• :)

by  • August 21, 2013 • * Safe for Work *, Love - Pure and Simple • 6 Comments

I realized something today. Your eyes are my favorite color. Now I can’t unsee it…

6 Responses to :)

1. Awwww
      August 21, 2013 at 11:10 am

How Sweet! I wonder what color eyes they have 🙂

2. Brie
      August 21, 2013 at 11:48 am

The color of the sky before it rains.

3. Where Are Though...
      August 21, 2013 at 5:47 pm

This teasing game you play which you know I will bite as you are one woman I’ll reach out again and again for my love is limitless till now. Whether this is real as it can be considering this is the internet lol, or you just like teasing a man or tormenting me I do not know anymore but this. This has come to a close & I no longer will participate in whatever this is so I reluctantly bid you good day for I am not chasing a love lost that I cannot reach in reality so I must put a halt to this fantasy & begin a fresh no matter how painful this is for doesn’t everyone deserve to be loved by another unconditionly & when the times get tough to grow not play games like children which I would love to have some day mind you…..mmm thats right I have to physically embrace them to make this happen & it isn’t happening here. Goodbye YOU…know I am here no more, but am in the world that I wanted to share & live with you which I can’t see you over my horizon as far as my green eyes can see over the Earth & the shores of the seas. Not even with all the stars burning bright at night am I able to find my way home into your once loving arms:( I am truly gone now for you have shown your colours….magnificent majestic purple flowing along your body to your wise emerald eyes…always so inquisitive which burned with your passion & intelligence which was one of the main attractions about you for me as there was nothing we couldn’t talk about into the wee hours of the morning. Yet look at us know for we are but strangers reaching out yet not talking that bold last step which would have turned a circus into the greatest love story this world would have ever seen!!!.

Goodbye to she who made this man wake up finally at the age of 36 who has seen it all except for one major thing…to have a family one day which I now say goodbye for I am now go forth to find……….. My Future Wife. I wish it was you yet you do not want me & I understand now. May you find what you seek & God bless everything you do for you my lady are a woman who’s love is what makes her beauty radiate from the inside out. That is why I always said you are so beautiful because it was nothing but the truth………..;D

4. Anon
      August 21, 2013 at 6:24 pm

Blue grey?

5. HAHAHAHa
      August 21, 2013 at 7:20 pm

You two make me laugh as I’m he of one of you two cheeky mysterious souls. Just go do what you have to do as this man says goodbye for this game is but at an end. You may wish to read a comment I left here just then as ………………………..there’s nothing more to be said. Bye now & enjoy yourself as teasing here is no way to act as a woman or in my case be a man to lower myself to reaching out for what I should not have to if she really if anything loved me for which she can not for why do I write……..MMM

6. Brie
      August 22, 2013 at 11:17 am

It has always been a bit more complex than simply blue grey. I can think of no better way to describe it. It is the color of his eyes exactly. I have never seen the color anywhere else but in the sky and in his eyes.