health, & love.

7. D
      August 23, 2013 at 2:36 pm

Maybe it’s because they work together, inner office dating is frowned upon so they are just really good friends, they both know how they feel about the other but won’t say it because they can’t. There are sometimes legitimate reasons as to why one really can’t. Not won’t, but can’t.

8. @Brie
      August 23, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Sorry to disappoint you Brie, but it is as if there’s a will there’s a way. Only you & you alone can make it happen. I can see like me that we were & are crying out to our person who we truly love like no other. It is such a hard lesson in life we learn when we let slip through our fingers the one we thought was our soulmate. It was more than likely hard for them to?

I realise now it doesn’t matter who is wrong or right at the end of the day? It’s all about forgiveness & being able to accept your partner for who they are. They have to come to the party too though & be honest about it as trust is a huge factor in any relationship.

I would have forgotten in an instant had mine been like that as I only wished to hear what I already knew(they didn’t know I knew certain things as I reluctantly checked up on her as things didn’t match up & my gut feeling has never been wrong. I was sadly proven right. Till this day she won’t even acknowledge she was at fault or thinks anything of it & in fact tried to turn it around on me which only reinforces what I did was right & justified.She lost my trust so long ago so I now look at this screen wondering why I even have an inkling of love for her. Maybe because I believe in the best in people & hoped she would learn & become a woman who acted her age, not one who still lived a party type lifestyle as she did. She had many great positive traits & that’s what I have held on to in the belief that we were soulmates. I know she has changed her tune now just as I have too in certain things & it took a good man to reveal this to her but she was unable to do that so it is what it is…Nothing sadly.

When we were on fire WOW, which was the majority of the time we were “The IT Couple” that everyone could see were so in love with each other, so many people, stranger’s and all would have been envious & wished for a love connection like we had for I have been in love before but not on a spiritual level where our souls connected so strongly. Even now so far apart & many months without live communication here on this very site, & I know as she speaks in no uncertain terms & directly to me & now we at a close which I shall happily draw the curtains on the stage that is now a parody which was once the greatest love story that was ever seen(in my eyes anyway lol) for the sanity & wellbeing of both our once loving souls.

I’m finally waking up & now say to you a stranger of all people that I have now let go & given up all hope as I have tried & waited, changed to better myself, sent myself crazy practically as that what happens when n love, & this has gone on for far too long when I should be enjoying the vibrant life I used to lead & live.

Yes I am the crazy man who was crazy in love & yes she was & is still on here as she leaves comments right up till this very day who still manages to make me smile with her choice of words She was & always will be a witty woman who would captivate the heart of any man she chooses just as I can with women, to think I’ve remained celibate for once a man sleeps with another woman, then for a man that is how the chord that connects their two souls is forever severed & is broken forever.

When I look back al the things that occurred they could have easily been resolved & forgotten yet they were blown out of proportion to such a point of no return that it turned what was something so trivial into a catastrophic event . I played the lead part as Romeo, it now isn’t possible now as we both have changed our numbers to protect our own hearts.

That is why I say to you it is always possible if you have the will & the want to make it happen. The longer you leave it the harder it will become & the greater the possibility of failure to reconnect. Hindsight is a marvellous skill lol. All the best Brie & take care of yourself first foremost & may you reconnect with the man you so obviously love.

9. @dead give away
      August 24, 2013 at 3:43 am

Dead to me I do not care even is you are a stranger the truth is nothing but the truth. You can all kid yourself all you want! Bingo! Number 1 you scored for I don’t care any longer because………..

10. @s and david
      August 24, 2013 at 12:55 pm

S. Ya is slang for you. Yeah is another term for yes. If you are going to hijack and be a jerk, at least be grammatically correct.

You are incredibly annoying.

Crazy d. How many times have you left this site this month? Even if she is on here, she wants jack to do with your crazy bum. Figure it out already.

Oh. Yes, I did.

Sincerely,
      Not the author

11. @S
      August 24, 2013 at 1:47 pm

You are a parady who’s identity is YOU& ME! I knew for so long lol. I car not if you say it isn’t me…Listen to yourself?

Stop playing the victim when you have done so many terrible things!!!!! Shall IO name them all again? Any person with a soul that new what you did and have done which goes way beyond a normal breakup is EVIL. Seriously what you did & I forgave you, then you upset me once more by antagonising m here, other sites where I’m being positive as that is what that site is for….what jealous you say that many give me a lot of positive feedback and I don’t mention you! FUCK ME, why am I doing this. OH your a narc that’s why!