• Stupid MF

by  • August 20, 2013 • To You • 8 Comments

You whiney little pussy. She was your best friend and you wanted more but she couldn’t give that to you. Boohoo. So you ignore her and post hateful posts here, talk about her behind her back while she sits and cries. She’s the sweetest most beautiful little creature on earth and you treat her like trash. Why? Because you couldn’t have her. She loved you and would have given her life for you and this is how you treat her?

I have a news flash for you. All of the excuses she gave you why she couldn’t be more than a friend right now? She told you those things because she tried to tell you the truth and you wouldn’t hear her. I know because I held her while she cried so many times over you and I read the texts and fb messages when she wasn’t looking and I’m glad I did. Do you want to know that truth? Here it is douchebag SHE WAS RAPED. Now do you feel like a big man how you’ve treated her? SHE WAS RAPED. I know because a relative told me then I went to her so she would have someone to turn to.

The irony here asswipe is that she wanted to get well again so that someday she would be good enough to marry you.
    Yeah, see what you did there? You treated her like shit and all she wanted was to get well for you.

That beautiful little girl loves you. I don’t know why because all I see is a little douchebag who needs to grow a pair and be a real man. I’ve been there for her and I’ll keep being there for her. If you had bothered to really listen to her or think of someone other than yourself for once in your life and been patient with her, she would have someday been yours. Now I’ll wait and be her friend until someday she feels strong enough to have a different kind of relationship with a real man who is capable of actually loving her.

Go to college now pretty boy and get your head out of your ass. She didn’t deserve anything that happened to her. You could have made it better and you could have ended up with her. She’s the bravest, sweetest most beautiful girl in the world. Someone took her innocence from her and she kept smiling and being kind to everyone she comes across and you could have had her. All you had to do was be patient and nice but that was too much to ask wasn’t it? Every guy I know wants her and she wanted you. So sorry for your loss. (not really)

8 Responses to Stupid MF

1. @Player
      August 20, 2013 at 6:16 pm

Listen to yourself!

Your lower than a foot pad, the reason people don’t trust other’s because of low life’s like YOU! Oh your so good that you’ll go save her when you just said “now I have a chance”…..your intentions says much about who you are. Weasel would be one word, then “oh she is so beautiful”, all you can say is about her beauty and she has just been raped?! What sort of man/sorry little boy are you to have thoughts like that if you were a genuine friend? Your a spineless soulless lowlife is what you are. Lucky we are strangers little child as when you become a man one day you may wish to learn respect for you have much to learn.

And for the poor woman who had been violated by some other lowlife useless weak piece if shit who should be given a present of bullet to the gut! As that wound takes the longest to die from, most agonising up too 20 minutes and all for they deserve no less! She never told him? She can tell other’s but not the “supposed man” she loves? That alone says it all even if it is such a tragedy as she never considered him worthy of communicating this with. My heart still goes out to her unlike you man who chases the shadows. Now go back to them knowing if I was that man which I am not you would be dead man walking.

2. ???
      August 21, 2013 at 7:31 am

Are you addressing someone? Because you sure aren’t talking to me

Leave an initial. I could care less….minus the MF and DB + the tone

3. Author
      August 21, 2013 at 12:48 pm

Somehow I knew I would get comments from someone who assumed the wrong things.
      @??? If you don’t care then I’m not identifying anyone but if the descriptions match you then maybe I am talking to you.
      @player I don’t even know where to begin to address your nonsense. I say she is beautiful because if you knew her, you would know that inside and out she is the most beautiful girl in the world. I am not a player. I love her and plan to marry her one day. I am not trying to get with her sicko. She has not told people about this. She is ashamed and has tried desperately to NOT tell anyone. I found out because a certain female relative of mine is very close with a certain female relative of hers and I overheard them talking about it and because I love her I could not pretend that I did not know. I went to her to offer my support. i too wish nothing but pain for the perpetrator of that horrible crime against her but I am also very angry with her so-called best friend who has treated her like shit because he couldn’t get his way right now. She’s an incredibly strong beautiful person. She is caring, sweet and kind to everyone and didn’t deserve for any of this to happen to her or to be treated like this by someone she loves. Excuse me for being angry and protective of her. She is only 17 and was even younger when this happened. Go judge someone else.

4. my advice take it if u will
      August 21, 2013 at 3:57 pm

Erm you contradict yourself. You say and I quote “I am not a player. I love her and plan to marry her one day” and then you say “I am not trying to get with her sicko.” Jeeeze make up your mind.. to me this letter does show that you care about your friend but you also come across as someone who is out to get the same as the person this letter is intended for…erm so maybe instead of saying things you have said why not just be a good friend. if this lady has had a traumatic time in her life then she doesnt need her friends hitting on her too or even planing to be with her behind her back like she has no choice. What are you going to do if you find out she doesnt actually want you and to her you are just a friend and nothing more? Are you going to turn into the person you are writing about? Just be a friend she probably needs it more than you plotting to marry her behind her back. if you love her then be there for her and if she falls in love with you because you are there and someone she can lean on then, so be it but dont plan to marry her like she doesnt have a choice because in the long run it will not only hurt you but she wont trust you ever!

5. Sgt. Shultz ??
      August 21, 2013 at 5:12 pm

Is this AuzzieMan?
      You’re like that rotund one; the German guy on Hogan’s Heroes. In reality, you know nut TinG ! .

Re: Her best friend?
      That be M. You have it all wrong pal, completely, totally misjudging him. Beeeg Time !!!

I’d really like to AuBash but in the context of the subject matter, das not cool.

Did you ever hear the quote, “Don’t believe things you read on the Internet” by Harry S Truman ?
      Kuz yoooouze in da dark there Buuhweet …about a lots of facts. Ah Ha !

A whole boatload of ’em.

6. Author
      August 22, 2013 at 10:44 am

@ sgt shultz?? I have no idea what you’re trying to say but I haven’t misjudged anyone. MF is short for mutherfucker and not someone’s initials so…
      @ my advice… I see what you’re saying and no, I would wait forever for her and never treat her like her “best friend” is. He treats her like she doesn’t exist and then conveniently acknowledges her just when she’s on the edge of giving up and breaking down completely, months later. I was really angry when I wrote this letter and I would never tell that jerk for real what’s she’s been through but I know the jackass is here. He thinks so highly of himself that he’d never think this was about him anyway. It’s ironic that what made him run away with his tail between his legs was that he wanted her and everyone knew he loved her and if I’m truthful, she loves him too but can’t be in a relationship right now because of what happened to her but he didn’t have to be such a jerk and still months later playing games with her head to be mean. I know she loves him and only thinks of me as a friend, whicj is what he thinks she thinks of him as but she just turned 17 this summer and she has a long road ahead of her because she shut the rape out of her own head for around 2 years but I’m hopeful that someday she will realize who is really there for her. I’ll wait, and I’ll never pressure her. If she says no, I’ll wait some more. I’m really not the jerk… Pretty college boy is.

7. Wow
      August 23, 2013 at 11:00 am

Just wow… So many emotions here…

8. uhhh...
      August 23, 2013 at 2:24 pm

This all sounds a little too familiar… I hope not… but… 🙁