• I’ll always care too much

by  • August 21, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Thoughts • 9 Comments

I’m never going to be one of those carefree type of girls. I’ll always worry too much about others. I’ll always hate when others get treated disrespectfully (and always want to do something about it). I’ll always want to improve the well-being of others. I know I can’t change the world but I want so badly to make a difference in others lives. I care far too much. About everything. Especially the person I am with. I’ll always care more than I probably should. If that makes me ridiculous than so be it. I can’t change, I’ve tried. I just hope one day a man will see me as passionate and loving rather than crazy for how much I put my heart into things.. because I’m done pretending I’m something I’m not.

-J

9 Responses to I’ll always care too much

1. @Gorgeous Girl
      August 21, 2013 at 5:26 pm

You were everything a man desired as you made everyone your crossed paths with smile especially this man who adored hearing your voice & the witty banter that accompanied it…& then when in person did the heart start beating to your drums…oh yes they sure did…you were like the night lights to a football stadium…blindingly bright that we could clearly see what’s going on in front of us in absolute perfect clarity which wowed me for I had a first row box seat VIP I have you know…& without you there was nothing but darkness & wandering blindly looking for you in the dark:(

Your not crazy just as I am not, we are two people who have such big loving hearts who did & always will care so much that things went wayward through no ones own fault. I played a major part & I wouldn’t have it any other way as to be able to be cast as the lead actor with a legend such as you!!! What crazy in love man wouldn’t take that opportunity as….I’m lost for words ATM:)

My heart is yours is you still want it J. It always has been yours & there is naught I can do. Oh what a fool I am……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..;D

2. J
      August 23, 2013 at 9:34 pm

What a beautiful comment, so beautiful that I know the man who wrote it couldn’t been the man I intended this letter for.. Because he has since ignored me and made me feel like my caring so much was some sort of flaw. Such beautiful words to hear though.

3. @Author
      August 24, 2013 at 1:33 pm

Thank you for your comment M…& as you say you cant be the woman I knew as your words are to kind as well for I have read many saying the complete opposite….emotional vampire blah blah blah…

See why you have just done once more this to yourself! Every time just like when we were together you were up and down all around. It’s hard to be nice and sincere when you once more torment me. And you wonder why all this has happened. YOU are just antagonising me for your own demented pleasure or you cold have been as I was “nice” & sincere. It’s called integrity & once more you disappoint me. Seriously you wanted me to bite at this as you well knew & once more spit your venom back at me. Why? Why? Why?

P.S, Admin now you may understand why I’ve been so as this woman has done this to so many. Did you know she even was on here last year. Back then she never discussed it with me. She has ruined very man before me…her very own words. And silly me still loves her in a sense. That’s what happens with disorders starting with N:'( Yes I did seek help & guess what she ticked every single GOD damn box & it all made sense. She yet still has her grip on me….FUCK!

4. YOU PLAYED ME!
      August 26, 2013 at 5:06 pm

Thank you for leading me on this whole time when I only ha pure intentions from the start. You never ever did as you lead me on here through its entirety which reveals your character who you are. I cannot believe you did this. I really cant as it wqas so childish and immature. I really thought better. I really did. I am disappointed

5. Author
      August 27, 2013 at 7:35 am

Listen to whoever keeps commenting on this.. You’re clearly mistaken. This wasn’t written to you, I do not know who you are so please stop! Its making you look a little ridiculous. Thanks.
      -author

6. Give me a BREAK !
      August 27, 2013 at 10:11 am

You never did a single thing in your adult LIFE that was done to get something in return.

Sycophant sociopath….

They will ALWAYS see through you….eventually

7. @BREAK
      August 28, 2013 at 10:48 am

Have a Kit Cat? touchy touchy…the truth shall set you free. Yes they will be able to see me asI wear my heart on my shoulder. This & always has been as I have been in long loving relationships. Have you? Over 3 years….over 6 years….over 9 years…over 12 years….15 years….I can answer yes to all of those numbers…Can you?

8. Round Round Get Around !!
      August 28, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Ok, so that makes you 60 years of age.

Assuming you started at 15. I don’t think they count until you’re 21.

So you’re still at it at that age, huh?

Nice going ! :- )~

( I had a Kit Cat a few nights ago, yes. Yummy.

9. Or was this with one guy?
      August 28, 2013 at 12:22 pm

and 30 to 50 others in between ‘breaks’ ?

Let’s go to Six Flags ! You sound like you know what you’re doing.

We can do it in a roller coaster.