• I love you. I love you. I love you.

by  • August 21, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Love - Pure and Simple • 12 Comments

I know they say that you can love again, but for me this is it. What I feel for you is not at all like the other loves I have had in my life. This is the forever kind of love. The kind that is incurable. The kind that burns eternally. I have lost all desire for other people. They do nothing for me. I want only you and everything inside of you. You consume me in a way I never thought possible. This love has eclipsed all others. All I can do is pray that you feel the same way about me.

12 Responses to I love you. I love you. I love you.

1. C
      August 21, 2013 at 2:04 pm

*Sigh…beautiful letter. The kind that should be sent. I can relate to how you feel, Author.

2. sonno qui
      August 21, 2013 at 3:15 pm

I love you

3. char
      August 21, 2013 at 3:42 pm

Aww this speaks from the heart I can relate I couldn’t have put it better myself great letter ๐Ÿ™‚

4. m73
      August 21, 2013 at 7:08 pm

my goodness i couldn’t have said it better myself

5. Brie
      August 22, 2013 at 11:07 am

I’m always relieved to know there are others who can relate to this kind of all consuming love.

You have inspired me to send it to his inbox as well. ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Brie
      August 22, 2013 at 11:10 am

@sonno qui: Is it possible that you are he? That you are my love. Something nags at me and says there is the chance. If it is so, know that those three words from you mean more to me than I can ever say.

7. Well Done
      August 22, 2013 at 9:54 pm

Deja Vu.

I swear I’ve heard that same thing,

About 100 times

8. Brie
      August 23, 2013 at 11:55 am

So because it’s been said before, it isn’t worth saying again?

I don’t care what you think, random stranger. I’m out here shouting my love from the rooftops for all to see. If it’s repetitive, so be it. ๐Ÿ™‚

9. @Brie
      August 23, 2013 at 1:26 pm

Have you considered he does not come here anymore? Have you considered he might think this makes you look desperate and undesirable? I didn’t know this was your website, sorry, my bad.

10. Brie
      August 23, 2013 at 1:37 pm

Who are you to attempt to injure one who speaks only of love?

I trust in my love. Shame on you for attempting to cast doubt where it can be like poison.

I never said it was my website. I only dare to use it for my own purposes.

The next of your attacks will not even be dignified with a response. Even this tripe you posted did not deserve it, but I am the kind of lady who stands my ground. Direct your poison elsewhere, stranger.

11. backwards it got you
      August 23, 2013 at 3:43 pm

You got it backwards Brie.

Course, when the same words are said to two people, not one then it amazingly comes
      out like the title.

The post just reminded me of words whispered in my ear, was what I was saying.

Vu Deja

Lol. The response is haunting familiar, in itself. So much like someone I knew…..

Moral of the story: Play by the rules. Play a clean game. Play on a level field. Play all the cards.

Cause doing it backwards it can getcha

Taxtitleanglicensenotincluded.Paymentsmaybehigherthanexpected.Notaffiliatedwithalawfirmandattorneysmaynotbespecializedintheareayouseek,Nowgooutthereandfightacleanfight.Appreciateandrespectthosewhooffertheirheartbecausethisiswhatkeepsthemalive,Itistheirmostpreciousgiftespeciallyifitsmadeofglass,Donotplaceonanonsturdypeiceoffurniture.Onceitstopsbeatingthenpayyourespectsforalovewelllivedsotheymayhaveclosure.Sideeffectsmayincludeasluggishfeelinglossofinterestlistlessnessandlossoffaithinpeople.Ifyoursymptomsgetworseconsultyourdoctorimmediately.Peaceandserenityandconsistentlovebeatsthehypersensitiveupanddowneuphoriaofaloveaffairdoomedtosizzleoutunlessitisbasedonajointneedforchaoticthrillseeking,Trixareforkidsandonecanbekookooforcocoapuffs.Heroinisexcitingtoobutitdoesntmeanitsgoodforyou.

12. Brie
      August 25, 2013 at 7:17 am

It figures I would get it backwards. I am always doing things backwards.

I am playing all the cards and it would seem as though my love received the message this time. *swoon*